Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Appointment at a psychiatrists office - Fuck therapy copers

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
Went to a psychiatrist a couple of days ago, was a big office with several other mental health officials, at the behest of a therapist, who more or less told me that he couldnt do much more for me than teach me mindfulness and meditation techniques to help me with feeling like a freak outside, had no answer of course how that should help me out with my daily activities, cant just do meditation during a group meeting at work when Im close to freaking out.
So I hoped that the psychiatrist might tell me something different, a bit more substantial, and that he might prescribe me some meds that make it easier for myself to go about daily routines and get to bed with a better feeling, something like microdosing mdma or something.

The appointment was a fucking nightmare. Fucking waiting room was almost directly taken from "Whatever", bunch of people staring into the abyss without getting noticed, some retarded man mumbling on and on in his innocent talk, foid that was with him just going "mhuh" the entire time without actually listening, a roastie holding her phone up right to her face, staring on it mindlessly, everyone there just appeared like they needed a well meant hug above all, nobody of the staff gave a single fuck, treated people including me like they were either faulty robots at an assembly line or just like we didnt exist at all, no smiles, no friendly remarks, no fucking "get well", no nothing.

Eventually, an hour later than appointed, it was my turn. Entered the office of the psychiatrist, middle aged man staring on, flickered a weak smile when I looked him in the face and said hello, then dropped it, didnt get up for me, didnt shake my hand. Told him why I was there, gave him the papers of the other 3-4 doctors I had had screening appointments with, that attested me having a major depression and social anxiety. Waited a bit for him to say what he could do for me, instead he just said "So tell me what is your problem?". Was a bit confused but what can you do, have at least to try to play along at first and told him the short version: "Have major trouble talking to other people, feel like its a masquerading game the entire time, like I always have to guess what makes the opposite person happy otherwise I get treated like an outcast. Stressed out by it, cant take it anymore functioning like an automaton, have tried everything to alter my behaviour and make it easier, but its sink or swim all day every day, doesnt get better." Also told him explicitly how I have no contact whatsoever to foids and how this is really weighing me down.

Here comes the first banger: That fucker showed no fucking sympathy for my situation or at least for my obvious distress, Im a grown ass man, I dont talk about this shit like that normally, I was doing it with him because Im desperate as fuck and need a solution. Asshole stifled his discontent visibly then responded: "So whats the issue exactly, what do you think am I supposed to do for you?" Didnt even look me in the face while he said it, I began becoming massively irritated at his apparent indifference to my life situation, had to go through it again how this shit impairs my life and is driving me into depression.

Second banger followed right after: Instead of making an effort to actually talk to me and come up with something of his own, he just blatantly told me to go somewhere else, daycare center or to try talking therapy, the very fucking thing that I have already done and where I was referred to go to a fucking psychiatrist. Its like nobody actually wants to help me, they just try to push the responsibility on each other to deal with people who are struggling. Naturally I told him the former, that I had already done that shit and waited 6 fucking weeks for this appointment as the EARLIEST opportunity, and when he still had nothing to say really, I despaired and got fucking pissed. Alluded to the fact that his office apparently was hopelessly overrun and that he couldnt really take his time to care for his clients properly, a diplomatic way of saying that he doesnt actually give a shit about me.

THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE TOOK IT PERSONALLY. A fucking mental health PRO FUCKING FESSIONAL took it PERSONALLY when I, the distressed patient voiced my concern about being treated correctly. Got fucking agitated and defensive, how he could do nothing else for me and that I was wrong in my opinion, how he had already sacrificed 20 WHOLE MINUTES (JFL) talking about my LIFE, when I fucking went there desperately to get help to stop rotting when I told him upfront that I didnt know what to do anymore. Did however prescribe me meds, perhaps to secure his ass should I talk about his "treatment" to someone else.

