Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are all post 19 year old females "muttons dressed as lambs". Fake-up lolicon topic combined

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date

Are post 19 year old females "muttons dressed as lambs"

• Yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Science confirms females stop developing at ages 17-19.

Men confirm, when polled anonymously, they prefer teenage girls (or girls who have the look and illusion of petiteness and teen youth like teenagers ala Ariana Grande) who are below the age of 18.

Well with all the topics and noting that grown women appear to use hair and make-up to recapture their eternal youth I have a blackpill for you all.

Without fake-up and cosmetics, men's interest in post teen women would be non-existent. And if you look closely and realise women in nightclubs are just channeling their teenage selves and trying in vain to do what they should done in before (pairbonding in their teens) this is my truth.

All post 19 year old women a coping roasties and muttons dressed as lambs.

Mic drop.

Last month when I was not in the mood to play any games and it was late so mostly just infomercials were online, I put on one of the shopping channels on just to see if they're selling the same shit as the informercials.
When I got on it, I saw this freakish looking foid and they were going to advertise all the special cosmetic products this one company was selling. That's when I got interested just to see how the cosmetics could even make this girl look remotely good because she intentionally had 0 make-up on to show the "magic" of the make-up the company was selling.
I watched the whole hour.
By the end she went from a 2/10 to a 7/10 and they shown the before and after. It scared the shit out me as while I know make-up is what most of these foids are using and you're not seeing their actual self, I did not know it was this much they were hiding.

The one term I always heard during that hour is "With a more natural look" which makes no sense. Naturally you look like a 2/10. How is putting natural paint all over yourself making you look more natural? That's not natural. that's not natural at all!

Women age thrice as fast as men due to fakeup, alcohol, drugs among other things (doesn't affect their SMV though). The answer to your question would be yes.

By the end she went from a 2/10 to a 7/10 and they shown the before and after. It scared the shit out me as while I know make-up is what most of these foids are using and you're not seeing their actual self, I did not know it was this much they were hiding.

Was she Asian by any chance? They are the worst offenders.

She looked like she could've probably been Hispanic. There was an Asian on there as there were a few of them to display the make-up, but the main host wasn't Asian.
The one Asian they used did some blush and some lipstick and she went from what you might see from a "natural" tranny you would see images of online to a decent looking Asian girl.

The host stood out because I saw her with nothing on her face or hair whatsoever and watched to the end her "transformation" as she call it. The Asian had some stuff beforehand so it didn't stand out as much on her. I should try looking up the channel and see if I can find the host name.

Women age thrice as fast as men due to fakeup, alcohol, drugs among other things (doesn't affect their SMV though). The answer to your question would be yes.
This. Females do naturally age faster than men though, but their degenerate life style speeds of their ageing even more.

It affects their sexual market value in that they'll never have the love of their lives ever again.
It's proven by science that women will ALWAYS remember and mourn their first teenage loves. Any relationship afterwards is just trying, in vain, to rekindle that by overcompensating with demeaning themselves for a Chad.

When queried about excessive drug and alcohol use, women admit they do it out of anxiety of "not finding a boyfriend" when out and about.
That said few nightclubs are open anymore and they can order a tinder date like a Pizza.

Last edited:
Last month when I was not in the mood to play any games and it was late so mostly just infomercials were online, I put on one of the shopping channels on just to see if they're selling the same shit as the informercials.
When I got on it, I saw this freakish looking foid and they were going to advertise all the special cosmetic products this one company was selling. That's when I got interested just to see how the cosmetics could even make this girl look remotely good because she intentionally had 0 make-up on to show the "magic" of the make-up the company was selling.
I watched the whole hour.

The one term I always heard during that hour is "With a more natural look" which makes no sense. Naturally you look like a 2/10. How is putting natural paint all over yourself making you look more natural? That's not natural. that's not natural at all!

after hole is used and discarded it is no longer worth anything, maybe as prostitute if it's lucky. remove all roasts and raise a generation of pure lolis uninfluenced by feminist upbringing and jewish brainwashing

what does this have to do with lolicon