Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are big dick "incels" the biggest mentalcels/ fakecels on this site?

Are big dick "incels" fakecels/mentalcels?

• Yes, there is an abundance of evidence that a big dick is like a magnet to foids

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • No, if you have a big dick and dont leave the house ur a truecel!!!!!11!!!

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Literally every guy on earth wants a bigger dick
"Big dick energy", even the most bluepilled normies will use this phrase

When a guy does something wrong, society will immediately shame him for having a small dick. I saw this when Dan bilzerian made some comment SJW's didnt like, they immediately accused him of small dick.

You will never hear "small jawline energy" or "bad eye area energy"

Dickpill is one of the few pills every single human and even bluepilled normies are aware of

foids can sense if you have a big dick from your height.

I guess that big dick detector is right next to the personality detector and gets all the power.

Dick don’t mean shit if your looks/height is trash

My dick is average, aka small.

no tallfags are

If you don't believe in personality detectors but believe in big dick energy detectors you're a redpilled mental gymnast faggot tbh. Can't believe yes is winning.

If you don't believe in personality detectors but believe in big dick energy detectors you're a redpilled mental gymnast faggot tbh. Can't believe yes is winning.
elaborate

potato iq

you can show your bulge on tinder

potato iq

you can show your bulge on tinder

Read OP's post, it talks about big dick energy it not about having a visibly big dick. Most guys with big dicks have normal size dicks when it's flaccid. So it is essentially the personality detector argument presented in a different way.

Read OP's post, it talks about big dick energy it not about having a visibly big dick. Most guys with big dicks have normal size dicks when it's flaccid. So it is essentially the personality detector argument presented in a different way.
i see

however it doesn't change the fact that you can bulgemaxx on tinder

yes, perhaps you can't show it off in a club easily

but you will get laid via bulgemaxxing on tinder?

I wish I had a smaller dick and my dick is already pretty small

i see

however it doesn't change the fact that you can bulgemaxx on tinder

yes, perhaps you can't show it off in a club easily

but you will get laid via bulgemaxxing on tinder?

I havn't seen any bulgemaxxing studies so can't say either way. JFL at the thought my 3/10 curry ass can get dates on tinder by showing a big bulge on tinder :feelsgah:

I havn't seen any bulgemaxxing studies so can't say either way. JFL at the thought my 3/10 curry ass can get dates on tinder by showing a big bulge on tinder :feelsgah:
jfl if you think you take the hoes out on dates

big dick game means you get straight to fucking

jfl if you think you take the hoes out on dates

big dick game means you get straight to fucking

Okay this is becoming gutter IQ. Any studies to refer too? Just put a cucmber in your pants on tinder and get straight to fucking theory.

Okay this is becoming gutter IQ. Any studies to refer too? Just put a cucmber in your pants on tinder and get straight to fucking theory.

Tfw they say you have a small dick but you know that you have a big one :feelsautistic:

First guy is Chad, black guy doesnt show face but i bet he's Tyrone. Try this with an incel looking mofo.

First guy is Chad, black guy doesnt show face but i bet he's Tyrone. Try this with an incel looking mofo.

If you are ugly and use a pic like this you will be seen as a creep/raper/pedophile.

Also depends on how big is "big" and how you measure it.

If you try bulgemaxxing on tinder you might be considered a pervert depending on where you live.

Also, bulge maxxing itself is an art.

I dickmog everyone on this site nobrag but I’m bald, manlet, have Tourette’s and ED. Been incel since birth. Wasn’t getting any pussy before ED either

While a big penis will clearly benefit you, you need to have at least 8 inches in order to get laid because of your penis size alone. A moderately big penis (7 inches) is not enough for females to be attracted to you if you are an incel otherwise, since there are still plenty of Chads with the same penis size then.

You will never hear "small jawline energy" or "bad eye area energy"
loled at this.In the end every problem on the earth is rooted to someone's small dick.Fuck this gay earth.

I'm short with a very small dick so I couldn't care less about this thread.

It's all about the face and height. A hole would prefer a 6'3 chad with a one inch dick than a 5'2 incel with a 12 inch dick. For f*ids, having a good looking bf to show off to show off to society is infinitely better to them than having pleasurable intercourse.