Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Apparently the EU is preparing a session to talk about the "violent incel movement"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-

Many men, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye dog and I can't see
I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be
And niggas trying to take my life away

I wonder when the worlds male hate movement is going to come to an end

Unnamed 1

Well I voted Brexit for good cause so IDGAF

I feel like something big is going to happen.

I'm happy it's a free advertising to our movement and it means we live rent free in the head of Eurosoys

But who do u think they are inviting, reddit cucks and onlyfan simps

View attachment 396057
Men are being squeezed tighter and tighter, increasingly marginalized- these few and far between mass shootings are really just the beginning of what happens to a society that marginalizes it's men.

Maybe people will be able to finally see what's happening and reverse course, but far more likely they will squeeze men tighter and tighter and the backlash from men will get increasingly drastic and more violent, until we get a complete societal collapse. Either way, I don't care.

Can we talk about the violent black and arab movements first, you know the ones overrepresented in every cimre statistic across Europe. Fucking feminist fucks, I want out the fucking EU as well, turns rightwing politicians into leftwing Merkel puppets.

I am a peacefulcel.

talk down on my name throw dirt on it

Based 50cent song

Men are being squeezed tighter and tighter, increasingly marginalized- these few and far between mass shootings are really just the beginning of what happens to a society that marginalizes it's men.

Maybe people will be able to finally see what's happening and reverse course, but far more likely they will squeeze men tighter and tighter and the backlash from men will get increasingly drastic and more violent, until we get a complete societal collapse. Either way, I don't care.
high IQ

Truly that's the true danger threatening Europe rather than Islamic terrorism, economic recession and their gay lockdowns etc.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Violent incels? Last I saw it's the non-imcels committing the violence, like domestic violence, which involves being in a relationship

I'll try and get an invite tbh.

Who are they going to talk too. There isn’t a movement.

Can we talk about the violent black and arab movements first, you know the ones overrepresented in every cimre statistic across Europe. Fucking feminist fucks, I want out the fucking EU as well, turns rightwing politicians into leftwing Merkel puppets.
yikes this is problematic

Members here should start charging $20,000 appearance fee as model for these "incel summit" if they want me to talk that will be extra.

What did i said? With that geriatric as a president of the USA you can bet your life that the EU and the cucknite states of jewmerica will persecute us. Dumb are the faggots who defended any leftist politician in their lives, they will not forget that you posted here.

Relax niggers!

They are only looking for WHITECELS!

(...worse than a panicking herd of longhorns...)

Soon we will be recognized as terrorists in eu too.

They pretty much force us to commit rape because terrorism is a bigger sentence than rape

Incels are the modern day scapegoat for neoliberal identity politics tools.
I feel like something big is going to happen.

They want a backlash so they can have an excuse to "crackdown" harder on any dissidents. Just like they did with the capitol riot. @LittleBoy even had a thread about how an engadget writer tried to falsely connect incels to the capitol riot.
really shows where their “priorities” are

Who are they going to talk too. There isn’t a movement.
Remember that despite real world violence and marches in the street, antifa is supposedly not a movement or an organization but an idea to these same people.

Last edited:

View attachment 396057
Probably never.

"oh you cant have sex because our society is so fucked up?! You're going to jail!":feelsclown:
I wish the best of luck to all of the EUcels
Relax niggers!

They are only looking for WHITECELS!

(...worse than a panicking herd of longhorns...)
Soon we will be recognized as terrorists in eu too.

They pretty much force us to commit rape because terrorism is a bigger sentence than rape

Computer data: Clean
Anti kike VPN defense systems: Activated
Mysoginistic Protocol: Engaged :feelsPop: :feelsdevil:

@ScornedStoic