Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are any of you successful career-wise or at least on the path to be very successful?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Since a very early age I was an outcast,no friends, no girlfriends. Sort of a weakling too, bad at sports. But I always thought I'd at least be making money eventually. I mean, when you fail and suck at every other aspect of life, it's obvious that you would at least be good at making money, right?

Well, it turns out I'm a failure at that too. I don't know what it is, I'm chronically lazy with the attention span and willpower of a chloroformed fish, maybe that's the problem.

Anyhow, I believe that men like us should at least be rich and successful to have a reason to live. Are any of you?

Anyone who knows me knows I'm quite successful in terms of life achievements.

I just want to be able to live through my work later in life and find a solution to humanity's social issues so that we don't have to live through hell pewpew.

I just want to be able to live through my work later in life and find a solution to humanity's social issues so that we don't have to live through hell pewpew.
Good for you man, keep it up.

Since a very early age I was an outcast,no friends, no girlfriends. Sort of a weakling too, bad at sports. But I always thought I'd at least be making money eventually. I mean, when you fail and suck at every other aspect of life, it's obvious that you would at least be good at making money, right?

Well, it turns out I'm a failure at that too. I don't know what it is, I'm chronically lazy with the attention span and willpower of a chloroformed fish, maybe that's the problem.

Anyhow, I believe that men like us should at least be rich and successful to have a reason to live. Are any of you?
I have a bank account with ~3 million dollars, but that is about it. I am retired.

Mogs me

i just want to LDAR

Nope but I’m still going to try to be at least middle class

im just too lazy for everything

Unfortunately, it does not work like that. In fact, we are forced to do low-level work for the rest of our lives without any foundation whatsoever.

Unfortunately, it does not work like that. In fact, we are forced to do low-level work for the rest of our lives without any foundation whatsoever.
Shit like this make me have the shameful thoughts of wanting corona to fuck shit up.

Descended from slaves, untermensch parents, ugly and poor. My life is shit. If I was successful, I would have surgerymaxxed a few years ago and I wouldn't be on this forum.

No, i have chronic fatigue i can't even think i can't study or work ngl. I'm a neet that leechs out of my parents and when they die i will rope since i won't have any ways to get money

I don't spend too much so no need to be successful :feelsthink:

can't be too productive when the gaping void in your soul remains wide open. only through loli love can man become motivated to do anything

On track to become a petroleum engineer. My dream is own a petroleum company, and increasing the rate of global warming to get libshits mad.

On track to become a petroleum engineer. My dream is own a petroleum company, and increasing the rate of global warming to get libshits mad.
That business will be dead within 20 years, very poor foresight to get into it now.

I am still in college, I am dragging it out because I don't want to wageslave, but perhaps I am on the path to be somewhat "successful".

What engineering major should I go into than? Or should I choose another major area all together?
You shouldn’t get into the fossil fuel industry because it will be gone in a matter of years. I can’t tell you what to do as I’m not an expert in engineering but the oil companies are pretty obviously going to tank sooner or later as more and more emphasis is put into green energy.

decent, Im studying in a good university but my grades are shit and it will be hard finding a job because i dont have any kind of social skills

No, i have chronic fatigue i can't even think i can't study or work ngl. I'm a neet that leechs out of my parents and when they die i will rope since i won't have any ways to get money
Chronic fatigue it's called, huh. I think I might have that too, but I didn't really do anything in life so I'm reluctant to say I'm fatigued. But I just have no energy. From the moment I wake up I'm tired, and I literally can't even think about the concept of doing any work or studying, however small it may be, cause I'll get ultra anxious and tired.

Chronic fatigue it's called, huh. I think I might have that too, but I didn't really do anything in life so I'm reluctant to say I'm fatigued. But I just have no energy. From the moment I wake up I'm tired, and I literally can't even think about the concept of doing any work or studying, however small it may be, cause I'll get ultra anxious and tired.
I don't know if it's called that way tbh but the same happens to me ngl, when i went to a therapist he told me that maybe i'm confusing being tired with having no motivation lmao. What a fucking retard, i have motivation to do some things but i just can't because my brain doesn't work. There's literally no moment when i'm not tired and i sleep between 9 and 11 hours per day

Everyone in here saying they have fatigue or are lazy/ have brain fog.

It's not your fault, what you are suffering from is the advanced stages of depression.

Your brain and body shut down. You don't eat or drink as much as you did previously. Your joints and muscles will feel like they had a big work out yesterday. It's basically the depression crossing over from your mind to your body, there is a term for it but I can't remember.

No,I will be a regular wagecuck.Social IQ is very underrated in terms of careermaxxing,so if you are born non-NT you are automatically robbed of many opportunities.If you are lucky enough to have high mathematical IQ,you can STEMmaxx and become a robot slave.Unfortunately,I am lazy and don't have IQ for that either

It's not your fault, what you are suffering from is the advanced stages of depression.

Your brain and body shut down. You don't eat or drink as much as you did previously. Your joints and muscles will feel like they had a big work out yesterday. It's basically the depression crossing over from your mind to your body, there is a term for it but I can't remember.
Psychosomatic?

I don't understand the essence of being "successful" or not. Society has some totally different perception of the word "successful". I am too neurotic and non-nt to even function properly at all in society and perform even the basic 'functions'. I just don't/can't care about being "successful".

Last edited:
I tried to. But I've accepted I will never get anywhere in the career ladder

I'm not smart enough
I'm not good looking enough
I'm not social enough
I'm not well connected enough

I've been cursed to be in contact with careermaxxer instead of total losers. Therefore most of my peers are senior managers at places like Google, goldman sachs etc while I rot in a job that goes nowhere.

So I just wanna win the lottery now

That shit is scary. Will working out reverse it?

No. I am a multiple-times college dropout.

That shit is scary. Will working out reverse it?
I've been a gymcell since 17. Now in my late 20s. If your young gym may make you feel better for a little while but once the depression takes you completely I'd say working out why your body is already in a tonic, stressed out state is not healthy. Pluss in my personal experience you would be wasting your time as your body will not build muscle or burn much fat while you are in this chronically depressed state
Psychosomatic?
Yes I think that defines it quite well

Last edited:
not really, all my mental issues, bad childhood and depressed life are holding me back. Ive been working really hard this passed 10 years but i am still low on my career path. In today's economy it is really hard to get to the top. The alpha dudes with charisma and no morals will always be at the top.

I am not really successful. But I am not a complete failure in my other aspects of life (work, studies). I can maintain studies/work, but I am extremely mediocre and do what is expected from me. Nothing more and nothing less. I cannot compete with most people, because my intellect is mediocre at best, but I persist. I am not really successful in my job/studies, but I am not in danger of getting kicked out either, I just survive from day to day.