At first I didnt want to leave, felt nauseated, like I needed to cleave his skull in right then and there, this fucking arrogant, negligent prick, then continue murdering his staff, who didnt show me a shred of sympathy either, Im on my last fucking legs, you can see that shit, got myself under control however, despite all the despair, despite it all coming crashing down again, bit myself hard in the hand, hit myself a few times in the head to feel pain and get myself from just starting to scream on my way out and left for good.
Real fuckin banger, the grande finale greeted me at home though: Got my pills, read the sheet of paper for more information on them, that gigantic fucking asshole hadnt said anything to me what kind of stuff it is *drum roll*:
Fucking pills are used for treating schizophrenia and hysterics, aint that just a double fucking rainbow? Additionally theyre used for mentally retarded minors and aggressive alzheimer patients, JFL. Im not quite sure if he just wanted to rib on me for speaking out against his methods or if hes so damn incompetent to actually believe Im seeing spirits and spooks and have issues with violent behaviour although my record is clean as fuck and Ive never actually attacked anyone. Can this fucker actually possess so little empathy as to mistake the utter fucking despair of a depressed person for violent tendencies?

tl;dr went to a psychiatrist, asshole didnt give a fuck about my situation, referred me to somewhere else and gave me pills that are used for treating schizophrenia when I had given him referals of other "professional" that said I was depressed/socially anxious

FUCK EVERYONE THAT SAYS PSYCHOSOMETHINGBULLSHIT IS THERE TO HELP. Its fucking not, They dont give a fuck, they are creating fucking ERs on purpose, they throw people who have minor troubles a few scraps until theyre fine on their own accord and everyone else gets the boot, literally have them commit suicide or go ER, what a fucking joke. Dont know what to do about these pills, they are hilariously inappropiate for my situation but at the same time they might numb me enough to be unable to see just how much people dont like me, could be a short term fix but Im afraid as for the long term consequences of doing that for a month or two.

Last edited:
Brutal as fuck man, I feel for you. I fell for the therapy meme last year and it's just complete shit.

I don't get the point of therapy. Why let somebody who hasn't lived a shitty life like we have tell us that we're delusional and wrong for our experiences or tell us how to cope.

never trust a psychiatrist..they are all swindlers.

Psychiatry is a pseudoscience, esp. the drugs.

I don't get the point of therapy. Why let somebody who hasn't lived a shitty life like we have tell us that we're delusional and wrong for our experiences or tell us how to cope.
Because they are (((specalists))) and (((professionals)))

Haha, I forgot, didnt even talk about what else fucking happened the day after. Tried to look up a suicide hotline or mailing list. mailing list thats available in my language is full, waiting list for it as well, cant even sign up for WAITING for it. Suicide hotline fucking tells you to put the call on hold.
Can you imagine this shit, you fucking call a suicide hotline, A FUCKING SUICIDE HOTLINE, and they tell you that you might want to call later again since its already full with people who want to kill themselves. That shit is fucking comical, have to giggle even as a I write it out, its like a fucking dark satire became reality, only thing missing is the laughing track, or perhaps its actually the people that have laughed at you in your life.

Haha, I forgot, didnt even talk about what else fucking happened the day after. Tried to look up a suicide hotline or mailing list. mailing list thats available in my language is full, waiting list for it as well, cant even sign up for WAITING for it. Suicide hotline fucking tells you to put the call on hold.
Can you imagine this shit, you fucking call a suicide hotline, A FUCKING SUICIDE HOTLINE, and they tell you that you might want to call later again since its already full with people who want to kill themselves. That shit is fucking comical, have to giggle even as a I write it out, its like a fucking dark satire became reality, only thing missing is the laughing track, or perhaps its actually the people that have laughed at you in your life.

must be the foids holding up lines because they couldn't get chad to commit.

gave me pills that are used for treating schizophrenia

>>Just take these pills so you can never be able to cope anymore

tbh, it sounds like he is a shit doctor, his behavior is unacceptable. Change the doctor.

Even ER didn't take Risperidone when he was prescribed them. Me thinks it's the chemical equivalent of having a physical lobotomy, which is irreversible.

The only appointment you need in your life is with a cosmetic surgery doctor. Everything else is boolsheet

The only appointment you need in your life is with a cosmetic surgery doctor. Everything else is boolsheet

What if one ends up like Michael Jackson after plastic? Unlike him we don't have a goldmine to spend.

based and ERpilled

>>Just take these pills so you can never be able to cope anymore

"Some people do, some people do not, some people only partially recover."

