Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approaching girls at comic con?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I know comic con is filled with blue pilled degenerates and cucks, but do you guys think we'd have a chance if we tried approaching our looks match over there?

""""""""nerdy"""""""" foids are turbowhores for chad+juggernaut law

no chance

""""""""nerdy"""""""" foids are turbowhores for chad+juggernaut law

no chance
Can agree with this, nerdy landwhales have higher standards than stacies nowadays JFL

I'm about to go to an anime con at the end of the week.

foids dont care about comics. they only go to comic cons to get more orbiters. If u tried approaching your looksmatch you'd get kicked out

[Serious] Getting arrested at comic con?

Jump to new Watch

[IMG alt="Akkadian"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/8/8371.jpg?1535398993[/IMG]

Akkadian
Captain

-

Joined May 30, 2018 Messages 1,636

17 minutes ago

I know comic con is filled with limp-wristed low T faggots who won't do anything but speed walk away from you if you stare at them, but do you guys think we'd have a chance of getting free food and accomodation in prison if we got metoo'd there?

Sorry, if you think that you're going to score in a place where foids are going to get attention from hundreds of thirsty cucks then you're a retardcel. Foids are going to be their most judgemental and most cruel at that place.

No. I'll probably get called a rapist and far right bigot nazi

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Approach girls at the turbosoy con? You'll be lucky to even get one's attention before they are swamped with cosplaying beta orbiters who lick the ground they walk on. Most are mentally unstable autists anyways and somehow still register you on the creep radar.

You could try cosplaying as some masked character to boost your chances tbh

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

No comic con is soy con

[Serious] Getting arrested at comic con?

Jump to new Watch

[IMG alt="Akkadian"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/8/8371.jpg?1535398993[/IMG]

Akkadian
Captain

-

Joined May 30, 2018 Messages 1,636

17 minutes ago

I know comic con is filled with limp-wristed low T faggots who won't do anything but speed walk away from you if you stare at them, but do you guys think we'd have a chance of getting free food and accomodation in prison if we got metoo'd there?
JFL:lul:

Can agree with this, nerdy landwhales have higher standards than stacies nowadays JFL
Because they live on the internet. Like a lot of us, except we have verisimilitude.

In my experience nerdy girls are the biggest whores for chad.

Never was in that thing, and do not want. Enough to look at photos: majority of femoids ugly and fat, and cute ones (majority of them also "underage minors") already rejected me, or would reject (fattties would too, but fuck them)

foids dont care about comics. they only go to comic cons to get more orbiters. If u tried approaching your looksmatch you'd get kicked out
Im glad I didn't go there :feelsautistic::feelstrash:

i think that the males/females ratio is really unbalanced in these kind of nerdy events.
so no, it won't work

Nerdy girls are worse than stacys or beckys because they trick incels into thinking they can have them. But the only want chad as well and are usually uglier and dumber than stacys or beckys

Nerdy girls are worse than stacys or beckys because they trick incels into thinking they can have them. But the only want chad as well and are usually uglier and dumber than stacys or beckys
The society we live in is beyond flawed brother

It's not going to work out for you because the women who go to cons are usually in a group/with boyfriends or they are the ones who dont even care about cons and just want to go there because they are thirsty. Thinking they can get some type of deal or maybe some attention and money.

With that being said: I'd suggest trying to find the youngest and most degenerate girls you can find and try to sleep with them. A college mate of mine used to go to cons back when furrys were quite new. Used to talk these young teens into putting on facepaint and tails and then they would bring them back to his Frat apartment and fuck them. Used to tell them they had to act like wolf-girls or other shit like that. So the girls would never think they are whores because of course they are just playing pretend teehee

Imagine a nice young prime girl getting tossed out by a few college guys in one room then telling her to fuck off. Was incredible. He used to show me pictures of these sluts with cum all over. Society says young girls are innocent angels? MY ASS THEY ARE!

Honest to god, you have a better chance approaching a 10/10 Stacy valley girl. She just might be so taken aback at your daringness that she goes temporarily insane. Capeshit 3/10s have a thousand spergs each willing to do their bidding without so much as a headpat. Absolutely no chance.

It's not going to work out for you because the women who go to cons are usually in a group/with boyfriends or they are the ones who dont even care about cons and just want to go there because they are thirsty. Thinking they can get some type of deal or maybe some attention and money.

With that being said: I'd suggest trying to find the youngest and most degenerate girls you can find and try to sleep with them. A college mate of mine used to go to cons back when furrys were quite new. Used to talk these young teens into putting on facepaint and tails and then they would bring them back to his Frat apartment and fuck them. Used to tell them they had to act like wolf-girls or other shit like that. So the girls would never think they are whores because of course they are just playing pretend teehee

Imagine a nice young prime girl getting tossed out by a few college guys in one room then telling her to fuck off. Was incredible. He used to show me pictures of these sluts with cum all over. Society says young girls are innocent angels? MY ASS THEY ARE!
Damn bro that's crazy

Show me pick's email me and i can rate you it all depends on your looks

If you're in the US, Canada or other gigacucked/Anglo country don't do it.

I have a somewhat large experience approaching in such environments, you can ask me stuff if you want.

What I can already tell you is: don't approach cosplayers. They're there for attention and won't kiss anyone.

Comicon is the paradise of soycucks. If you try to approach a foid, hundreds of whiteknights will be ready to do anything to defend her

Dress as The Punisher and bring real guns

If you're in the US, Canada or other gigacucked/Anglo country don't do it.

I have a somewhat large experience approaching in such environments, you can ask me stuff if you want.

What I can already tell you is: don't approach cosplayers. They're there for attention and won't kiss anyone.
What about the normal foids? Like neither the whore cosplayers or nerdy ones, but just normal ones?
Dress as The Punisher and bring real guns
I like that plan brothER

arent a lot of them feminists?

I have gone to plenty of anime cons and I don't think it will work. The vast majority of women there either go with their boyfriends or large groups of friends, which makes them unapproachable. I would say that the best way of increasing your chances is to cosplay, because you might get some attention if its decent and from something popular.