Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Archetypes and groups of people that I hate.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Lets discuss the groups of people or archetypes that we legitimately unironically hate.
Ill start:
1. I hate Italian-Americans for one. The Guido "eyy oohhh whadda ya doin hea" types like on the sopranos and mob movies and shit. I cant stand them and their entire culture. Italians that live in Italy are a different story, I don't hate them at all. Ive seen too many guidos in my life.
2. Gymbros. The entire neo-gym culture that's developed in the last 20 years and all of the baggage that comes with it. The douchebag gym rats that may be influencers, youtubers, or just guys lifting and putting on muscle to show off. Its cringe af to me.
3. Cholos. Do I need say more?
4. Ghetto niggers. Basically everything you see on worldstar and African-American culture as a whole. Ebonics, hood rats, gang culture, all American black culture.
5. Ethots, bar hopping sluts, bikini whore stacies etc. Basically the modern foid white woman archetype. I'm pretty sure we are all on the same boat when it comes to that one.
What archetypes and groups of people do you hate now?

Italian american
Gymbro
1024px Cacos 13 Cholos Neza

Niggers1
Sluts

Last edited:
Lets discuss the groups of people or archetypes that we legitimately unironically hate.
Ill start:

5. Ethots, bar hopping sluts, bikini whore stacies etc. Basically the modern foid white woman archetype. I'm pretty sure we are all on the same boat when it comes to that one.
What archetypes and groups of people do you hate now?

5. View attachment 346972
Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

FED757FA 550D 4972 A69E 4D46F6FF331A

???? Brutal jawmogger on the right

So basically you just hate masculinity? :soy:

Redditor conjecture. I bet you love masculinity so much you take it in the ass every day.
Ah, yes, redditors. The epitome of masculinity. :lul:

I think you're confused. You have sort of a tranny mindset where you confuse the sexual identity you are attracted to with the sexual identity you identify with.

Ah, yes, redditors. The epitome of masculinity. :lul:

I think you're confused. You have sort of a tranny mindset where you confuse the sexual identity you are attracted to with the sexual identity you identify with.
You cant even read. Project more. Put your cock cage on and drive into the ocean.

You cant even read. Project more. Put your cock cage on and drive into the ocean.
3 years max before you put on a skirt and chop your dick off

option 5 though, how can you hate them kweens silly inkwell

Can’t stand foids who makes a big deal out of “ mental health.” By this I mean foids who use it as an excuse for everything. Or say they have ptsd over small shit. Or “ disassociation” :soy:

I hate people who hate incels

Yeah, I hate all those people too, OP, tbh.