Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are a majority of incels really just poorcels?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Yes, female sexual hypergamy concerning the inner dynamics of reproductive behaviors is built upon physical looks or appearances [we all know this], however what really intrigues me and has for the last thirteen years is the socio economic nature of a female's sexual hypergamy as well, for instance, you can be the most overweight fat ugly piece of shit in terms of physical appearances, maybe even deformed or missing a limb, but so long as you have a very large significant amount of money they'll overlook such things when it benefits them of course in a relationship.

While physical looks and appearances do play a significant role in terms of sexual reproductive behaviors in human females one cannot forget the transactionary void of the female mind whose sexual behavior can only be described as socially capitalistic or revolving around a sort of psychological mindset of a sexual marketplace in terms of evolutionary psychology within the social setting.

So then a question has always vexed me, are a majority of us incels really just poorcels? I truly wish there was some sort of empirical quantifying way to answer this age old mystery in terms of statistics. It's a riddle I want to solve. Yes, I know not everybody is a poorcel but I really do wonder if a majority of us really are, I know that I am one personally. So, what do you guys think? Are a majority of incels really just poorcels?

Last edited:
Being poor raises the threshold of attractiveness you need to clear. Chad can get away with living with his parents and being broke all the time, normies can't.

Every incel should try to earn as much money as possible. Even if you're not interested in financing whores, it's takes a big cognitive load off of everyday life.

Many of us are very young, still at school and/or living at their parents'.

You're not supposed to have money in any of these situations, unless you're from a rich family.

Cope, Chad and Tyrone are unemployed criminals who come over to fuck virgins wife when he's at work.

Being nice, having a good job, clean clothes, being well-groomed etc. is all for incels only.

Being poor raises the threshold of attractiveness you need to clear. Chad can get away with living with his parents and being broke all the time, normies can't.

Every incel should try to earn as much money as possible. Even if you're not interested in financing whores, it's takes a big cognitive load off of everyday life.
Raises the threshold of attractiveness you need to clear? Explain.

This is true, a Chad can live at home with his parents unemployed and still get unbelievable amounts of pussy thrown at him, I've also seen this with homeless Chad on the streets slinging dope everywhere where his drug addicted tramp views him [and the drugs] as God. Still, the nerd with the most amount of money who sucks in physical appearances running a multi billionaire tech company would still pull in more women than unemployed Chad living at home with his parents, right?

You might say the woman who is with the billionaire tech nerd might be still banging unemployed Chad living at his parents house secretly unbeknownst to the billionaire tech nerd but I don't think that is very accurate large-scale.

Now you might say that Chad billionaire will get more pussy than average nerd tech billionaire which is more believable.
Also, for the record I just want to say that I view a majority of women to be parasitic gold digging whores. I just want to put that out there and because I never grow tired of saying it. Their vaginas might as well be ATM machines with a Visa or MasterCard logo on them. "We accept only cash or credit, but then call it love and romance."

Last edited:
This forum contains people from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds. Furthermore, money will not create physical attractiveness (unless you surgerymaxx). No money in the world could save Jeff Bezos from getting divorce cucked for example. I don't know if there's a poll exploring the economic status of forum users, I couldn't find the yearly forum poll(s).

This forum contains people from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds. Furthermore, money will not create physical attractiveness (unless you surgerymaxx). No money in the world could save Jeff Bezos from getting divorce cucked for example. I don't know if there's a poll exploring the economic status of forum users, I couldn't find the yearly forum poll(s).
Of course, I'm just curious if it can ever be quantified of where the majority of us fall into concerning categorization because for me that is the holy grail of information concerning my own various socio economic or psychological theories I have on women regarding their overall social behavioral patterns. For me female nature is pure materialism, avarice, venality, biological capitalism, and greed masquerading as virtue signaling or nurturing, sexual relationships being nothing more than a transactionary socioeconomic exchange camouflaging a female's general sexual prostitution social ring as love being something more than it's really not. Much in the same way a camouflaged predatory fish utilizes its stealth for prey, a woman masquerades her real nature in camouflage behind words like love, romance, fidelity, and so on. It's meant to hide the real her, the real emotions, thought patterns, or psychological nature that really guides her.

