Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone's attention span fucked?

• Thread starter SardonicArchmage
  • Start date
SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
Seriously, I don't know if the forum and other forms of (((soycial media))) increased it but does anyone else feels like as time goes by their attention span gets worse and worse?

Ironically, I sometimes skip posts on this forum that are more than 4 lines long because my autistic CONSOOMER brain is too autistic ans impatient to read.

TL;DR: DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR ATTENTION SPAN DEGENERATING??

Yes. I pretty much need to force myself to watch anime and movies now, so I don’t watch them as often as I used to.

Seriously, I don't know if the forum and other forms of (((soycial media))) increased it but does anyone else feels like as time goes by their attention span gets worse and worse?

Ironically, I sometimes skip posts on this forum that are more than 4 lines long because my autistic CONSOOMER brain is too autistic ans impatient to read.

TL;DR: DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR ATTENTION SPAN DEGENERATING??
yes it's completely fucked. When things are normal the worst incel thoughts just creep in. I have to feel like I'm about to gain a a buncha money, or lose a buncha money, or edge masturbate for hours. I can't do things like sit down and watch a TV show, or play a videogame if it can't outrage me on a personal level.

Yes, it's over for me, I cant do anything

Yep. Got a solid case of the ADHD. My DRD4 (I think) dopaminurgic receptor doesn't work and I NEUROLOGICALLY CANT FOCUS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back