Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Attractive Autistic Males Socially Successful?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Can your typical awkward weird guy with autism/aspergers who's above average looking(6+) make friends with NTs and build a real life social circle or is he doomed to loneliness like the rest of us average or ugly autists?

If he's 8/10 and above he'll get some female attention but hardly any respect from men, unless he excells at something men respect (sports for example).

He won't have functional long term relationships and would get cucked.

In high school and college yes, because then foids are mostly attracted to looks, and looks determine social status. but in the real world, no, because he would be low status, and their are high status men who look as good or better

I know Autistic guys that look like John Travolta, but can't get dates.

of course. if you are good looking, people will be attracted to you and want to stick with you due to the halo effect and to boost their own social status being seen walking around with such an attractive person. you won't have to do anything to get a social circle, because they will attempt to include you themselves. so-called "social skills" are also very heavily tied in with looks, so even if you're a sperg, the halo effect will ensure that your personality is taken in a positive way anyway.

of course. looks halos everything

If he's 8/10 and above he'll get some female attention but hardly any respect from men, unless he excells at something men respect (sports for example).

He won't have functional long term relationships and would get cucked.
Yea. Ppl here downplay social status and being NT. Being good looking enough is just foot in the door. There's a whole world afterwards.

Looks are everything.

he would get sex but no relationships, he would have better life than any incel

Can your typical awkward weird guy with autism/aspergers who's above average looking(6+) make friends with NTs and build a real life social circle or is he doomed to loneliness like the rest of us average or ugly autists?
I’ve never seen a attractive sperg tbh. I think autism develops from negative societal treatment due to ugliness.
of course. if you are good looking, people will be attracted to you and want to stick with you due to the halo effect and to boost their own social status being seen walking around with such an attractive person. you won't have to do anything to get a social circle, because they will attempt to include you themselves. so-called "social skills" are also very heavily tied in with looks, so even if you're a sperg, the halo effect will ensure that your personality is taken in a positive way anyway.

Yes, eggman (diagnosed with autism) was actually popular in middle school because he went through puberty early and was taller than everyone.

I’ve never seen a attractive sperg tbh. I think autism develops from negative societal treatment due to ugliness.
most autists are diagnosed during early childhood so societal treatment has less of an impact than you think. autism is largely caused by genetic factors

Yes, eggman (diagnosed with autism) was actually popular in middle school because he went through puberty early and was taller than everyone.
I saw the video, while he claims to be diagnosed, mis-diagnosis sometimes occur. In eggman's case this is extremely likely he seems to have no trouble with communication or social interaction at all, not to mention he has had multiple girlfriends, sex and a fan following online which respects him. He doesn't appear to be considered a fool who's memed, mocked and trolled online which is what usually happens to autists that gain online notoriety like chris chan.

I saw the video, while he claims to be diagnosed, mis-diagnosis sometimes occur. In eggman's case this is extremely likely he seems to have no trouble with communication or social interaction at all, not to mention he has had multiple girlfriends, sex and a fan following online which respects him. He doesn't appear to be considered a fool who's memed, mocked and trolled online which is what usually happens to autists that gain online notoriety like chris chan.
He's autistic as fuck :feelskek: 54:35

Depends on how mentally screwed he is.
A moderate Aspie who looks good could even have this aura of "mystique" around him which will boost his status, but if he is just a total failure at literally everything in life it will be hard.

I was diagnosed with Aspergers, but also narcissistic personality disorder. I don’t have a lack of friends due to dark triad maxing and exuding overwhelming confidence, but women hate me because I’m ugly. That “just be confident bro” only applies to chads and chad lites. I will even be making six figures soon but women don’t care. They would rather fuck the McDonald’s working chad than someone like me.

Sounds like a misdiagnosis or LARP.

That means you are probably not autistic if you are able to easily make and maintain friends.
Possibly, I considered that myself. I found it uncanny how some of the other people I met in real life with the same condition struggled while I did not. I think it just has something to do with the degree of severity that differentiates one diagnosis from another. I used to get somewhat bullied in middle school, and many people hates me in high school but were to scared to actually say anything.

I would say no. But Autistic Chads have human rights. They get their basic needs met. Yes, including the poosey.

no autist can be socially successful