Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approaching neighbor? Good or bad idea?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Since people are working from home now there is a woman in my street, she is always alone 99% of the time and lives by herself.

I see her walking but we never spoke to each other before. I think she is like 40, not very attractive face, but she’s skinny and fit.

I walked today and I went past her house and saw that she was working from home, she had her blinds open.

I was thinking of talking to her for the first time next time I see her out and asking her if she’s ok with what’s happening, and if she needs any company I can come over to her place, and give her my number and tell her to message me if she wants some company.

Am I being autistic or is this an actual good idea?

Dont forget to show off your teeth

Since people are working from home now there is a woman in my street, she is always alone 99% of the time and lives by herself.

I see her walking but we never spoke to each other before. I think she is like 40, not very attractive face, but she’s skinny and fit.

I walked today and I went past her house and saw that she was working from home, she had her blinds open.

I was thinking of talking to her for the first time next time I see her out and asking her if she’s ok with what’s happening, and if she needs any company I can come over to her place, and give her my number and tell her to message me if she wants some company.

Not a bad idea but 40 is old JFL. How old are you?

Good idea tbh, fuck what these retards are saying. You'll feel proud of yourself after.

inb4 MGFAG copers saying "OMG HE IS GOING TO GET MEETOO'D AND SUED FOR RAPE". Stfu fags.

She will just awkwardly say no because chad only

Fuck it, do it man. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just don't fuck it up or show desperation. Maybe you'll get lucky and actually ascend during some bleak times.

TERACOPE unless youre an 8/10 Chad fakecel

Fuck it, do it man. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Just don't fuck it up or show desperation. Maybe you'll get lucky and actually ascend during some bleak times.

I’m not going to say let’s have sex, I’m just going to introduce myself and say we never have spoken before after living in the same street for a decade; and that if she needs company or something here’s my number and to text or call me and I’ll come over to watch a movie or something and then I’ll walk on. The world is changing, maybe it’s change for us for the better.

Good idea tbh, fuck what these retards are saying. You'll feel proud of yourself after.

inb4 MGFAG copers saying "OMG HE IS GOING TO GET MEETOO'D AND SUED FOR RAPE". Stfu fags.

Well that escalated quickly

20200323 151952

u have nice teeth so go

I’m not going to say let’s have sex, I’m just going to introduce myself and say we never have spoken before after living in the same street for a decade; and that if she needs company or something here’s my number and to text or call me and I’ll come over to watch a movie or something and then I’ll walk on. The world is changing, maybe it’s change for us for the better.

Dont say it like that. That sounds autistic as fuck.

Say this

Hey weve never spoken before after living on the same street for a decade.

Would you like to go out and grab a coffee or bite to eat some time?

Dont immediately jump to asking to come over her house

Damnit. I wish i had a fit 40 yr old foid neighbor. My neighbors are ugly as shit.
Ok then what?

Tell her to not worry about the teeth as you plan on having them fixed.

I’m not going to say let’s have sex, I’m just going to introduce myself and say we never have spoken before after living in the same street for a decade; and that if she needs company or something here’s my number and to text or call me and I’ll come over to watch a movie or something.
I wouldn't even do that until you guys have a repertoire with her. Second or third talk you can give her your number.
We are not Chads. We can't think that our face can get us even friendship with foids. If she can get past your creepy face and she doesn't think you're going to murder her, then you can safely give her your number and offer that shit.

man do it for real worst case senario she is not interested and things remain the way they are
nothin to lose

Damnit. I wish i had a fit 40 yr old foid neighbor. My neighbors are ugly as shit.

Her face is not good looking, I’ve seen her without makeup she’s like a solid 4/10 at best. Her facematch is posting here, but she’s is skinny and fit and my only standard is not to be fat which she passes with flying colours

My neighbor is a landwhale with short hair that has a skinny white boyfriend.

Her face is not good looking, I’ve seen her without makeup she’s like a solid 4/10 at best. Her facematch is posting here, but she’s is skinny and fit and my only standard is not to be fat which she passes with flying colours

4/10 without fakeup is good stuff bro. I only see 5/10s with fake up here in curryland. I cant imagine the horror of seeing them without fakeup.

You are playing with fire, OP.

I wouldn't even do that until you guys have a repertoire with her. Second or third talk you can give her your number.
We are not Chads. We can't think that our face can get us even friendship with foids. If she can get past your creepy face and she doesn't think you're going to murder her, then you can safely give her your number and offer that shit.

I understand that but we live in China virus times now. The world has entered a new era now. We have made eye contact maybe 20 times over the last 10 years, and she knows where I live. So it’s not like I am completely unknown to her.
You are playing with fire, OP.
Explain
Dont say it like that. That sounds autistic as fuck.

Say this

Hey weve never spoken before after living on the same street for a decade.

Would you like to go out and grab a coffee or bite to eat some time?

