Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently asking a girl how big her tits are is not harassment!

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

wait a couple seconds to skip the ads. 0:13.

In 2019 5'11 is the new 4'11

The cop should try that line and count the seconds how fast he loses his job. He just pulled this bullshit answer out of his ass because he can't admit that an angry manlet has a valid point.

Is this another video of Saint Bagelcel?

Good to know.

It’s only harassment if it’s not from chad

Ask that to a woman in a bar and let's see what happens. She'll post your face all over twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Youtube and you'll be fired from your job.

I've also seen normies say things like "tall people get asked if they play basketball all the time, no big deal bro."

The excuses they come up with are so low IQ. Being tall is considered a good thing, so nobody is trying to dunk on you by trying to bring up your height. Literally like when foids complain about being complimented so much. I have too much money bro, it's annoying.

It's honestly normtards who have the real height complex. They're constantly going out of their way to shit on manlets whenever possible and draw attention to their height. A manlet could literally be minding his own business then some normfag will start talking about height. Then normies play the victim afterwards if the manlet calls them out. "Why the napoleon complex bro, it was an innocent question. Why so insecure bro, it was just a prank."

bro bagelcel is under 5'.
I know, never in the history of mankind has it ever began for bros under 5'
But we are now entering the era of the 6' only and there will be many more men like him martyred for their misogynistic statures.

He just pulled this bullshit answer out of his ass because he can't admit that an angry manlet has a valid point.
People will do anything to not accept what we say, even contradicting all the bluepilled normie logic.

People will do anything to not accept what we say, even contradicting all the bluepilled normie logic.

Legit. These people will say two contradictory statements with a straight face before they concede to an incel.

The cop should try that line and count the seconds how fast he loses his job. He just pulled this bullshit answer out of his ass because he can't admit that an angry manlet has a valid point.
The normies will allow it when it benefits them