Yeah, that Jeff Bezos thing was hilarious, his wife was more attractive than that horse face mistress he pursued, for the life of me I couldn't figure out why he did that. I mean, if I had his money I would at least think that I could afford better looking tail than that. Yikes.

I just think this would be an interesting thing to explore, looks and appearances do dominate but socioeconomic prestige dominates just as much if not more.

Last edited:
if you have to pay for sex, what you receive isn't worth being called sex.

So the next retort would be, at what point do men not pay for sex in one form or another?

Non-Chads can attract women, but foids can choose not to act on that attraction if it's more trouble than it's worth. Like maybe she thinks the guy is cute but if he lives with his parents, she'll go for another guy who has his shit together. It's not that having his own place makes the guy more attractive, it's just that living with parents/roommates is an obstacle that she'll gladly get over for Chad but not for a normie.

Still, the nerd with the most amount of money who sucks in physical appearances running a multi billionaire tech company would still pull in more women than unemployed Chad living at home with his parents, right?
The same way I can pull a threesome every night, by spending money to have women opportunistically perform sex or love or whatever the rich guy is looking for.

You might say the woman who is with the billionaire tech nerd might be still banging unemployed Chad living at his parents house secretly unbeknownst to the billionaire tech nerd but I don't think that is very accurate large-scale.
Whether she does or doesn't doesn't change what she feels for the tech billionaire. Maybe she'll be faithful but then one day decide to divorce. Then it's payday and suddenly the billionaire is retroactively paying his wife a million dollars for every day she was with him.

Also, for the record I just want to say that I view a majority of women to be parasitic gold digging whores. I just want to put that out there and because I never grow tired of saying it. Their vaginas might as well be ATM machines with a Visa or MasterCard logo on them. "We accept only cash or credit, but then call it love and romance."

Much in the same way a camouflaged predatory fish utilizes its stealth for prey, a woman masquerades her real nature in camouflage behind words like love, romance, fidelity, and so on. It's meant to hide the real her, the real emotions, thought patterns, or psychological nature that really guides her.

So the next retort would be, at what point do men not pay for sex in one form or another?
If you don't see the difference between Chad getting sex because he's attractive and a normie getting sex because it's economically advantageous to a woman, why are you wasting your time here? Why aren't you out there making money so you can "get pussy"? Become at least well-off, go to a poor country and get your own Melania to live happily ever after with.

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: ed shit, Chad doesn't have to pay for holes, holes instead pay for him sometimes and even if you want betabuxx you must be somehow attractive (normie tier), not recessed balding manlet
Cope, Chad and Tyrone are unemployed criminals who come over to fuck virgins wife when he's at work.

Being nice, having a good job, clean clothes, being well-groomed etc. is all for incels only.

If you don't see the difference between Chad getting sex because he's attractive and a normie getting sex because it's economically advantageous to a woman, why are you wasting your time here? Why aren't you out there making money so you can "get pussy"? Become at least well-off, go to a poor country and get your own Melania to live happily ever after with.
Couple of reasons, for one the United States is on the verge of the greatest economic collapse of its entire history, I cope by liking to believe that this country going Venezuela or worse will make pussy cheaper in terms of greater affordable accessibility. I'm so poor that every week is a struggle just to get by, makes it very difficult to progress in anything concerning my life. Yeah, extremely hard moving to another country when you have a criminal past or you just don't have the money to leave. I would love to leave the United States as I very deeply hate this country.

This & yes. Many incels are subsistence earners.

We can thank lookism/ heightism/ ableism etc for dampening our earning capacity and capabilities.

You'll say Chads but it takes a lot of money or resources to maintain a Chad lifestyle I would think.
chads is a valid answer. so is voluntary involuntary sex.

but now i get the point you're going for. how much is it bad genetics VS missing means to looksmax.
the answer to the question doesn't interest me tbh my enthusiasm for the neoliberal chadocracy and lookism craze is very limited.

