Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Black's "oppressed" in America?

F

Frankenstein M

Greycel
So iam arguing with a feinds and he has some good points, ik it's buslshit but I don't know where to find links to back up my argument can you guys link some for me to argue against this.

Well the authorities have the right to shoot a minority but tbf he probably shouldn't of run off with the TV.

No they don’t. Tell her the citations she brings up are Jewish made. Also bring up the places with the most blacks or less by blacks are shitholes and there’s never been a good black led nation. Also bring up IQ statistics. Obama doesn’t count because America was white majority.

No they don’t. Tell her the citations she brings up are Jewish made. Also bring up the places with the most blacks or less by blacks are shitholes and there’s never been a good black led nation. Also bring up IQ statistics. Obama doesn’t count because America was white majority.
Yeah I did this but I want concrete evidence to cement it a YouTube video or article sumerizeing this with visible evidence

What are the actual points he's bringing up?

I'd argue that in general the oppressed thing is a white savior liberal talking point and a mentally defeated negro talking point, but it's also depending on the individual too. This vid pretty much summarizes it.

Blackcels def are not tyrones though. You agree @Colvin76

Ugly ones are.

Joggers are the most oppressed group on earth

no they are not, they have the exact same rights as everyone else in this country, oppressions would entail systematic persecution, stripping of rights, confiscation of property, etc.

Niggers use the word "oppression" for political manipulation and to dodge accountability like for example when a bunch of cops kill a bunch of violent black thugs they can accuse them of "oppression" in order to keep up that facade that blacks are as hard working and law abiding as asian Americans and that whites are always the aggressors no matter what.

High IQ.

>"Da afreecan uhmericans r ohpressed!"

Typical zog propaganda filth

Yea okay they're so oppressed that's why they get banged by hot Stacy sluts every day

I like to jog in my timbs just in case i need to stomp a cracker!

no

i would have a much easier time getting a dev job as a bbc

they live on easy mode when compared to other races (looks aside)

Nope, nogs have a victim complex from crap they never experienced (slavery). They get more relaxed treatment if anything, most people who would act like nogs would have been kick out or banned long time ago. Racial laws are the only thing that saves blacks from being banned from most commercial stores or else stores would not let them in because there is a high chance of theft. I think nogs are genuinely less intelligent then other races, there was a guy who learned african language and he said there is no word for commitment. He said when blacks said yes they would do it, it really meant possibly I will do it. I think they have limited capability to understand the past and future. He lives in the moment, he sees a opportunity and takes it because he feels entitled to it, so when he gets stopped by police they say "I did not do nothing" because that moment has passed for them, he sees himself arrested and thinks why.

Over for joggercels

/\This is what nutjob pajeets actually believe

Only curries and rice are oppressed tbh. Imagine if a curry or riceman got shot, soys would not give a SINGLE fuck.

Ugly ones are.
So iam arguing with a feinds and he has some good points, ik it's buslshit but I don't know where to find links to back up my argument can you guys link some for me to argue against this.
Blackcels are the most hated, and oppressed people in america, no one gives even the slightest shit about us.

Last edited:
White people are devils. I hope Tyrone fucks white people into lightskin demi gods

Only curries and rice are oppressed tbh. Imagine if a curry or riceman got shot, soys would not give a SINGLE fuck.
And when someone shoots a sandcel people rejoice and call him a terrorist.

I'm not from usa

Yes they are, because the American model of civilisation is invented by white people for white people and not suited to black people. Black people are oppressed when they are forced to live in a way that is unnatural to them.

Libertarian white chick hang around in campus with assault rifle : Gets praised for triggering the libs.
Black guy borrows a pistol to the campus and hides it in his place : Jail time plus people use it as a excuse to kill him bcs he is a ''criminal''.

Most blacks are more oppressed in africa from murderous and greedy dictators .

And when someone shoots a sandcel people rejoice and call him a terrorist.

