Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab girl said she don't want arab guys while working for the US military to kill arabs

Women have no loyalty to any creed, nation or honour.
In past wars they would side with the victor, all the german women were taken by French and other European dudes etc. post WW2

Unless you keep a rabid dog on a leash, it will definitely bite you.

In past wars they would side with the victor, all the german women were taken by French and other European dudes etc. post WW2
french women also welcomed german soldiers with pussy wide open

Based disavowal and disowning by the Arab guy in that video tbh
It's the only form of leverage males have that isn't completely cope in today's world.
True, the woman is helping in essentially killing millions of Iraqis.

She probably masturbates to the image of White Chad Navy Seals mowing down Arabs with bullets and fucking them as a reward.

I bet she watched that film American Sniper multiple times.

France banned paternity testing for a reason, it is the most cucked nation in existence.

Not even allah can stop the power of JBW

Time to commit jihad.

Women have no ethnic loyalty. History has shown time and again that women open the gates (and legs) to the invaders; rebels such as Boudicca, Zenobia, and Joan of Arc are outliers. Central America, Mexico, and the Andean region, for example --- most people have indigenous mitochondrial DNA, but indigenous Y-DNA is rare -- because the Spaniards cucked the fuck out of the natives and the local women were more attracted to the technologically advanced, white-skinned, bearded invaders. Japan -- after US soldiers occupied, they had no problem getting local pussy.

Sandwhores and Islamicwhores only have perceived loyalty. The moment they're let off the leash they all go for JBW/BBC

@RREEEEEEEEE can tell you more. He lives in a "liberated" Western country. I don't live in a Western country so most Islamic whores are policed in India by their families in a mostly conservative environment barring some rich degenerates.

You fags take women too seriously sometimes. This bitch is incapable of deep thought. No point in arguing with her. Women have no loyalty to any nation or tribe. She will still desire Chad's cock thrusting against her cervix no matter what

They later welcomed the GI's :feelshaha:

There's a song here who says :
"Some people contest,
Revendicate or protest,
But me, I'm only doing a single move,
I return my jacket, I return my jacket
Always on the good side"

You fags take women too seriously sometimes. This bitch is incapable of deep thought. No point in arguing with her. Women have no loyalty to any nation or tribe. She will still desire Chad's cock thrusting against her cervix no matter what
that is why women should be sex slaves

They later welcomed the GI's :feelshaha:

There's a song here who says :
"Some people contest,
Revendicate or protest,
But me, I'm only doing a single move,
I return my jacket, I return my jacket
Always on the good side"
many countries changed allegiance back and forth, but foids are damn stupid, i remember watching a movie that was based on the books written by jewish women who died in concentration camp, in the movie germans were shown as giga chad lovers who were better to french women than french men who were portrayed as cowards, i didnt read the books but imagine a jewish women idolising german men, same ones that put her in auschwitz and killed her.

Arab females were also some of Brenton Terrant's biggest supporters.

happened in germany too. recall a passage of a wartime book posted on /pol/ about german soldiers trying to get their women to cut their hair and dress like boys to blend in, they just laughed and said they'll spread their legs when the Russians come. I think blackpill hell is wandering the streets of Berlin post Dresden bombing.

Arab females were also some of Brenton Terrant's biggest supporters.
Arab foids likely masturbated seeing trucels die by Brenton. Truly sick

It must suck to be bluepilled and still think females can have convictions or beliefs. The desire to be fucked and provided for by the most alpha male they can get is the only thing they hold sacred

many countries changed allegiance back and forth, but foids are damn stupid, i remember watching a movie that was based on the books written by jewish women who died in concentration camp, in the movie germans were shown as giga chad lovers who were better to french women than french men who were portrayed as cowards, i didnt read the books but imagine a jewish women idolising german men, same ones that put her in auschwitz and killed her.

A lot of jews were fully supporting the Nazis at the beginning of the Nazi movement. Some changed their opinion and became american citizens, some became ashes.
Hitler himself had a jewish friend he protected at any cost, making this friend out of the extermination process. Also, Hitler himself had a few remote jewish ancestors.

The first Nazis were considered giga-chads and in France, even before invasion, our governments and population were attracted by the Nazi movement (just like the US were too). Some politics here were planning to make an alliance with the Nazis, while others were against the idea. When we were suddenly invaded, Pétain made a military coup in France to declare war was over and we had to collaborate with the Nazis.

When the English and Americans learned that, they really hated us and portrayed us as cowards. But America was far from us while Germany had a massive army. Germany was the strongest, and fighting the strongest would've been suicidal. Pétain's move was to avoid an honorable but catastrophic war we would've lost anyways. UK and US wanted us to be "proud" and to die massively under Germans bullets ; but they were not themselves receiving the bullets.

Even nowadays, in France, people are mitigated about Pétain's move : did he saved many lives, or did he humiliated us ? Even his ennemy De Gaulle, after the war, refused that Pétain would die in jail. Many city halls are still having portraits of Pétain, arguing its legit because he was once a French President. But Pétain took the decision to spare French Whites in exchange of French Jews.

