Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Apparently Indian Parents Using Corrective Rape To Cure Homosexual Female Daughters.

• Thread starter NothinButAComedy
  • Start date
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
The Edgy Part Of Wants To Call This Based And Laugh But I Sort Of Feel Bad ...Raping Children is pretty fucked(Wth the deal with India They Hate Women More Than Us :feelskek: ..Like Ffs I Hate Foids ..But Not To The point of killing or raping one)..While I do feel bad at the same time I have no sympathy for foids ..like I want to but I'm pathological incapable of emphasizing with a group of people who want me and other unattractive men dead . Idk I want to create a poll to see what yall think But I don't want IT to weaponize the polls against us....
Edit:Actually Nvm I don't feel bad..I just remembered how Women Treat Short Men ..I don't give a shit get raped pig.

Last edited:
The Edgy Part Of Wants To Call This Based And Laugh But I Sort Of Feel Bad ...Raping Children is pretty fucked(Wth the deal with India They Hate Women More Than Us :feelskek: ..Like Ffs I Hate Foids ..But Not To The point of killing or raping one)..While I do feel bad at the same time I have no sympathy for foids ..like I want to but I'm pathological incapable of emphasizing with a group of people who want me and other unattractive men dead . Idk I want to create a poll to see what yall think But I don't want IT to weaponize the polls against us.View attachment 417458
fake news, india is even more gynocentric than the west and japan combined, you will get attacked by poo poo latrine white knights if foid accuses you of sexual harassment or rape

fake news, india is even more gynocentric than the west and japan combined, you will get attacked by poo poo latrine white knights if foid accuses you of sexual harassment or rape
Rlly.....?...idk I here so many rape stories

The Edgy Part Of Wants To Call This Based And Laugh But I Sort Of Feel Bad ...Raping Children is pretty fucked(Wth the deal with India They Hate Women More Than Us :feelskek: ..Like Ffs I Hate Foids ..But Not To The point of killing or raping one)..While I do feel bad at the same time I have no sympathy for foids ..like I want to but I'm pathological incapable of emphasizing with a group of people who want me and other unattractive men dead . Idk I want to create a poll to see what yall think But I don't want IT to weaponize the polls against us....
GOD BLESS CURRYCELS!!
Edit:Actually Nvm I don't feel bad..I just remembered how Women Treat Short Men ..I don't give a shit get raped pig.
BASED.

must have been tossed from a tall building

Rlly.....?...idk I here so many rape stories

here's your based indians bro, just like when tyrone gives shaniqua a black eye means that tyrone is based bro we should worship black people and their BBC, we should listen to hip hop because it says fuck bitches and bling bling gang gang nigga, popping molly nigga bix nood

Oh and remember "How can she slap?"
the white knights went to defend that bitch who slapped him first

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k&t=36s