Yep, forgot about sandcels. Actually I would say they have it worse than both rice and curries. You cannot grow any type of beard as a sandcel or white and black people will immediately think you're a terrorist.

Yes they are, because the American model of civilisation is invented by white people for white people and not suited to black people. Black people are oppressed when they are forced to live in a way that is unnatural to them.
Maybe they should try living in a mud hut in Africa.

I grew up around Blacks all my life here in the SF bay area (east bay to be exact where non-asian minorities reside, had black friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc...) as a ricecel. I feel like I have an in depth but interesting 3rd party perspective on this.

Short answer, yes. Even in the SF bay area, if a black person is seen walking around in places like Marin county, white people will definitely be on alert. Same with the wealthy upscale parts of Berkeley (north of the campus and south east of the campus). Black people and White people "know" their places if you will. They don't step out of it and for those souls that dare to step out (of eitherside), they risk getting killed. Whites know not to venture into the ghetto and vice versa.

Knowing your place also involves socio-economics as well. Truthfully Blacks are intimidated by Whites and a lot of them prefer to work low skilled menial jobs to stay out of the spot light (not too much interaction with white customers) such as UPS/Amazon/gig work. Whites already have all the high paying management positions and prefer to hire their own or well to do highly educated Asians.

The bay area is extremely subtle with its' racism but it is definitely there and the liberal hypocrisy/segregation is pretty blatant. Not in my backyard type white liberals. As for sex, the average Black dude struggles just as much as an Asian/Indian/Middle eastern dude from what I seen. Black dudes (who are not ghetto tyrones and have their shit somewhat together) either get fat white girls or butch looking white girls. Tyrones sometimes are seen with below average latinas and working class white girl types. Its already hard enough getting a pretty white girl as it is in the bay area for white dudes and that is probably one of the greatest offenses a black dude can do to the white community is to date one of their middle class/upper class girls. Lots of white dudes even liberal white dudes who date Asian women hate black dudes dating white women with a passion.

I'm all too familiar with SF. Lots of extremely insecure beta white nerd types who date Asian women. Secretly alt-right. Has no black friends at all but espouses white liberal hypocritical bs to try to earn cool points to occasionally score with a white female. Normie or incel tier white men seen on the weekends dating Asian/Indian/Middle eastern/Latina women but will absolutely lose their shit when they see one black dude with a white girl. Thats the scene of San Francisco pretty much.

Last edited:
No. Their claimed victim status is the only social currency they have and it’s what makes them feel like their shit position in life is not their fault. They love to hate whites.

blacks in America are the most privileged group of blacks anywhere in the world. slavery was the best thing that happened to them ngl

In a way they are. But its not in the way that normies think. There are still racists who will say that black people are all useless criminal nigger thugs, and those people are undoubtedly racist. However those people are not as common as they used to be.

The real racism is lookism. Obviously, if you are black your dating prospects will be rough compared to white people. If you are black and you have an afro or long dreadlocks you will have trouble getting a job in a corporate or office environment, whereas a white person wouldn't. If you are black and have an accent from where you were born, you will have trouble getting a professional job, where a white person will not.

Hopefully you see what I mean. If someones says blacks are “oppressed” because they are discriminated against and don't get the same job opportunities as most soy cucks say, obviously, thats bullshit. But they are still treated worse than white people without a doubt, it is just much more subtle and insidious than it used to be

Yes, they were used as slave labor in the past and the consequences can still be seen today
Most blacks are more oppressed in africa from murderous and greedy dictators .
This is also true
I grew up around Blacks all my life here in the SF bay area (east bay to be exact where non-asian minorities reside, had black friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc...) as a ricecel. I feel like I have an in depth but interesting 3rd party perspective on this.

Short answer, yes. Even in the SF bay area, if a black person is seen walking around in places like Marin county, white people will definitely be on alert. Same with the wealthy upscale parts of Berkeley (north of the campus and south east of the campus). Black people and White people "know" their places if you will. They don't step out of it and for those souls that dare to step out (of eitherside), they risk getting killed. Whites know not to venture into the ghetto and vice versa.