After the war was over and French Prisoners of War in Germany back home, France captured and kept half a million Germans soldiers as Prisonners of War.
They were treated very violently and even killed as a revenge or starving. 3 years after, the US asked France to free them all, because France had no desire to free them at all. So they were liberated and authorized to be back in Germany, but those ex-Germans soldiers had sometimes no family left in Germany, or decided to stay in France. They married foids and nowadays, you still have a ton of families in France with German names (because the foids took the husband names).

As you see, war is never really over ; its consequences continue forever, and foids will forever take the giga-Chads of their time. After the Germans soldiers, many US soldiers married French foids too, and either stood in France, either took them to America. It was however at the expense of nobody, as war had taken hundred thousands of lives, and most of them were men in the Army, the Resistance, or dead Prisonners of War. 99% of them were men.

Foids always took the Chad-of-the-moment, they're not loyal to anyone. Nobody can trust them. They'll betray any country for a chocolate bar. Jewish foids were the most stupid, because they were so sure they'll manage any problem that they didn't anticipate Pétain would not hesitate a second to send them in extermination camps. Everybody is not as wise as Einstein was.

A lot of jews were fully supporting the Nazis at the beginning of the Nazi movement. Some changed their opinion and became american citizens, some became ashes.
Hitler himself had a jewish friend he protected at any cost, making this friend out of the extermination process. Also, Hitler himself had a few remote jewish ancestors.

The first Nazis were considered giga-chads and in France, even before invasion, our governments and population were attracted by the Nazi movement (just like the US were too). Some politics here were planning to make an alliance with the Nazis, while others were against the idea. When we were suddenly invaded, Pétain made a military coup in France to declare war was over and we had to collaborate with the Nazis.

When the English and Americans learned that, they really hated us and portrayed us as cowards. But America was far from us while Germany had a massive army. Germany was the strongest, and fighting the strongest would've been suicidal. Pétain's move was to avoid an honorable but catastrophic war we would've lost anyways. UK and US wanted us to be "proud" and to die massively under Germans bullets ; but they were not themselves receiving the bullets.

Even nowadays, in France, people are mitigated about Pétain's move : did he saved many lives, or did he humiliated us ? Even his ennemy De Gaulle, after the war, refused that Pétain would die in jail. Many city halls are still having portraits of Pétain, arguing its legit because he was once a French President. But Pétain took the decision to spare French Whites in exchange of French Jews.

After the war was over and French Prisoners of War in Germany back home, France captured and kept half a million Germans soldiers as Prisonners of War.
They were treated very violently and even killed as a revenge or starving. 3 years after, the US asked France to free them all, because France had no desire to free them at all. So they were liberated and authorized to be back in Germany, but those ex-Germans soldiers had sometimes no family left in Germany, or decided to stay in France. They married foids and nowadays, you still have a ton of families in France with German names (because the foids took the husband names).

As you see, war is never really over ; its consequences continue forever, and foids will forever take the giga-Chads of their time. After the Germans soldiers, many US soldiers married French foids too, and either stood in France, either took them to America. It was however at the expense of nobody, as war had taken hundred thousands of lives, and most of them were men in the Army, the Resistance, or dead Prisonners of War. 99% of them were men.

Foids always took the Chad-of-the-moment, they're not loyal to anyone. Nobody can trust them. They'll betray any country for a chocolate bar. Jewish foids were the most stupid, because they were so sure they'll manage any problem that they didn't anticipate Pétain would not hesitate a second to send them in extermination camps. Everybody is not as wise as Einstein was.
Thanks for the info, i watched some documentaries and most the things blamed on France was not being prepared enough and not taking situation seriously enough.

happened in germany too. recall a passage of a wartime book posted on /pol/ about german soldiers trying to get their women to cut their hair and dress like boys to blend in, they just laughed and said they'll spread their legs when the Russians come. I think blackpill hell is wandering the streets of Berlin post Dresden bombing.
A ton of Half russian babies were born in Germany after WW2 jfl. It changed the demographics of the populations of big cities like berlin. I bet the german foids didnt even care and welcomed having their wombs conquered. They probably loved every second of it.

This guy sounds pretty American. Either way, he's a crying chad so I don't care.

Sandwhores and Islamicwhores only have perceived loyalty. The moment they're let off the leash they all go for JBW/BBC

@RREEEEEEEEE can tell you more. He lives in a "liberated" Western country. I don't live in a Western country so most Islamic whores are policed in India by their families in a mostly conservative environment barring some rich degenerates.
Yep, you are right. Islamic femorrhoids are vicious, more so against Islamic curries like myself. They either go for other Islamic non-curries, atheist black guys or white guys. Mostly black guys instead of white guys, which I think is odd. Yet, somehow, there are plenty of Islamic dudes overdosed on :bluepill:s and think that wearing the hijab makes them "good girls."
Not even allah can stop the power of JBW
Strong cope.
JBW proves that Allah doesn't exist.
Strong cope.

Last edited: