Discussion Anyone's attention span fucked?

• Thread starter SardonicArchmage
  • Start date
SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★
6d 14h 36m
Seriously, I don't know if the forum and other forms of (((soycial media))) increased it but does anyone else feels like as time goes by their attention span gets worse and worse?

Ironically, I sometimes skip posts on this forum that are more than 4 lines long because my autistic CONSOOMER brain is too autistic ans impatient to read.

TL;DR: DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR ATTENTION SPAN DEGENERATING??

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Living corpse
★★★★★
117d 11h 20m
Yes. I pretty much need to force myself to watch anime and movies now, so I don’t watch them as often as I used to.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
Seriously, I don't know if the forum and other forms of (((soycial media))) increased it but does anyone else feels like as time goes by their attention span gets worse and worse?

Ironically, I sometimes skip posts on this forum that are more than 4 lines long because my autistic CONSOOMER brain is too autistic ans impatient to read.

TL;DR: DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR ATTENTION SPAN DEGENERATING??
yes it's completely fucked. When things are normal the worst incel thoughts just creep in. I have to feel like I'm about to gain a a buncha money, or lose a buncha money, or edge masturbate for hours. I can't do things like sit down and watch a TV show, or play a videogame if it can't outrage me on a personal level.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 4h 3m
Yes, it's over for me, I cant do anything

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
3d 18h 20m
Yep. Got a solid case of the ADHD. My DRD4 (I think) dopaminurgic receptor doesn't work and I NEUROLOGICALLY CANT FOCUS