Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are all black people like this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
There's this nigger who caused me of lying over every tiny little thing and he analyses everything I do and say for him to comment on it and insult me. Most ppl r like this but this guy does it on another level

Today I had a lesson with a different nigger and he was doing the exact same thing and it's as if him and the other nigger are the same person

Is this a nigger trait or maybe they're friends so that's y they're the same?

People are stupid OP. It’s not a race issue.

(Blackcels and black lurkers are not going to like my answer)

Sensitive people are everywhere, BUT....Black people tend to be hypersensitive, and have a tendency to perceive mistakes and misunderstandings as personal attacks. Whether you accidently bump into them, call them by the wrong name, or even speak to them in a tone that they don't like ----- be ready for some fireworks. It's as if they almost actively look for reasons to start a fight.
I always tell myself that if our world was Middle Earth, Blacks are the Orcs, because not only are they ready for some type of conflict, they seem to enjoy it. There is a reason why Sub-Saharan Africa is such a violent region, but SJWs blame all the problems on racism and colonialism.

source: Black co-workers, raised in a predominantly Black neighborhood, and went to predominantly Black schools from elementary to high school

It depends on where they are from.

If they are from Africa, they are some of the kindest and most trustworthy people you will meet.
People are stupid OP. It’s not a race issue.

Sensitive people are everywhere, BUT....Black people tend to be hypersensitive, and have a tendency to perceive mistakes and misunderstandings as personal attacks. Whether you accidently bump into them, call them by the wrong name, or even speak to them in a tone that they don't like ----- be ready for some fireworks. It's as if they almost actively look for reasons to start a fight.
I always tell myself that if our world was Middle Earth, Blacks are the Orcs, because not only are they ready for some type of conflict, they seem to enjoy it. There is a reason why Sub-Saharan Africa is such a violent region, but SJWs blame all the problems on racism and colonialism.

source: Black co-workers, raised in a predominantly Black neighborhood, and went to predominantly Black schools from elementary to high school
Segregation should b a thing. Not in the fact that they can't go on busses n stuff and can't have education but I mean socially.

Black's and whites shouldn't be friends

If they are from Africa, they are some of the kindest and most trustworthy people you will meet.
He's from middle East I think but maybe Africa

There's this nigger who caused me of lying over every tiny little thing and he analyses everything I do and say for him to comment on it and insult me
Grammar. Not even once.

Whole lotta nigga moments

Agreed. Well, that's the impression I got from American Blacks...
My brain is deteriorating
It's over. Your situation though is something I've seen common amongst blacks in america. It's like they're looking for a reason to retaliate.

I don't think so tbh i met a couple of whites like that tbh

Nope. Depends on where in Africa. Sudanese people are low inhib but really genuine. I know a Kenyan LARPing that his dad is doctor and he can barely speak English

Segregation should b a thing. Not in the fact that they can't go on busses n stuff and can't have education but I mean socially.

Black's and whites shouldn't be friends

He's from middle East I think but maybe Africa
For the most part, whites and ethnics aren’t friends

Also call these guys niggers to their faces or else you’re a cuck

There's this nigger who caused me of lying over every tiny little thing and he analyses everything I do and say for him to comment on it and insult me. Most ppl r like this but this guy does it on another level

Today I had a lesson with a different nigger and he was doing the exact same thing and it's as if him and the other nigger are the same person

Probably because you are lying, I think your full of shit too.

Cope your just a really annoying in person

BUT....Black people tend to be hypersensitive, and have a tendency to perceive mistakes and misunderstandings as personal attacks. Whether you accidently bump into them, call them by the wrong name, or even speak to them in a tone that they don't like ----- be ready for some fireworks. It's as if they almost actively look for reasons to start a fight.
Wtf? This is literally me. I’m black too and this is me. Jay z said something good about why we act this way btw. Most of that behaviors comes from our surroundings and who influences us and many of were bullied or belittled or something in way which causes us to act out, just a theory tho.

13:25 to be exact but I’d start from like 13:00

"Oh you got bullied as a kid, so you trying to bully me," reflects Jay, in the clip. "I understand. And once I understand that, instead of reacting to that with anger, I can provide a softer landing. I was just saying, there was a lot of fights in our neighborhood, that started with 'whatchu lookin at?' And you realize, 'oh you think I see you?' You're in the space where you're hurting, and you think I see you so you don't want me to look at you. You don't want me to see your pain. So you put on the shell of this tough person, that's really willing to fight me and possible kill me cause I looked at you."[/QUOTE

yes
wow really? Consider yourself lucky tbh
ngl

Oh and one more thing to add on jay z’s statement is really right in that interview. I act Like id be willing to catch a body and act like a tough guy but deep down inside im just crying lol

@Colvin76 what are your opinion on abrasive ethnics?

Black people are pretty angry and sensitive a lot of the time, so if you’re not NT or something, they might not ever stop pestering you about it. I’m black btw.

@Colvin76 what are your opinion on abrasive ethnics?
OP is not completely wrong. There are a handfull of the blacks at my school (and young blacks in general) act like annoying thuggy niggers that try to bash anything related to white culture or whiteness. They think acting the way OP described makes them 'tough', 'hip' 'cool' and dumb shit like that. These are the types of faggots that are sucking off "muh black culture" 24/7 just to fit in or some dumb shit.

Low IQ niggers just want to bash non-degenerate black people for "being too white".

OP is not completely wrong. There are a handfull of the blacks at my school (and young blacks in general) act like annoying thuggy niggers that try to bash anything related to white culture or whiteness. They think acting the way OP described makes them 'tough', 'hip' 'cool' and dumb shit like that. These are the types of faggots that are sucking off "muh black culture" 24/7 just to fit in or some dumb shit.

Low IQ niggers just want to bash non-degenerate black people for "being too white".
Lmao at this faggot cooning for a bunch of cacs

Lmao at this faggot cooning for a bunch of cacs
Yeah bro keep doing that degenerate thugmaxxing. Maybe you can convince the judge to make your 10 year drug deal gang bag prison sentence to 5 years :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Yeah bro keep doing that degenerate thugmaxxing. Maybe you can convince the judge to make your 10 year drug deal gang bag prison sentence to 5 years :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
I’m not a thugmaxxer but I’m down for my race.

Whitey has got to you too I guess.

Oh look another race bait thread.

20200116 134656

In my country they are mostly illegal immigrants so they stay with other blacks and don't know the language anyway.I wouldn't get along with those getto american blacks you see in GTA though

I'm blackcel and I act just like this. I learned to control my temper more but most blacks don't. I think it's due to higher T and evolution due to the harsh conditions of sub-saharan Africa where you need to be extra cautious and aggressive to survive compared to other places.
Whitey has got to you too I guess.
Dude is lost. He thinks white people are gods.

the worst race is medium distance race. u have short distance which is good for competing with speed, and long distance which is good for competing with stamina, but wtf medium distance got to offer?

Black peer pressure thug culture impoverished life style in Black communities welfare keeping them down to this fucking day lead exposure in these communities literally this just covers the tip of the ice berg