April Fool's joke

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
In 2018 we got a Christmas layout. In 2019 we got a New Year's Eve layout. But if there's any holiday that websites are duty bound to honor, it's April Fool's Day. With some kind of prank that makes people either go "Man that would be cool" or "No way that can never happen!"

Should the forum honor April Fool's Day? Maybe the answer isn't that simple. Many of us are psychologically imbalanced, and even jokes can cut a little deep. Like if we became IncelTears.co for a day?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

no one has ever accepted me
-
We need a reddit theme for April fools :feelsgah:

what is happening

what is happening

Officer
-
Act bluepilled for a day.

All non-bluepilled posts get deleted and the user gets banned for the day.

Also rename the "bluepiller" viewer count to "blackpillers."

Last edited:
BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
-

All non-bluepilled posts get deleted and the user gets banned for the day.

Also rename the "bluepiller" viewer count to "blackpillers."
Based
I made a thread some time ago where the idea was to act soyboyish, would be a good idea to expand on this

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Pretty sure we've honored April Fool's Day in the past.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
April 1st just shows this
56A8B9CB-5E15-47B7-8D81-FF9D53726E72.png

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
Changing the domain is unlikely. I do really like your idea of more holiday events though.
Not the domain, but like change the layout so that it says IncelTears.co or TakedownMRAs.co.

Higgscel

Higgscel

This was only ever going to end one way....
-
YeFEXgx.jpg

In my opinion.
A simple overlay of a normalfag website like twitter, fagbook, instagram until the page clicked would be enough.
Try to not overthink normalfag celebrations, valentines day is one after all.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
View attachment 188915

In my opinion.
A simple overlay of a normalfag website like twitter, fagbook, instagram until the page clicked would be enough.
Bro, you were literally thinking what I was thinking and posted it like seconds before I was going to type it.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
View attachment 188915

In my opinion.
Bro, you were literally thinking what I was thinking and posted it like seconds before I was going to type it.
Aw, see? I knew it. April Fool's Day isn't for everyone. Normie stuff isn't for everyone. But we did Christmas! We did New Year's! Why was that fine???

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
GTFO with April Fools NPC shit. April Fools is a normfag useless holidy that just makes you unsure of everything for a day because of retarded pranks/tricks. ESPECIALLY OFFLINE IRL. Anyone who promotes april fools in someway by fucking up peoples lives aka """"""pranks""""", should be punished by firing squat (IN SMASH BROS).

This isnt even the beginning. I could write a several page essay on why I hate this shit.

Last edited:
Newbie17

Newbie17

Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky; Tyson Fury irl
-
GTFO with April Fools NPC shit. April Fools is a normfag useless holidy that just makes you unsure of everything for a day because of retarded pranks/tricks. ESPECIALLY OFFLINE IRL. Anyone who promotes april fools in someway by fucking up peoples lives aka """"""pranks""""", should be punished by firing squat (IN SMASH BROS).

This isnt even the beginning. I could write a several page essay on why I hate this shit.

Just capslockmaxx bro

Jazavac

Jazavac

-
the logo could be ":chad: chads.co" for a day

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
Ban everyone who never had sex

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
Ban everyone who never had sex
Yes! That's a good one. Send out bogus bans to every forumer. Because recently a whole slew of new forum rules were drafted to be enforced retroactively. And we're all guilty of breaking at least one of them.

Sans

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
Make it Chads.co and we all pretend to be Chads for the day

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

All I wanted was that girl
-
Yes! That's a good one. Send out bogus bans to every forumer. Because recently a whole slew of new forum rules were drafted to be enforced retroactively. And we're all guilty of breaking at least one of them.
What new rules?

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
Personally I think the funniest thing would be like soemthing that is alarming to the outside world but isn’t illegal at the same time

what is happening

what is happening

Officer
-
Personally I think the funniest thing would be like soemthing that is alarming to the outside world but isn’t illegal at the same time
Redirect to nudist website with under 18 girls? :feelsLSD:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

All I wanted was that girl
-
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A.Maxing
-
The worlds already one big joke. But I do like the idea of more holiday themed site stuff.

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
Replace Incels.co with "It's okay to be white"
That would actualy be fun ngl lol. The media thinks we’re all white nationalists even tho I’m just some ugly black guy from the hood

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
As an April fools joke just change everyone’s avi to this
CC2F896F-6846-49EB-A6B9-98D5FAFD71A1.jpeg
@Diocel thoughts?

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

come arrest me fbi
-
Redirect the website to a white nationalist forum because thats what everybody thinks we are lol

G

Guykild

Officer
-
In 2018 we got a Christmas layout. In 2019 we got a New Year's Eve layout. But if there's any holiday that websites are duty bound to honor, it's April Fool's Day. With some kind of prank that makes people either go "Man that would be cool" or "No way that can never happen!"

Should the forum honor April Fool's Day? Maybe the answer isn't that simple. Many of us are psychologically imbalanced, and even jokes can cut a little deep. Like if we became IncelTears.co for a day?
April Fools is not a day I would say any cel should like.
How many times have you been tricked or fooled into thinking you might get something or get somewhere just to get fucked over?

How many have maybe seen a girl talking in your general direction only to find out she's talking to a friend behind or to the side of you or on the phone or some shit?

Fuck April Fools Day, man.