Couple of reasons, for one the United States is on the verge of the greatest economic collapse of its entire history, I cope by liking to believe that this country going Venezuela or worse will make pussy cheaper in terms of greater affordable accessibility. I'm so poor that every week is a struggle just to get by, makes it very difficult to progress in anything concerning my life. Yeah, extremely hard moving to another country when you have a criminal past or you just don't have the money to leave. I would love to leave the United States as I very deeply hate this country.
You shouldn't be here, you should be investing all of your energy into making money. Maybe that's all you need to fix your life.

im poor, my small family is also poor

Yes, female sexual hypergamy concerning the inner dynamics of reproductive behaviors is built upon physical looks or appearances [we all know this], however what really intrigues me and has for the last thirteen years is the socio economic nature of a female's sexual hypergamy as well, for instance, you can be the most overweight fat ugly piece of shit in terms of physical appearances, maybe even deformed or missing a limb, but so long as you have a very large significant amount of money they'll overlook such things when it benefits them of course in a relationship.

While physical looks and appearances do play a significant role in terms of sexual reproductive behaviors in human females one cannot forget the transactionary void of the female mind whose sexual behavior can only be described as socially capitalistic or revolving around a sort of psychological mindset of a sexual marketplace in terms of evolutionary psychology within the social setting.

So then a question has always vexed me, are a majority of us incels really just poorcels? I truly wish there was some sort of empirical quantifying way to answer this age old mystery in terms of statistics. It's a riddle I want to solve. Yes, I know not everybody is a poorcel but I really do wonder if a majority of us really are, I know that I am one personally. So, what do you guys think? Are a majority of incels really just poorcels?
Yes, to an extent. Being poor is a major contributor to why im an incel, and same for my incel friends. To me it always felt like your dad was a great indicator for your life. If your dad was connected and successful, you would be too. But my and my friends dads are poor and loner-ish, so it was no surprise to me really that Im like this. Its just the agony of day to day life without an answer for how to become rich that really drives my nut in
You shouldn't be here, you should be investing all of your energy into making money. Maybe that's all you need to fix your life.
This sounds like something someone with no real idea of making money would say. HOW do you make money? Other than get a job, money always requires social connections. And those are not for incels.

This sounds like something someone with no real idea of making money would say. HOW do you make money? Other than get a job, money always requires social connections. And those are not for incels.
One thing's certain: he won't make any money rotting on this forum and he thinks having money would improve his life. I don't understand what you're arguing, either that having more money won't improve his life or that making money is impossible for an incel.

Good goy or Schlomo Schekelstein. You should invest as little energy as possible. Real money are made by people with connections and ready to commit crimes; the rest are exploited wagecucks who waste their life. Maybe neets also waste their life, but at least don't sustain rotten system.
Sure, I'll go live in a roach infested crack den and subsist on ramen to stick it to the Jews.

JFL COPE:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Sure, I'll go live in a roach infested crack den and subsist on ramen to stick it to the Jews.

you dont need to do that man

the thing about capitalism is, the system isnt really as powerful as it seems. they'll expect you to follow certain rules that they think you're brainwashed to follow, and that's their weakness bc you don't actually have to, and by lying, deceiving people, abusing its flaws, abusing people's expectations... you can get very far, and by get far i mean making a wage that allows you to live comfortably enough and having a lot more free time than average 9-5 workers

Last edited:
Yes, but not in the way you think, but in the way of getting surgeries

making money is impossible for an incel
that is what im saying, unless your dad gave you some advantages through nepotism/generational wealth/finance education

im not poor. I'm just fucked in height and race

Why work when you are a subhuman?

that is what im saying, unless your dad gave you some advantages through nepotism/generational wealth/finance education
I'm an only child with no siblings, both of my parents are dead, and the remaining living family members I have all hate me as I'm the black sheep of the entire family. I live alone, pay my own way, and work, but barely just above subsistence levels.

Yeah, you're not going to get rich or wealthy from that lifestyle anytime soon.

All sexual relationships with women or females is a kind of prostitution and with the men paying for it.

The concepts of love, romance, or some kind of deeper level beyond that is just typical female mental bullshit of denial utilized to control male simps. Sexual relationships is a sexual economic marketplace where women are hookers or prostitutes, a wife is nothing more than an expensive prostitute that a man merely rents in the hope she will bear his children through reproductive activities.

Last edited:
Yeah, making money is just so easy in a fucking collapsing economy or financial system where the entire currency is so devalued that it's on its way of trajectory to dying. That's why you have all these GME investors suiciding themselves over losses where their mommies and daddies are crying foul because of a Robinhood account, bhahahahahahahaha!

