Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Architecture pill [water is wet]

I

Inceltard

I'm true
★★★
The only reason why all the people so obsessed with the Notre-Dame tragedy is the great looks of the building.

B-b-but historical symbol, ancient cathedral...

Now one would give a single burning fuck if it was some old church in godforsaken town.

People from all over the world are willing to spend a significant part of their savings only to stare at some beautiful city (Paris, Prague, etc). It's the same as going to a concert, sporting event or to the zoo (have you ever seen at least one ugly animal there?)

P.S. People who laugh at the fire are degenerates.

Attachments

• 15553555360200.jpg
    15553555360200.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 49
Lookism is everywhere tbh

Haha never thought of that actually makes sense since it is one of the magnificent looking cathedrals you have if it was some rusty old church no one other than pious christians would give a fuck and most of normies probably lost their chance to prove their "I CARE" sjw too in social media JFL

Notre Dame is beautiful because of skill. Incredibly talented architects, masons, and carpenters slaved away to make it. It took over a hundred years. Everything that makes it great was put there by deliberate choice.

Meanwhile ugly incels like me can't build ourselves beautiful. There's no diet change that will fix the wrong frame, there's no gym that will give you a strong chin, there's no surgery that saves you from being an ugly manlet. If I could have built myself beautiful, through all the effort I've put in over the years, I would be one of the most handsome men alive. But instead, all my effort is for nothing, it's hopeless.

I wish men were like cathedrals- if we were, we could make ourselves handsome, and solve our inceldom. But we can't, we're victims of genetics.

The attachmentpill in the OP is brutal. I was forced to see blasphemy without even opening the spoiler.

I can't believe this low iq stuff

Agree, you have to be freezing temperature iq to confuse lookism with aesthetics.
And what is the key difference between lookism and aesthetics? Antic aesthetics is the pure form of lookism for example.

The age of the building is what amazes me the most, not necessarily the looks.

Notre Dame is beautiful because of skill. Incredibly talented architects, masons, and carpenters slaved away to make it. It took over a hundred years. Everything that makes it great was put there by deliberate choice.

And what is the key difference between lookism and aesthetics? Antic aesthetics is the pure form of lookism for example.

I don't know when hating on statues and architecture became a staple of black pill.

Following this example:

This statue isn't depiction, but representation. It's not even representation of a human, but of demi-god. Nobody in ancient Grecce or Rome looked like that, he moged into oblivion entirety of ppl living then.

Contrary to its apparent physicality, it's not realistic. It only mimics reality. Statue is met to have exaggerated features to highlight ideal that it embodies. In short, this statues, like many other statues in ancient aesthetics , represent unattainable human ideal (which is not only limited to looks), which was only realised in sculptury.

Lookism is prejudice and discrimination against ppl not reaching certain beauty norm. This statutes doesn't involes any form of shaming ppl who don't attain this sort of look.

its literally just a fucking building that takes up space and is barely used (france is mostly atheist). i genuinely couldnt care less about it

I don't know when hating on statues and architecture became a staple of black pill.

I don't hate art. I simply drew a parallel between how people want to be among beautiful people and how they like to surround themselves with works of art, beautiful objects, to live in beautiful buildings, etc.

This statutes doesn't involes any form of shaming ppl who don't attain this sort of look.

It does. If all demi-gods represented as giga-athlets with right facial features, it means that good-looking people are "closer" to them (the same way as pious christians are considered to be reverend). Following this logic uglies are walking evil.

It deserves to burn

It's a shame we never build such beautiful buildings these days.

its literally just a fucking building that takes up space and is barely used (france is mostly atheist). i genuinely couldnt care less about it
It deserves to burn
Some users on this forum have so little IQ, I don't know if there's an actual human or a monkey typing ...
It's not "just a fucking building". It's a massive 700 years old building which was built over the course of almost 200 years with anicent technology and incredibly much labour. It's also not "barely used" ... it's the building with the most tourist visitors in whole europe it has visitors every fucking day, it's also still a functioning church.
Also: How does a fucking building (literally stone) "deserve" something? Are you retarded?

The only reason why all the people so obsessed with the Notre-Dame tragedy is the great looks of the building.

View attachment 106920

Now one would give a single burning fuck if it was some old church in godforsaken town.

People from all over the world are willing to spend a significant part of their savings only to stare at some beautiful city (Paris, Prague, etc). It's the same as going to a concert, sporting event or to the zoo (have you ever seen at least one ugly animal there?)

P.S. People who laugh at the fire are degenerates.
Im truly sad that this church burned down .

Its a relict of times when Architects still wanted to build perfect buildings that lasted ages .
Today its all the same soullees steel and glass and white paint .

Its a truly remarkable and beutiful building , millions of work hours a blood and sweat were poured into this building and know you cant even rebuilt it cause there arwnt enough specialiy educated workforce anymore .

Nobody does these jobs anymore .

All the refugees are laughing , maybe theyll build a mosque where notre dame stood .

Some users on this forum have so little IQ, I don't know if there's an actual human or a monkey typing ...
It's not "just a fucking building". It's a massive 700 years old building which was built over the course of almost 200 years with anicent technology and incredibly much labour. It's also not "barely used" ... it's the building with the most tourist visitors in whole europe it has visitors every fucking day, it's also still a functioning church.
Also: How does a fucking building (literally stone) "deserve" something? Are you retarded?
I am an architect student. Millions of people are dying and suffering yet nobody is pouring their souls for them lile this building. Buildings come and go but not souls.
Im truly sad that this church burned down .

Its a relict of times when Architects still wanted to build perfect buildings that lasted ages .
Today its all the same soullees steel and glass and white paint .

Its a truly remarkable and beutiful building , millions of work hours a blood and sweat were poured into this building and know you cant even rebuilt it cause there arwnt enough specialiy educated workforce anymore .

Nobody does these jobs anymore .

All the refugees are laughing , maybe theyll build a mosque where notre dame stood .
It can be remade albeit not exactly as how it was due to different techniques of building

It definitely looks like a really magnificent building.

so youre mad that a free tourist attraction had part of it burn down? get a load of this corporate cuck

To be honest it just some stupid old ass cathedral that needs to be burned down anyways, taking up too much space in Paris.

This