appealing my ban to any mods who are still around because Goff isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★
24d 19h 59m
@GoffSystemQB apparently has not been online since I got a reply from him on September 28th asking about the ban issued to me on September 20th.

He had said to me:
Would it be alright if I ask you to appeal in a month
(it can be a month from when you got banned tbh although I don't know when that was).
It's been 6 weeks so I think I've waited long enough. I had fired an e-mail asking about it and came back today to check, and only just noticed that he hadn't been online since September 28th.

I'm hoping I can reach out to any other mods willing to consider this due to his AFKness.

I feel being permanently banned was unfair because I was being falsely accused of promoting homosexuality simply by identifying that not pursuing romantic relationships with people we are not attracted to is a voluntary choice.

Identifying it as a choice is not arguing "so choose to fuck men to ascertain your victim status" which is how the September 19 complaint from BM (still in self-imposed exile since) at https://incels.co/threads/my-oneitis-didnt-show-up-to-my-orgy.232385/post-5505951 misrepresented me.

BM clearly baited me into talking about gays/trannies knowing he could twist my reply out of context, so I will be more careful about engaging with trolls like that in the future.

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
58d 2h 9m
I will handle this appeal since Goff hasn't been here since the end of September.

I am willing to give you a second chance starting off with a 30% warning level that will expire in 3 months.

I believe that's the fairest solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.