Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apple Mac's are completely useless and should be banned

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Is there any positive over having a mac instead of a windows PC? NO!!!!
Theres only drawbacks. You cant use tons of programs plus its impossible to play games on it since the vast majority of games dont have mac ports.
Jesus christ I need to get an actual PC because I cant do shit with this mac

You also look like a pretentious faggot with a mac.

You know you can install other operating systems on them, right?

Is there any positive over having a mac instead of a windows PC? NO!!!!
Theres only drawbacks. You cant use tons of programs plus its impossible to play games on it since the vast majority of games dont have mac ports.
Jesus christ I need to get an actual PC because I cant do shit with this mac
What is the purpose of MAC then?

They are closed source. Hardly any issues with viruses. But the company and its followers are so annoying it hurts.

A few people claim that macs are good for video and photo editing. Not sure if this is just rumor though.

And they are overpriced as fuck

They are not useless, in fact they have a way safer OS than windows, with a nice clean interface and really good performance relative to the hardware they pack them with.

Just learn how to use wine for those programs that are not compatible or learn to use some alternative software. (but I have a feeling you only care about MUH GAYMESSS)

That being said I would recommend you to switch to any linux distro instead, in the current year linux is already better than mac and windows (plus there is steam proton for your gaymes)

A few people claim that macs are good for video and photo editing. Not sure if this is just rumor though.
I doubt it considering you'll have a ton of software not available on mac

I hear it's good for privacy. PC is worth it though because of games.

Apparently they handle Adobe premiere Pro and after effects quite well, but that doesn't make them worth it

windows 10 is garbage but is still better than apple

just lol at buying products that even the CEO admits to purposely slowing down