"Using and quitting antipsychotics both have risks that can be potentially disabling or even fatal, and many of the side effects are likely to be misdiagnosed or handled incorrectly. "

Thanks friendo, nothing about any of that on the information sheet of course, its something I was really afraid about, have seen what drugs did/do to one of my acquaintances, will try to get hold of another doctor and adress this with him before I take anything.

tbh, it sounds like he is a shit doctor, his behavior is unacceptable. Change the doctor.

Yeah Im obviously never going to go there anymore, fucker has a "mixed" rep online, but its really not so easy to get an appointment in the first place so I had no chance but to try it out.

Absolute fucking clown world

Perhaps he earns a kickback from prescribing those pills, that's why he's pushing it even though it's not suitable for your condition. It's fraud tbh.

Avoid threapists, at least current ones. Maybe, in the future, blackpilled therapists will arise, but it will never happen due to the fact a blackpill therapist could just tell you blackpill facts for one or two sessions and then leave you to your misery.

What if one ends up like Michael Jackson after plastic? Unlike him we don't have a goldmine to spend.
He looked fine before the viltigo. And honestly you're fucked for life if you need more than one lower third surgery .

You can't say "therapist" without saying "the rapist"

Psychiatry, therapy, pills. All bullshit made to prevent ugly men from roping.

He looked fine before the viltigo. And honestly you're fucked for life if you need more than one lower third surgery .

Jaw implants might be a tad invasive. I read somewhere that injections to give the appearance of chiselled jaws are available. But they only last for months.

Elliot Rodger and Adam Lanza both went to therapy and look how they ended up.

Psychiatry, therapy, pills. All bullshit made to prevent ugly men from roping.

Ironically, there is a black box warning on most psychiatric medication, stating increased suicide risk and agitation.

This life really has become a bad joke. This suicide hotline was full of lonely men and yet nobody fucking cares.

Stay away from jew pills

Or have fun coming off that chit and dying from a seizure or some other chit

I recommend you this documentary about mental 'care'

That is why I always hang out on forums like that. Depressed mentally ill incels are far more normal, intelligent humans than this retarded soulless shitbags wandering around.

No real strength to write. I am glad I found your post. Pretty much exactly the same experience. @SergeantIncel These threads are what the mentalhealth tag would be good for.

Its like nobody actually wants to help me, they just try to push the responsibility on each other to deal with people who are struggling.
Was at the social serice office for disabled people yesterday. Everywhere the same game.

What pills did he give you?

Well system is simply underfunded I totally believe him. Acknowledging and really treating problems like inceldom, mental health etc. would necessitate the elite to pay much more taxes and let people slave much less

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger and Adam Lanza both went to therapy and look how they ended up.
Most mass murders go through a therapy or pill phase that makes them worse than usual

You are better off gymmaxxxing or exercisemaxxing.

Or getting a more physical job.

I’m never going to one

bro, no psychiatrist is going to give you mdma or anything that will help you in a meaningful way. They are worse than therapists they are paid to fuck you with shitty drugs. eat psilocybin and lion's mane and do calisthenics

No real strength to write. I am glad I found your post. Pretty much exactly the same experience. @SergeantIncel These threads are what the mentalhealth tag would be good for.

Was at the social serice office for disabled people yesterday. Everywhere the same game.

What pills did he give you?

Well system is simply underfunded I totally believe him. Acknowledging and really treating problems like inceldom, mental health etc. would necessitate the elite to pay much more taxes and let people slave much less

Other posters here guessed it already: Risperidone. Seems to be a very common antipsychotic, what that does have to do with my case is anyones guess.
Also he didnt acknowledge jack shit, was me who went in that direction, writing style is probably easy to misunderstand, should work on that. However, Im trained to make people feel more comfortable when I talk to them so that I get better results, so I shifted the blame for the shitty talk from him on the circumstances, not that it were true, but sucking peoples dick a bit usually makes them more inclined to help you, want to feel that high of validation again from you.

Im not suprised at all, they have a very similiar attitude to the asshole I had to deal with, as long as youre not drug addicted or behaving like a whiny faggot people act as there cant be anything wrong with your life, probably stems from gynocentrism, foids are much, much more prone to such behaviour and theyre the only ones who are allowed to have emotional and personal needs.