Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apples new cuck commercial

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lGHZ5NMHRY 

:( :heh: :( :(

The fuck when I will never have a bbc, the fuck when women will never look at me they way they do to tyrone and daquan. Fuck the day I was born.

I saw this is shit before on TV

The sequel, coming Christmas 2018 - TBC from 1:26:

Tyrone and Stacey then walk away from their intimate moment, back to their respective partners. Later that night, Stacey sends Tyrone a full-frontal nude picture using Snapchat from her new Apple iPhone, which her 4/10psl husband bought her. Stacey and Tyrone meet again for a coffee, which inevitably results in Stacey receiving BBC in every orifice. Stacey later realises she never loved her husband, and declares her true love for Tyrone. A divorce, pregnancy, and several years later: Tyrone meets another woman under the blooming ash of snowfall, Stacey writes another post on her feminist blog about how all men are pigs (on her iMac Pro, another relic of her past marriage), sipping an $8 bottle of red wine to drown out the cries of her half-caste bastard child.

awww you got   your feefees hurt or something?

sensitive pussy ass bitch