Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Are any US incels sad about Borders closing?

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
If you don't know, Borders was a bookstore that also sold comic books, manga, and DVDs (sometimes obscure DVDs). They shut down operations 10 years ago or so.

I have many good memories of this store. I used to spend hours browsing books there and they emailed 40% coupons so you could get new books and DVDs for cheap. Yes, there is still Barnes and Noble but it's not the same. I liked the atmosphere of Borders better; there was one I liked with a huge fountain at front. I miss that place. Also, I don't like used bookstores. They smell strange and have a depressing mood to them.

I also hate the death of physical media. ebook readers are lame and don't have the tactile aspect of real books.

Probably no one can relate to this but sometimes I just want to go to Borders again until I'm reminded it no longer exists.

US Mexico border no

US Mexico border no
Thanks for the pity reply. I'm not sad at the US-Mexico border closing either. I just want to go to Borders today and browse some books.

Over for you if you read books in 2020

Over for you if you read books in 2020

thanks for necroing this thread.
i'm sure many people will respond to it now.

I am coyote...

You want book?

I get you book... for a price.