Dont immediately jump to asking to come over her house

Hahahahaha but all the shops are locked down and or will be locked down in a few days

This is why I’m saying it’s a new ERA,

I understand that but we live in China virus times now. The world has entered a new era now. We have made eye contact maybe 20 times over the last 10 years, and she knows where I live. So it’s not like I am completely unknown to her.

Explain
Living in shit times doesn't mean she's going to lower her defences. You have to get past those and get her to somehow trust you. You have a much better chance because you're neighbors, but let her "like" you first.

My opinion on what you should say OP

" Hey, nice tits. Can we fuck now? "

Nah just kidding. You need chad tier genetics to pull that off. Youd be better off with something like

" Hey, its kind of odd that we've been on the same street and still dont know each other. Want watch a movie sometime? "

This would make sense coz shes alone. You could watch a movie together over drinks. I dont know if thats what normal people do.

Explain

Hahahahaha but all the shops are locked down and or will be locked down in a few days

This is why I’m saying it’s a new ERA,

fair point. But saying to her "I can come over for company heres my number" is rapey and autistic as fuck

Living in shit times doesn't mean she's going to lower her defences. You have to get past those and get her to somehow trust you. You have a much better chance because you're neighbors, but let her "like" you first.

So what’s the strategy then? All normie ways are out of the question due to virus lockdown. The only way it can go further than a conversation on street is to her house. Because she would be feeling scared and alone during these times

So what’s the strategy then? All normie ways are out of the question due to virus lockdown. The only way it can go further than a conversation on street is to her house. Because she would be feeling scared and alone during these times
JFL. She's not scared, she probably has plenty of orbiters that want to help her.
Strategy is to have a convo about how you both are doing, keeping safe and all that. If things are going well maybe transition to wish I could watch a movie or something with someone, social isolation can be as bad as being sick. If she agrees with that then offer your number.

Only normies and fakecels approach tbh.

fair point. But saying to her "I can come over for company heres my number" is rapey and autistic as fuck

I am not asking, I will just say, if you need company during these times, here my number, you can text me if you need company.

Why is this rapey?
JFL. She's not scared, she probably has plenty of orbiters that want to help her.
Strategy is to have a convo about how you both are doing, keeping safe and all that. If things are going well maybe transition to wish I could watch a movie or something with someone, social isolation can be as bad as being sick. If she agrees with that then offer your number.

Ok high iq I’ll do that.

How funny would it be if it backfired and she says ok ill come watch a movie with ur family (I life with parents house) she knows I live with parents here

Last edited:
I am not asking, I will just say, if you need company during these times, here my number, you can text me if you need company.

Why is this rapey?

You dont even know her. Why would she want company from a complete stranger. Unless youre chad, this is only going to make you look like a creep.

Why would she randomly say to herself,

"oh let me text that completely random man I dont know and have no history with to come over. Because I need company"

Not to mention you're completely beating around the bush. Who pulls someone aside and gives them their phone number in case they need "company"

Does that not sound retarded to you?

Shabani

If there was any hope, she'd already be approaching you.

Approaching foids--even "shy" foids--is always giga fail.

You dont even know her. Why would she want company from a complete stranger. Unless youre chad, this is only going to make you look like a creep.

Why would she randomly say to herself,

"oh let me text that completely random man I dont know and have no history with to come over. Because I need company"

Not to mention you're completely beating around the bush. Who pulls someone aside and gives them their phone number in case they need "company"

Does that not sound retarded to you?

View attachment 222191

Yes how you say it I’m understanding, but again I’ll forget because autism and these social things never stick in my head permanently but for this moment in time I’m understanding you
Only normies and fakecels approach tbh.

I am in the top percentile of the oldest virgins on this place and HHKV and I’m autistic and never had a job. If im a normie and fakecel then so is 99.99% of this place who i incelmog

I’m going to do this, I just have to be walking outside when she is. I think going to her front door would be 9000 Autism level

Last edited:
Becareful, a foid that old will surely have many secrets. Perhaps one of those secrets have to do with you? You wont know how legit lonelyfoidneighbormaxxing theory is unless you test it yourself.

That's a pretty good suggestion.

Don't do it. People are actively participating in "social distancing." Last thing she wants is to be close to a stranger.

Don’t even bother

You will have swat team raiding your house the next day

Look at the mirror and you'll see if its a bad idea or not

Go ahead. Good luck.

But remember, lockdown does not mean law enforcement is locked down. She can easily send you to jail whenever she wants.

I think you should do it. What do you have to lose tbh? Let us know how it turns out

Dont forget to show off your penis
fixed it for you

BTW Op, why not foids are taking less dick than usual these days. Just try with some casual talk and don't mention coming over, remember the social distance rule.

Enjoy your time in jail

Do it. Be calm, cool and easy. If she rejects you, or things get ugly, at least you'll know. If things don't go right, it's not your fault, you just be cool, that's all you have to do, you have nothing to lose really. Just hope she's not a hooker, living alone is a yellow flag, but maybe I'm just being paranoid. Take your shot, who knows, you might be lucky, wish you the best

JFL if you think a foid would risk covid 19 for a none chad.