Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are all mass shooters actually "mentally ill"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Some people will say "that mass shooter was 'mentally ill'", and the next moment they will say "that person was 'evil'".

Well, if someone is mentally ill, some say they can't be blamed for their actions because they are not in the right state of mind. But on the other hand, how does one determine what the "right state of mind" is? these people, such as Adam Lanza or ER, seemed to be aware of what they were doing, so are they just evil or mentally ill?

it seems to be just normshits rrreeeeing whenever some loser snaps on a society that treats them like shit and feels entitled to not getting backlash

they were fed up with a society that treated them like trash

If corona hadn’t shut schools down I’m sure we would of had at least 3 more ER’s by now

SHUT UP AND TAKE YER CRAZY PILLZ GOY!

Depends.
Some people are actually mentally ill.
Some people just plain want people to die for whatever reason.
tenor.gif

Maybe Charles Whitman was.

The rest however?

Probably many of them were not.

They were just "sanely" reacting to their lifetime of poor treatment at the hands of a sick society.

Maybe Charles Whitman was.

The rest however?

Probably many of them were not.

They were just "sanely" reacting to their lifetime of poor treatment at the hands of a sick society.

Charles Whitman was due to a brain tumor, iirc.

Normies feel that they have to demonize mass shooters as being "insane" or "evil" because if they were to admit that at least some of the shooters were simply fed up and acting rationally this would then in the normies minds open up the doorway/path for more shooters to go on killing sprees/their own personal vendettas against society.

Never does the normie ever stop to ask themselves: "Hmmm I wonder if I or my friends could be the problem for why these shootings occur? Maybe we should change our behavior and encourage society to change it's behavior and maybe these things will stop??"

didn't charles whitman have a tumor that caused his spree in texas tower?

Normies feel that they have to demonize mass shooters as being "insane" or "evil" because if they were to admit that at least some of the shooters were simply fed up and acting rationally this would then in the normies minds open up the doorway/path for more shooters to go on killing sprees/their own personal vendettas against society.

Never does the normie ever stop to ask themselves: "Hmmm I wonder if I or my friends could be the problem for why these shootings occur? Maybe we should change our behavior and encourage society to change it's behavior and maybe these things will stop??"
well don't the normies realize that the people who go on mass shootings are losers who don't need the normies approval to go on a shooting spree? Elliot Rodger and Cho weren't approval seeking when they decided to go on a rampage

well don't the normies realize that the people who go on mass shootings are losers who don't need the normies approval to go on a shooting spree? Elliot Rodger and Cho weren't approval seeking when they decided to go on a rampage
No. They're much too arrogant/narcissistic to make the connection.

Remember bro this is a society that absolutely WORSHIPS the Kardashians after all. :feelspuke:

it's an appropriate response for the kind of situation that most social outcasts find themselves in, normies have no right to comment on whether it's warranted and a sign of mental illness because they never went through anything that resembles this sort of negative life experience.

It's all bioneirochemical determinism. There is no free will.

they were normal people once, but normies made them crazy/metally ill, so they had to punish the normies for it

Depends on who they target

Its the non-shooter incels who are mentally ill tbh

It's human nature to kill after all.
Mental illness is basically a scam. There are only neurological disorders (I would classify schizophrenia as neurological too) the rest of what they label as mental illness is just a normal expected reaction to environment. They try to push the lie that it's all inside your brain and that the problem is your brain and you're sick in the head but they cannot diagnose to save their lives (another sick joke is, regardless of the patient situation, there's no CURE, so the Jew pills are useless and hopeless and as like any other drug, it has terrible side effects).

only white ones

Rather the ones that do not offer any resistance are ill.

Bullshit to censor the reason for what happened and lead to the "media pillory" the person who made this gesture, highlighting and focusing only on this, and not on the reason.
The IT, the normie not having a critical spirit, are easily manipulated by the media that direct them to another path, namely that of hatred and exclusion from society of that "mentally ill", considering him a number like many others without digging deeper, without dwelling on the fact that he too had emotions, feelings and that he had his reasons for doing so. This is why ER is considered a High IQ. He carried out the massacre not because he had someone specific to kill, but because he knew that if he simply killed himself, his manifesto would be thrown into oblivion, so the massacre allowed him to actually and concretely publish the his manifesto and make it reach everywhere, also thanks to the media, which speaking of him, also spoke of the manifesto.

Many serial killers, mass shooters are not mentally ill, they are indeed people with a very high IQ who have understood how the world really turns and they kill themsevels leaving clear messages, like another "Unabomber"

Last edited:
Probably not, lets say around high school bullied rejects with no future lose hope, one group decide its over and try to punish and take with them as much people possible which they hold responsible for their situation, other group accept and endure their situation.

nah if u are fed up with society you arent mentally ill, killing humans is actually normal asfuck

They’ve found an outlet to take their anger out, unfortunately they can only do it once.

Killing very specific people that have wronged them doesn't make that person mentally ill. Killing random people is always mentally ill.

Killing very specific people that have wronged them doesn't make that person mentally ill. Killing random people is always mentally ill.
the point of killing random people is to hurt society on a psychological level.

if a mass shooter kills people who wronged him, people who hear about it can cope with the idea that those people "kinda deserved it"

if a mass shooter kills random people, people who hear about it are sad because "an innocent person lost their life"

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Colvin76 @Uglymuggly @ShadowTheEdgehog @Ropemaxx thoughts?

if a mass shooter kills people who wronged him, people who hear about it can cope with the idea that those people "kinda deserved it"

if a mass shooter kills random people, people who hear about it are sad because "an innocent person lost their life"

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @Colvin76 @Uglymuggly @ShadowTheEdgehog @Ropemaxx thoughts?
This actually makes sense tbh

High IQ except for the "always" part, I'd say most times.

High IQ except for the "always" part, I'd say most times.

thoughts on that?

"Society treated me like trash, so let me just kill random pedestrians going about their daily lives instead of the people in higher power responsible for the state of society"

Sounds normal to me

2020 08 05 13 10 24

thoughts on that?
That could be the exception to the "always" part tbh

But still even if some guy randomly kills other people nowadays and even in the past it didn't stop others from speculating and talking shit about how the guy killed others because he wasn't getting any pussy.

In that way even random killings are a meaningless pinprick.
@BlkPillPres has made posts about this before.

If you want revenge you have to do it on a massive scale.
Not some incident that will be forgot about in a few years but that if alive you'll rot in prison and be executed for.

Mental illness is just a scapegoat like videogames or movies. There are a lot of reasons of why a person decide to do a mass shooting. In a lot of case is revenge, but sometimes could be prejudice, ideology or a mixture of both.