Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Approached a girl for the first time today.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I was sitting next to my normie friend (still don't know why he's not disgusted by me), and then this slim thick foid passes by. When I saw slim thick, I mean it. She was literally skinny with an apple bottom. It was so succulent. Sorry, the coomer in me took over.

So anyways, it turns out my friend talks to her on Snapchat. She also happens to be the first girl I ever tried to dm, but at the time I didn't know it was her. So my friend says we should go say hi. We approached her alongside another guy that I'm pretty close with.

We go meet her and she perks up and days hi to my friend, then says hi to me. I literally felt butterflies, I feel so pathetic because this was literally the highlight of my day. She made my day and has no idea. But she mean mugged the other normie, I don't know why.

Anyway she starts discussing with my friend, while I stand there a bit awkwardly. Luckily it's over soon and she says bye and we move on.

So technically, I approached a foid today in college, and she wasn't disgusted by me. And even though the only word she said to me was "hi", I'm still getting horny while thinking about it JFL. Now I know why normies are obsessed with approaching, the high you get from it is almost unmatched. I know it's dumb, but I might do this again.

And the fact that she was nice to me but mean to the other normie was extreme lifefuel. I don't know what the fuck happened today, all I know is that I'm happy. This was the first place I thought of sharing this to.

only today ?

And the fact that she was nice to me but mean to the other normie was extreme lifefuel
Stupid GrAYcel larp...
If she was nice to you but mean to the other normie, you're at least high-tier normie, so GTFO

Stupid GrAYcel larp...
If she was nice to you but mean to the other normie, you're at least high-tier normie, so GTFO
I'm definitely not high tier normie, if you saw my picture you'd understand. She probably heard a rumor about him

If ya can do that you can spwel a conversation script and talked to her more I learned how to fake being NT but I can never approach. Plus ya Islamic so shouldn’t it like be easier?

Talk to her next time you see her. :)

attention from girls is an unmatched feeling just imagine having a girl attrracted to you my god :feelsaww:

Ngl I am getting some SIMP vibes from you.

Request a ban and never look back, boyo.
You're not incel.

If ya can do that you can spwel a conversation script and talked to her more I learned how to fake being NT but I can never approach. Plus ya Islamic so shouldn’t it like be easier?
Easier? If anything it makes it harder for me because I was taught to not interact with females in my younger years

I’ve talked to lots of girls, that doesn’t mean I’m a total slayer. They were just there and I made conversation

Easier? If anything it makes it harder for me because I was taught to not interact with females in my younger years
Easier because the standards are lower for you in a sense. Your not expected to be an expert on sex unlike most men in the West. No saying it’s easy for ya beyond that though

:chad::banhammer:
JFL Even ıf ı approached a foid,and she wasnt disgusted by me ı would still sperg out and be in full defense mode shields up and shit due to years of blackpill and mocking.

Congratulations man! I hope you have success later on.

I'm sorry, but this is cope and autism.

How old are you?
Nonetheless good luck with her, you should ask her out tbh

Ask your friend to get you a foid. I don't have friends so i can't experience this things

So technically, I approached a foid today in college, and she wasn't disgusted by me.
Correction: she wasn't visibly disgusted by you. Well-bred foids tend to be adept at hiding their disgust, but more often than not it's still there, if you aren't Chad.

There is a high if you don't get rejected, it doesnt come regardless of the outcome. You felt high bc you didnt feel rejected fakecel.

a lot of copes in the replies jfl foids can talk and be friendly with incels but they would simply never in a million years pursue a romantic relationship with them