Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AP exams coming up this week

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Pain in my ass. I know the material really well but its still stressing me out ngl. Plus my dad wants me to go to his place to help him move a sofa or something which isn’t really a big deal but its one more thing I have to do tomorrow which bugs me

how are you doing then without school?

Brutal man gl

good luck bro

Sounds difficult. Good luck with them.

Good luck bro

AP is fucking retarded. Do dual enrollment

American school mathematics level is a joke. Especially the SAT and the APs.

Although I would say the Putnam is one tough nut to crack. I tried that exam last year and I managed to score like 12 marks put of 100 :feelshaha:

I even tried Olympiads but I could not make it to the advance stages unfortunately. I remember we had this guy in our junior teams, he was 15 and was reading Hartshorne and McLane JFL I got brutally mogged that day. Made my realise how I'm just an average kid. :feelshaha:

Nothing special about me whatsoever. It was Suicide fuel initially but now I'm quite comfortable with it, still a little insecure tho.
Time heals