Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approached to 7/10

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://incels.is/threads/going-to-approach-a-legit-7-5-10.112439/ here I mentioned about it i will approach to this 7/10 foid whom i knew from middle school,she is volleyball player and training near to my gym.

I went to gym few hours ago and then went to field where she's training,there were a lot of stacies I was about to lose my shit and have a break down but i hold myself,thankfully field was huge so I wasn't near to them.

She was sitting on bank and drinking water,I came close and just said hi she hid her eyes ( i dont know if it is right word) and replied

It went like:

Me: Do you remember me from middle school
Her: I can't recall now
Me:I was at the same class with your cousin ahmet,remember
(I'm shaking as fuck while talking btw)
Her: Sorry i can't
Me:Just wanted to say you hi while passing by youre still playing volleyball
Her: Sorry I have go back to training
Me: I said why but it came out so fucking weird,it was like im angry (i was though)

She didn't reply it and ran back to field like running away from a fucking pitbull

I barely walked to home and smashed my head to wall because of rage

I feel like shit i wish i haven't done it

She had disgust on her face while talking btw and barely looked at eyes

I feel like a fucking virus,It was 7rd time I have been rejected by a foid I totally lost my self esteem I dont even know why i gave it a try but i feel like i deserved it for thinking i have any chance with a woman

jfl at listening at these copers telling you that you are a chadcel. probably this gave you confidence to do it ngl
sadly many subhumans hereare overrating themselves even after getting blackpilled in order to protect their fragile ego.
Me: I said why but it came out so fucking weird,it was like im angry (i was though
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl at listening at these copers telling you that you are a chadcel. probably this gave you confidence to do it ngl
sadly many subhumans hereare overrating themselves even after getting blackpilled in order to protect their fragile ego.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
No man i had this hope for a long time ,i knew they are joking
I mean,i had thing for this foid since middle school

Fuck that skank. She plays volleyball so she is probably very tall. And tall bitches are the pickiest and worst hypocrites.

No man i had this hope for a long time ,i knew they are joking
I mean,i had thing for this foid since middle school
my mistake then...

I'm sorry to hear that man, it's way too hard just to start talking to one these days, bitches always go 'why are you talking to me, this is weird'.

Atleast you tried and you became even more blackpilled.

Guess what some say to me...

Just approach at the gym br0!

i've seen his pics before anyone else bruh...
not THAT BAD but he isnt above average looking
jfl sounds like everyone saw me:dafuckfeels:

when you saw it nigga

Sounds like she is an NPC lol

I saw cuyen. He's not that bad looking. Pretty average looking guy tbh. Don't know about eye area tho.

Yoe fault approaching a volley ball fit good as an incel go for some ugly anime weeb girl

stupid bitch you should've train on her

Yoe fault approaching a volley ball fit good as an incel go for some ugly anime weeb girl
they doesnt exist man,all women go for chad

it's not even about not getting a girlfriend, it's about being treated like a second class citizen by 50% of the population

they doesnt exist man,all women go for chad
YAh but if ur going to approach don’t go for a Stacy obviously have no chance go for some ugly fat bitch I couldn’t imagine approaching full on a fit volley ball Stacy and get anywhere

YAh but if ur going to approach don’t go for a Stacy obviously have no chance go for some ugly fat bitch I couldn’t imagine approaching full on a fit volley ball Stacy and get anywhere
I approached to ugly foids too. lol,they brutally rejected me. its over if youre not chad

I saw cuyen. He's not that bad looking. Pretty average looking guy tbh. Don't know about eye area tho.
from what i've seen his eye area's his best feature (pic was cherrypicked and had a horrible filter though), what's wrong with his eyes?

it's not even about not getting a girlfriend, it's about being treated like a second class citizen by 50% of the population
exactly. i felt like legit shit.
from what i've seen his eye area's his best feature (pic was cherrypicked and had a horrible filter though), what's wrong with his eyes?
from what i can say my eye area not bad,not chad tier either
that's the problem,if i was chad i wouldnt be here lol. kill me already

exactly. i felt like legit shit.

from what i can say my eye area not bad,not chad tier either
that's the problem,if i was chad i wouldnt be here lol. kill me already
foids also already treated me like that, i felt like a black dude in 1930s USA

even they are treated better
maybe, for a foid every non chad is the same thing as a serial killer, meanwhile chad could be a literal serial killer and foids woulod still like them

maybe, for a foid every non chad is the same thing as a serial killer, meanwhile chad could be a literal serial killer and foids woulod still like them
this world is not fair if youre ugly

To be honest Mehmet you were a little bit cringe. Try to control your nerves next time.

Me: I said why but it came out so fucking weird,it was like im angry (i was though)

Dude you should have stopped at the first line.
She probably remembered you but because it has YOUR FACE, she wishes she never did.

She didn't reply it and ran back to field like running away from a fucking pitbull

I feel like a fucking virus,It was 7rd time I have been rejected by a foid I totally lost my self esteem I dont even know why i gave it a try but i feel like i deserved it for thinking i have any chance with a woman

It never began for us.
Also just lol at having a self-esteem, foids destroyed mine and the dogpill disintegrated the ashes.

If foids dont stand at attention within feet of approach they probably arent interested

You should have chased her and growled like a pitbull.

Apparently foids hate being approached at the gym I see it all over twitter all the time. But at least you had the guts to try, I have never approached before and never will because it will probably go something like this or worse.

Apparently foids hate being approached at the gym I see it all over twitter all the time. But at least you had the guts to try, I have never approached before and never will because it will probably go something like this or worse.
Thanks bro it wasnt in gym tbh,it was in the field near to gym. still can count as gym though

Bro I get what you mean about having a breakdown when there's lots of Stacies around. I feel like that all the time.

And yeah you confidencemog me to oblivion. I could never ever speak to a 7/10 foid