• Thread starter RegisterUserName
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
I was banned by @Moderation Staff for pissing about. This ban was probably mostly justified for the other shit I've done in the past that I've got away with but i think im done now tbh. I won't be as active anymore, but it's annoying not being able to use the search feature or post images in PMs, and the grey, crossed out name really doesn't compliment my avi.

Anyways, won't be breaking any more rules on purpose, and I'll just save posting for when I have a decent effort thread idea or a jokepost (in offtopic; chill!). I can't guarantee that I won't break ANY more rules, but as you can see in my earlier post history (before I was temporarily NEET; I'm not anymore), I was pretty well behaved and stuff.

Sure, sure, I have a bunch of warnings, but if you actually look at them they're mostly harmless shit; I haven't larped, or bragged, or caused a significant detriment to the forum by spamming it and cheating the rules by just quoting or making a 4 word "titlepost" in offtopic, and not getting warnings because "muh offtopic" I do tend to learn from my mistakes and I really don't care enough about any of you cunts to purposely piss you off anymore.

Blah blah blah won't do it again etc etc you've heard it all before but I guess you get the satisfaction of hitting the ban button once more if I decide to go rogue again, so that's what I'm offering you. I guess it'd probably be equally as satisfying to delete this thread I spent like 5-20 minutes writing out (I don't have a good judge of time), but you know what nofappers say about delayed pleasure..

Let the bunny out of the cage and let me run free range

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
sure, whatever, but expect considerably more severe warnings for -any- sort of rule breaking in the future. you have a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.