Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apple owns the rights to the Charlie Brown specials and now they won't air on TV.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
That means no Great Pumpkin this year. :feelsbadman:

Don't get me wrong, I torrented all them bitches years ago. But it's about being part of a celebration happening at a specific time! What the fuck does watching a video by myself at a random time of my choosing mean? But Apple doesn't care. "Moments" don't matter anymore. Convenience does. "Moments" are like the muffle of a velvet record. Or the low definition of a VHS tape. No one pays money for "character" anymore.

I hate the future. My holiday seasons are getting worse every year.

Don't get me wrong, I torrented all them bitches years ago. But it's about being part of a celebration happening at a specific time! What the fuck does watching a video by myself at a random time of my choosing mean? But Apple doesn't care. "Moments" don't matter anymore. Convenience does. "Moments" are like the muffle of a velvet record. Or the low definition of a VHS tape. No one pays money for "character" anymore.

Good rant.
Corporate commoditization and stringent enforcement of copyright is the future.
Just look at youtube and its DCMA takedowns.

I didn't know what muffle was. Looked it on google.
I never repent from it.

Ugh. If only Trump were a real president and would break up the big tech monopolies.

ALL of them.

apple is shit and im glad people are finally realising it after that fiasco with the airpods missing jack port and the missing battery shenanigans

Fuck these people.

Apple is a crap company, people that buy Apple have more money than brain. If you want a superb cheap phone that will last you 2x longer than stupid iPhone try Xiaomi or Realme. iPhones are slowed down by each update when they release new phones and they fuck up the batteries. I own an iPhone 8+ and it literally needs to be charged twice a day and the money I spent on this shit will never come back to me.

It never began for applecels.

Apple is an overpriced and uncompatable prestige brand.

Apple man bad

@Haywire did u see this, frothy has no great pumpkin this year

Copyright law is an outright sham these days and does not encourage creativity.

BÆŠËD apple fuck Charlie Brown hated seeing him

I didn't even watch it normally but this makes me rage hard. Fucking apple piece of shit capitalists will burn in hell. They are scum

Another year, another tradition ripped from people due to corporate/rapefugee pandering. I can't wait for when saying Merry Christmas or having a Christmas tree in your home is a hate crime.

Same reason why sitting alone in your house isn't a party. It's only a party if other people are joining in.

But who's gonna watch the movies with you? or do you mean people at their houses watching that movie? kids don't watch movies anymore, we have Phones.

People at their houses, yes. If it's on TV, odds are other people in the world will be watching it.

Hey guys you ever look at the moon and think maybe someone else is too and at that moment you aren't alone?

Oh i feel you, it's like the whole country are in front of the tv at the same time watching that movie, then after the holidays people at work and kids at school talks about it, i don't think people do this anymore, the internet killed it.
He's a boomer

Don't get me wrong, I torrented all them bitches years ago.

Do you have the extras?

Charlie

Charlie's suffering was always relatable I was split between shipping him with the various waifus in his never-harem and wanting them for myself.

Trump president
:feelsugh:

Ah, profitization of our favorite aspects of culture; certainly not a new thing... :feelsUgh:

There'll always be shekels to make. :feelsclown:

Do you have the extras?

View attachment 663402

Charlie's suffering was always relatable I was split between shipping him with the various waifus in his never-harem and wanting them for myself.
Brutal heightmog in the image; truly one of us. :feelswhat:

Brutal heightmog in the image; truly one of us. :feelswhat:
Lucy is sitting down in that, if you look at shots when she's not on her high stool Charlie is actually slightly taller than her
Standing

CompareSnoop

obviously never stood a chance against Schroeder though who had same height but better looks and talent

Jealous

can't hate the guy tho he had based moments where he told women off

Based

Lucy is sitting down in that, if you look at shots when she's not on her high stool Charlie is actually slightly taller than her
View attachment 663411

View attachment 663413View attachment 663414

obviously never stood a chance against Schroeder though who had same height but better looks and talent

View attachment 663415

can't hate the guy tho he had based moments where he told women off

View attachment 663416
Hairpill and phenopill with that Nordic hair... :feelswhat:

Brutal. :smonk:

Hairpill and phenopill with that Nordic hair... :feelswhat:
Brutal. :smonk:
Sad

I have theory that Charlie was pining for Lucy all along but because she was too fixated on Schroeder he knew he ha a chance. So instead of going for his looksmatch we had Charlie dream about "little red headed girl" Stacys he had zero chance with, so that he'd have a reason to visit Lucy at her psychiatrist booth and complain to her about it, an excuse to talk to her.

Sort of like how Pepperminet Patty would hit on Chuck as a way of suppressing her latent lesbian desires for Marcy, which I think Charlie Brown understood which is why he didn't swap his Lucy affections over to Patty because deep down he knew it lacked validity.

As more and more woke media occurs, Soon Charlie Brown will be homosexual

Do you have the extras?

View attachment 663402

You mean those animated comics they did for the Internet?

I didn't know what muffle was. Looked it on google.
I never repent from it.
View attachment 359584
He was a good boy. He dindu muffle.

Let's ask Lucy to hold the football, so we can kick it bro!

He didn't suffer that badly/long.
I never consistently read the original Peanuts strip so I'm unable to verify or deny this claim he had a steady red-haired girlfriend for last decade of comic.

Clearly that never manifested in the toon adaptations of the earlier issues which is how I know him.

money and foids have ruined this world

I never consistently read the original Peanuts strip so I'm unable to verify or deny this claim he had a steady red-haired girlfriend for last decade of comic.

Clearly that never manifested in the toon adaptations of the earlier issues which is how I know him.

She was in that too. Well, she was in one that I know of. One of the newer Christmas specials.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back