Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are American women the worst women in the world?

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
I don’t think any other country has women as vile, shallow, narcissistic, and disgusting as American women. Female nature is universal sure but at least girls from like Saudi Arabia will leave you alone and treat you with basic decency in public. Because they know what the consequences of disrespecting men is in their country. American women will bully you in public in front of all their friends and treat you like you’re genetic trash. If you retaliate they’ll make themselves look like the victim and cry “#metoo!”. They think they’re all “queens” and deserve Chad only when a lot of them are fat disgusting fucks. And American society will support them being fat with the fat acceptance shit. Fuck this shit country.

Noodlewhores and curryfoids are the biggest white worshippers in the world.

American ideals spread like the plague, ever since obama legalied gay marriage other countries started doing it
America starts something everyone else follows

who knows anymore. women re horrible everywhere

American frontier hooliganism + out of control hypergamy = the worst, yes.

yeah and they're fat as fuck too.

The american ethnic woman is the worst. On top of having all the faults american white foids have, ethnic foids have identity issues and often betray their race.

I don't know, but they're certainly vile, as any foid is (the difference is that some obbey orders, and others don't)

Lol no, come to Germany.

I haven't been to USA before but I will find out whenever I walk around Santa Barbara as a neckbeard truecel someday

AWALT, some more than other to be fair. US, Canada and European Union.
And every noodlewhore

Noodlewhores are the worst by far.

America has a uniquely toxic combination of far-left L.A. degeneracy combined with far-right hyper-individualism, let-the-market-decide mate-selection ideology.

America has a uniquely toxic combination of far-left L.A. degeneracy combined with far-right hyper-individualism, let-the-market-decide mate-selection ideology.
This.
I don’t think any other country has women as vile, shallow, narcissistic, and disgusting as American women. Female nature is universal sure but at least girls from like Saudi Arabia will leave you alone and treat you with basic decency in public. Because they know what the consequences of disrespecting men is in their country. American women will bully you in public in front of all their friends and treat you like you’re genetic trash. If you retaliate they’ll make themselves look like the victim and cry “#metoo!”. They think they’re all “queens” and deserve Chad only when a lot of them are fat disgusting fucks. And American society will support them being fat with the fat acceptance shit. Fuck this shit country.
Germoney is also bad. But nowhere near as bad as the US although some copes are strictly regulated. Our women are also extremely bad because of their disloyalty/hatred towards men. They basically all behave like you described above. Completely disgusting how every western woman thinks that she is a valuable princess and also thinks that the average male is nothing more than a wortless/dirty incest peasant with the pest leagues beneath her while being nothing more than a drug-addicted party fanatic. Their ego is almost as big as their inflated botox lips.

It’s westernized wom*n in general.

All women are the same, if sandwhores were given freedom, they'd be as shallow and vile as the American whores

Dude fuck off, you already know the answer to this

I haven't been to USA before but I will find out whenever I walk around Santa Barbara as a neckbeard truecel someday

Good luck coping. Santa Barbara is suifuel for anyone sub 8.

American ideals spread like the plague, ever since obama legalied gay marriage other countries started doing it
America starts something everyone else follows
The american ethnic woman is the worst. On top of having all the faults american white foids have, ethnic foids have identity issues and often betray their race.

All western foids are complete trash
But the american ones are fat too so you could be right

Any Japcel here to enlighten us on the pure insanity of Japanese foids?

Every women is vile and gargage when you're ugly, all of them treat you like shit.

Noodlewhores is the worst. They see white man like God. You can see they look much happier when interact with white man than chang.

Australian foids are extremely bad too.

Westernised noodle and curry foids are the worst by far.

Sadly, Canadian, UK, and AUS women are significantly worse. At least the US has some semblance left of a conservative culture.

Yes american women are the most evil why do you think geomaxxing for normies it is a thing.

The worst foids in the world by far are white foids in the anglosphere. The source of the problem. Literally. Just gauging the average white foid's personality and mannerisms, in any big city in America, you can tell pretty quickly how low down and vile they are.

A distant second are white foids from other western euro nations. Same as white anglo foids in most cases but more cultured, not as degenerate and feministic.

Third are noodlewhores that live in the anglosphere. Extremely detestable because of their racial treachery. Causes mass suffering to the male counterparts of their race. Un-dignified shameless women. Lack of self respect. Low self esteem. Regarded as low hanging fruit by many people except for low value men of any race.

4th are white worshipping non-asian ethnic women in the anglosphere. Often gets attention and validation from white men of a slightly higher quality than the low quality white men that noodlewhores attract. Apologists for white society at times. SJWs against white society at times as well. Defends their right to be in relationships/marriages with white men and yet completely ignores white society's hypocrisy and un-acceptance of ethnic males with white females.

5th are ethnic noodlewhores slowly being infected by western degeneracy promulgated by the white anglo sphere.

The white anglosphere is the world's greatest threat to human brotherhood, human decency, and equality. (despite the fact that they say that they are the policers of the world and have brought upon prosperity to the world). Does prosperity matter if you literally watch your race of female get taken by them while you enjoy that prosperity? Its undignified.

Last edited:
Im glad my parents didnt go to North America.

Australian women are just as bad if not worse

Western women in general are extremely vile creatures

aussie , canadian, french, and swedish women are worse, as they feel more entitled to a higher level of Chad, and demand to be treated like a queen by this Chad. At least you can treat american hoes like a toilet once you are Chad.

Last edited:
They're all the same anywhere else.

Aren't Brits the worst looking 1st world foids? That makes them pretty close to that title.

British women are pretty bad as well.

Based on what I've heard and seen its Chinese women

They will literally call the police /security on you if you so much as look at them