Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Apparently lookism is now a hate crime in the UK?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Not sure if it's genuine or not. Hopefully men can be shielded by it to along with heightism/ ableism/ cacophobia & ageism as well. We all know racism has been saturated but now we've got this.

Will only apply to women I guarantee you.

Not sure if it's genuine or not. Hopefully men can be shielded by it to along with heightism/ ableism/ cacophobia & ageism as well. We all know racism has been saturated but now we've got this.

YESSSSS

This is what I've been saying for so long.

You ain't allowed to say n*gger or f*ggot or be sexist or transphobic but you can say all you want to people for being ugly.

Tbh I doubt they'll make this a strict rule. They just made it so that it exists so they can virtue signal n all dat but maybe mnot

Yeah. I've seen they put a woman's face on there. That's what I'm afraid of so again ugly men get thrown under the bus.

insults are not the problem with lookism, its how you're treated, and also lookism does not effect females.

Only applies to women.

Anyways UK is too far gone as a country, its over for sub-chadlite men in UK ngl

Doesnt mean anything. “Insulting someones appearance” couldnt be more vague if you tried

Theyll say nothing about lookism because thats not what this is about. Its just the home offices new interpretations of the hate speech/hate crime laws to appease sjws

First I got some LifeFuel, but then I saw your comment and realized how right you are
Clown world, man
You don't look like a woman
Uglygirl

Just for women(and Chad probably too) though

Just for women(and Chad probably too) though
Imagine how ridiculous it would be to get punished for insulting chad's appearance but cheered on when insulting an incel's appearance jfl.

for girls lol

I'm 500% sure that only applies to foids. It's just another form of "body shaming/fat-acceptance" meme. They just extended it to their apprearance.

You are completely free to be cacophobic and liliputophobic towards men, as much as you want.

In that case every woman is guilty.

Hopefully men can be shielded by it to along with heightism/ ableism/ cacophobia & ageism as well.
Cope, it's just going to be used to protect landwhales and oppress men further

Final question: Why are Europeans diverse for hair and eye color but not for skin color? The reason may be a pre-existing sex difference that oriented sexual selection in one direction. In all human populations, girls become lighter-skinned during adolescence, with the result that young women are noticeably fairer than young men. A fair complexion was traditionally valued in women, who would make themselves even fairer by avoiding the sun, by wearing protective clothing, and by using face powders. This gender norm has existed across all cultures with one exception, albeit a big one: the tanning craze of Western women since the early 20th century. Thus, at least in premodern times, fairer women were preferred, and such a preference, under intense sexual selection, would eventually drain the gene pool of alleles for dark skin. This may explain the strange albino-like skin of Europeans.
brutal JBW

Last edited:
Still over if you have a deek and bolls

only applies to landwhales

Unfortunately, I think you're right. Laws and social conditioning aside, both females AND males are instinctively programed to be gynocentric.

Will only apply to women I guarantee you. (can't be said enough)

If you're a man, the only way any anti-discrimination laws will ever be applied in your favor is if you're in one of the following categories:

1. Faggot
2. Tranny
3. Tyrone
4. Chaddam

Well if it goes both ways good but my bet it is to protect foids.