Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approaching neighbor? Good or bad idea?

Jfl she will call the police

40 is still old if u ask me just try to pump and dump

If ur ugly approaching is always a bad idea ngl, but u can try u don't have a lot to lose tbh

Same age as iam. You should prolly.give it a go. I normally get matched with 45+ ugly curry grannies on Tinder.
wait,if you can get that what are you doing here?

Since people are working from home now there is a woman in my street, she is always alone 99% of the time and lives by herself.

I see her walking but we never spoke to each other before. I think she is like 40, not very attractive face, but she’s skinny and fit.

I walked today and I went past her house and saw that she was working from home, she had her blinds open.

I was thinking of talking to her for the first time next time I see her out and asking her if she’s ok with what’s happening, and if she needs any company I can come over to her place, and give her my number and tell her to message me if she wants some company.

Am I being autistic or is this an actual good idea?
this sounds like an awful idea.She is probably stressed out by corona paranoia and you are going to knock on her door and ask her out?You can try but expect a police knock if it goes wrong(great chance of that).

Even normie men are able to fuck a young, prime pussy. Meanwhile we got incels who are trying to fuck a 40 year old granny out of desperation and prolonged sexual deprivation. The world really is unfair.

Getting fined or jailed for sexual harassment is a good idea.

Just go for it and try your best,you we're posting here so it was over anyways.

Don't do it. People are actively participating in "social distancing." Last thing she wants is to be close to a stranger.

Chad only

tbh.you will probably sperg out and it will be very awkward every time you meet her on the street.never began for autists

High IQ but I will still try, didnt see her today

Kinda autistic tbhjfl

Maybe if you’re white. But since you’re an ethnic Southern European manlet it won’t work JFL

this is how its gonna play out

>approach neighbor in non-threatening way
>she examines your genetic profile in 0.4 seconds, you are now blacklisted
>you try and talk to her, but she doesn't want to
>you give up and walk away
>she calls the police

10 hours later the CIA explodes you with a grenade launcher while you are sleeping

this is how its gonna play out

>approach neighbor in non-threatening way
>she examines your genetic profile in 0.4 seconds, you are now blacklisted
>you try and talk to her, but she doesn't want to
>you give up and walk away
>she calls the police

10 hours later the CIA explodes you with a grenade launcher while you are sleeping
or the neighborhood chad beats tf out of u

I did it and i end up with a rejection and guess what ? she fucking ghost me for 1 year and then i was going out to buy food and she comes in my way with her CHAD and she looks in my eyes with a proud like look this is a real man not you.
HUMILIETEDDDDDDD>....
It's not LARP MADAFAKARS

I did it and i end up with a rejection and guess what ? she fucking ghost me for 1 year and then i was going out to buy food and she comes in my way with her CHAD and she looks in my eyes with a proud like look this is a real man not you.
HUMILIETEDDDDDDD>....
It's not LARP MADAFAKARS
shit.brutal.