[RageFuel] Apple owns the rights to the Charlie Brown specials and now they won't air on TV.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
95d 13h 21m
That means no Great Pumpkin this year. :feelsbadman:

Don't get me wrong, I torrented all them bitches years ago. But it's about being part of a celebration happening at a specific time! What the fuck does watching a video by myself at a random time of my choosing mean? But Apple doesn't care. "Moments" don't matter anymore. Convenience does. "Moments" are like the muffle of a velvet record. Or the low definition of a VHS tape. No one pays money for "character" anymore.

I hate the future. My holiday seasons are getting worse every year.

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
58d 7h 1m
That means no Great Pumpkin this year. :feelsbadman:

Don't get me wrong, I torrented all them bitches years ago. But it's about being part of a celebration happening at a specific time! What the fuck does watching a video by myself at a random time of my choosing mean? But Apple doesn't care. "Moments" don't matter anymore. Convenience does. "Moments" are like the muffle of a velvet record. Or the low definition of a VHS tape. No one pays money for "character" anymore.

I hate the future. My holiday seasons are getting worse every year.
Good rant.
Corporate commoditization and stringent enforcement of copyright is the future.
Just look at youtube and its DCMA takedowns.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Radiofucker
★★★★★
5d 19h 28m
I didn't know what muffle was. Looked it on google.
I never repent from it.
1603423579435.png

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
81d 13h 0m
Ugh. If only Trump were a real president and would break up the big tech monopolies.

ALL of them.

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
12d 12h 6m
apple is shit and im glad people are finally realising it after that fiasco with the airpods missing jack port and the missing battery shenanigans

Mr Joyboy

Mr Joyboy

I'm beyond emotions...
★★★
20d 6h 16m
Fuck these people.

Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
★★★★
4d 1h 41m
Apple is a crap company, people that buy Apple have more money than brain. If you want a superb cheap phone that will last you 2x longer than stupid iPhone try Xiaomi or Realme. iPhones are slowed down by each update when they release new phones and they fuck up the batteries. I own an iPhone 8+ and it literally needs to be charged twice a day and the money I spent on this shit will never come back to me.

It never began for applecels.

F

Forum_User_2345

Admiral
46d 21h 25m
Apple is an overpriced and uncompatable prestige brand.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
77d 10h 52m
Apple man bad

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Take the blacktarpill
★★★★★
171d 9h 3m
@Haywire did u see this, frothy has no great pumpkin this year

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Captain
★★
17d 18h 28m
Copyright law is an outright sham these days and does not encourage creativity.

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
53d 20h 47m
@Damo the incel

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
159d 16h 46m
BÆŠËD apple fuck Charlie Brown hated seeing him

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
36d 6h 30m
I didn't even watch it normally but this makes me rage hard. Fucking apple piece of shit capitalists will burn in hell. They are scum

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
15d 5h 13m
Another year, another tradition ripped from people due to corporate/rapefugee pandering. I can't wait for when saying Merry Christmas or having a Christmas tree in your home is a hate crime.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
95d 13h 21m
Same reason why sitting alone in your house isn't a party. It's only a party if other people are joining in.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 14h 3m
Same reason why sitting alone in your house isn't a party. It's only a party if other people are joining in.
But who's gonna watch the movies with you? or do you mean people at their houses watching that movie? kids don't watch movies anymore, we have Phones.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
95d 13h 21m
But who's gonna watch the movies with you? or do you mean people at their houses watching that movie? kids don't watch movies anymore, we have Phones.
People at their houses, yes. If it's on TV, odds are other people in the world will be watching it.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
147d 14h 3m
People at their houses, yes. If it's on TV, odds are other people in the world will be watching it.
Oh i feel you, it's like the whole country are in front of the tv at the same time watching that movie, then after the holidays people at work and kids at school talks about it, i don't think people do this anymore, the internet killed it.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
95d 15h 49m
Hey guys you ever look at the moon and think maybe someone else is too and at that moment you aren't alone?

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
-
95d 20h 23m
Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Take the blacktarpill
★★★★★
171d 9h 3m
Oh i feel you, it's like the whole country are in front of the tv at the same time watching that movie, then after the holidays people at work and kids at school talks about it, i don't think people do this anymore, the internet killed it.
He's a boomer