Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Approaching is retarded

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Approaching should only be done if you haven’t done it before as a necessary evil to confirm your inceldom.

Ive approached a lot of women and they all reject me subtle or not. I’ve also watched a lot of Chad approaching compilations on YouTube which reinforced its truly over, but more importantly made me conclude that if a woman likes you, she will make it clear, whether it be looking at you or some other shit. You most definitely would know if she was interested in you, maybe even seconds before you actually cold approach (looking at you from afar), and you certainly would know if she’s seen you before.

Approaching is even more retarded simply because the women these days are of low quality. Most of them can’t cook, clean, and are generally irresponsible and insufferable brats. And this is what Im supposed to get after approaching 9000 women? Some garbage woman that will likely cheat on me in a heart beat with some weak faggot Chad, then blame it on me?

One part I can live without is cooking. I rather cook for myself.

I can't even approach because I'm so blatantly ugly that an attempt will result in a sexual harassment allegation, and I will be rotting in jail.

Ive approached a lot of women and they all reject me subtle or not
Same here.

I remember this time, last February, I've approached two australian foreign students (Blonde, good-looking, about 19 years old) at first the conversation seemed nice, they even asked me questions and were polite, then after a few minutes they said "We're going to get something to drink, we will be right back" and they fuckin' disappeared, they left the bar.

One of the last times (If not the last) I've tried cold-approaching, it's just not worth it.
if a woman likes you, she will make it clear
This
irresponsible and insufferable brats
Modern-day foids in a nutshell, I guess nowadays they're only good for one thing, unfortunately.

If high tier normie upwards I could see the appeal, but severely below average guys approaching is a waste of time,effort and energy absolutely futile.

I guess people just want to hang on to false hope even if results of that false hope never materialize.

All those below average guys blindly approaching are just bringing further pain on top of the astronomical negative experiences they have beared.

Last edited:
Approaching has a 99.999% failure rate for most of us except fakecels.

I can't even approach because I'm so blatantly ugly that an attempt will result in a sexual harassment allegation, and I will be rotting in jail.
This..it seems like hyperbole but it's true as a ugly blk dude if I ever approached....

I remember when I attempted to approach my crush. I wanted to approach her ASAP, so when I saw her went into the bathroom I followed her. She quickly noticed me and tried to run. But I wanted to tell her how I felt so I wouldn't let her go. Within an hour later I got charged with "sexual harassment" and "attempted rape". When you think about it, the school system is cucked, how is approaching a girl "harassment" and "rape" wtf?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Approaching should only be done if you haven’t done it before as a necessary evil to confirm your inceldom.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Even then, approaching is pointless if you're never given an opportunity to present yourself as a reliable mate.
I remember when I attempted to approach my crush. I wanted to approach her ASAP, so when I saw her went into the bathroom I followed her. She quickly noticed me and tried to run. But I wanted to tell her how I felt so I wouldn't let her go. Within an hour later I got charged with "sexual harassment" and "attempted rape". When you think about it, the school system is cucked, how is approaching a girl "harassment" and "rape" wtf?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Sounds pretty spergy ngl

take my crown king, you are the true king of autism

I sure feel retarded when I approach

Ive approached a lot of women and they all reject me subtle or not. I’ve also watched a lot of Chad approaching compilations on YouTube which reinforced its truly over, but more importantly made me conclude that if a woman likes you, she will make it clear, whether it be looking at you or some other shit. You most definitely would know if she was interested in you, maybe even seconds before you actually cold approach (looking at you from afar), and you certainly would know if she’s seen you before.

Approaching is even more retarded simply because the women these days are of low quality. Most of them can’t cook, clean, and are generally irresponsible and insufferable brats. And this is what Im supposed to get after approaching 9000 women? Some garbage woman that will likely cheat on me in a heart beat with some weak faggot Chad, then blame it on me?
Depending what you mean by approaching. Doing the street approaches or random place approach is indeed fucking retarded but approaching foids in social gathering etc is worth a try even if pointless.

No way I'm approaching irl. My failure at online dating is all the confirmation I need.

Yeah, this definitely infuriates me. The worst part for me is how they don't contribute anything to conversation. They think they can get away with being the most boring retard on the planet, and I'll just accept that and carry 100% of the conversation? Ha!

if a woman likes you, she will make it clear
Exactly. If you think women give off mixed signals, bad news, it's because they give mixed signals to you. If you think women are hard to read, it's because you've never been on the receiving end of true interest. Women obsess over Chad like you wouldn't believe. If you were Chad, the interest women had for you would not appear subtle to you at all.

Approaching is cringe
unless youre a 11/10 chad who gets approached daily by foids then its over for you ngl

Give it some time and approaching while inkel will be categorized as a hate crime

i wouldn't eat what a foid makes.

foids can poison your food or drinks anytime if they want to.