Yeah, making money is just so easy in a fucking collapsing economy or financial system where the entire currency is so devalued that it's on its way in trajectory to dying.
If you think money will help you escape inceldom, there's no reason to be doing anything but trying to make more money. Whether it's easy or not is irrelevant, you have a potential solution. If I thought I had viable solutions to ascend, I wouldn't be rotting here.

If the relationship you seek is "betabuxxing" your gf while she fucks chad on the side for free, while you are starved of genuine affection and exploited by a foid, then yes.

You definetly need money.

giphy.gif

Keep earning money like a goodboy :soy: :soy::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
If you think money will help you escape inceldom, there's no reason to be doing anything but trying to make more money. Whether it's easy or not is irrelevant, you have a potential solution. If I thought I had viable solutions to ascend, I wouldn't be rotting here.
At this point I'm just content on waiting for the nation and economy to collapse that way pussy inflation collapses to the point of true price discovery, pussy is just another market commodity after all. Collapse of a nation equals collapse of sexual marketplace as well, true price discovery will be inflicted upon women or females everywhere.

Last edited:

This is true, a Chad can live at home with his parents unemployed and still get unbelievable amounts of pussy thrown at him, I've also seen this with homeless Chad on the streets slinging dope everywhere where his drug addicted tramp views him [and the drugs] as God. Still, the nerd with the most amount of money who sucks in physical appearances running a multi billionaire tech company would still pull in more women than unemployed Chad living at home with his parents, right?

Now you might say that Chad billionaire will get more pussy than average nerd tech billionaire which is more believable.
being rich attracts gold diggers who are just waiting for the day you die to take your money, looks is what gives you that genuine validation. Using money to beta bux a foid is a red pill thing not black pill.

I am middle class+ actually.
unless youre super rich, if youre ugly its almost guaranteed that you will be an Incel

being rich attracts gold diggers who are just waiting for the day you die to take your money, looks is what gives you that genuine validation. Using money to beta bux a foid is a red pill thing not black pill.
I would argue it's 50% looks and 50% money.

At this point I'm just content on waiting for the nation and economy to collapse that way pussy inflation collapses to the point of true price discovery, pussy is just another commodity after all.
Sure, societal collapse coming right up. While you're waiting, did you think about going to Venezuela? It's basically already happened there and as per your theory the cost of pussy should be at an all-time low. Even a minimum wage American would be a rich man there.

I would argue it's 50% looks and 50% money.
in terms of what? attracting foids? Because looks are the main factor, plus in 2021 women have easier access to jobs/only fans so gaining money and status is easy for them.

Sure, societal collapse coming right up. While you're waiting, did you think about going to Venezuela? It's basically already happened there and as per your theory the cost of pussy should be at an all-time low. Even a minimum wage American would be a rich man there.
I'm a White guy who only likes White women, I don't do anything brown, black, or mutt. At any rate what is going to transpire in the next four years concerning western civilization or the western hemisphere will make the collapse of Venezuela look like a cakewalk, that much I can assure you. When it transpires people will only wish to have Venezuelan living conditions or a standard of living by comparison.
in terms of what? attracting foids? Because looks are the main factor, plus in 2021 women have easier access to jobs/only fans so gaining money and status is easy for them.
Yes, attracting foids. And yes, that very may well be but the factor is women always want a man that has more money than they do, they're typical narcissists that way.

Last edited:
What does this mean? Rent costs money, food costs money.
Disability money or leech your parents. If both fail just rope, an incel wageslave life is not worth living.

All sexual relationships with women or females is a kind of prostitution and with the men paying for it.

The concepts of love, romance, or some kind of deeper level beyond that is just typical female mental bullshit of denial utilized to control male simps. Sexual relationships is a sexual economic marketplace where women are hookers or prostitutes, a wife is nothing more than an expensive prostitute that a man merely rents in the hope she will bear his children through reproductive activities.
civilisation-tier cope. animals don't pay for sex and they can get plenty. who wants to be human when you can return to monke?

civilisation-tier cope. animals don't pay for sex and they can get plenty. who wants to be human when you can return to monke?
Human beings are a biological anomaly on this planet, either by design, random accident, or mistake.

Human beings are a biological anomaly on this planet, either by design, random accident, or mistake.
if with human beings you mean the male humans then yes. as it currently stands, i can't distinguish a foid's behavior from that of any other animal to be very honest.