Knowing your place also involves socio-economics as well. Truthfully Blacks are intimidated by Whites and a lot of them prefer to work low skilled menial jobs to stay out of the spot light (not too much interaction with white customers) such as UPS/Amazon/gig work. Whites already have all the high paying management positions and prefer to hire their own or well to do highly educated Asians.

The bay area is extremely subtle with its' racism but it is definitely there and the liberal hypocrisy/segregation is pretty blatant. Not in my backyard type white liberals. As for sex, the average Black dude struggles just as much as an Asian/Indian/Middle eastern dude from what I seen. Black dudes (who are not ghetto tyrones and have their shit somewhat together) either get fat white girls or butch looking white girls. Tyrones sometimes are seen with below average latinas and working class white girl types. Its already hard enough getting a pretty white girl as it is in the bay area for white dudes and that is probably one of the greatest offenses a black dude can do to the white community is to date one of their middle class/upper class girls. Lots of white dudes even liberal white dudes who date Asian women hate black dudes dating white women with a passion.

I'm all too familiar with SF. Lots of extremely insecure beta white nerd types who date Asian women. Secretly alt-right. Has no black friends at all but espouses white liberal hypocritical bs to try to earn cool points to occasionally score with a white female. Normie or incel tier white men seen on the weekends dating Asian/Indian/Middle eastern/Latina women but will absolutely lose their shit when they see one black dude with a white girl. Thats the scene of San Francisco pretty much.
Vito Volterra IQ analysis

Last edited:
No, no they are not, blacks in America are actually privileged, but they are deluded and have a victim complex

If I lived in America I'd already have a business, America as so many fucking oppurtunities and shit is so cheap its ridiculous, if you can't make it in America, you can't make it in any country

literally no they aren't lol, in fact, they have things such as affirmative action that is literally afforded to black people and not to other groups of race such as white or asian people, they also can't bring up any statistics to prove blacks are somehow worse off because of a racist system or anything like that... the real problems in the black community are caused by black people such as the 70% of black children today grow up in single-parent households, they commit 50% of all crime in the US, black on black crime rate, more black babies in new york are aborted than born... these are some of the first few things i can come up with on the spot... there are no rights afforded to another race that are not afforded to black people in america, the only thing they can bring up is the once in a blue moon shooting by a white person or cop that is usually justified like with the last shooting of Arbery, a man who had the cops called on him twice for trespassing into a home and tried to steal the shot gun from the people who shot him, there's a lot more that goes into that case that the mainstream media won't talk about but you can look it up yourself... anecdotal evidence doesn't mean blacks are oppressed in america, it's victim mentality that cannot be backed up by any genuine statistics

Yea black dudes don't have a good track record at all (on the average, leaving their female mates after impregnating them). Thats why you will only see lower class white/latina girls dating black dudes (girls who don't know any better). Women who grew up in insecure poor households.

However, when you do see a well to do black guy (non ghetto, professional type) dating a middle class/upper class white girl. There is absolutely no doubt about it that most white dudes would lose their shit over it. Even white incel-tier type dudes whose already dated MULTIPLE noodlewhores will get insecure or angry about it.

compared to before? YES
THEY WUZ KANGZ!

No, no they are not, blacks in America are actually privileged, but they are deluded and have a victim complex

If I lived in America I'd already have a business, America as so many fucking oppurtunities and shit is so cheap its ridiculous, if you can't make it in America, you can't make it in any country

For some reason, i thought you lived in the west.

Are Black's "oppressed" in America

Giphy2

No and only SJW cucks will say otherwise.

However, Incels of all races are oppressed.

How are you doing, fellow incels? Fuck off with that 10 day old account.

they have BBC-Privilege

Libertarian white chick hang around in campus with assault rifle : Gets praised for triggering the libs.
Black guy borrows a pistol to the campus and hides it in his place : Jail time plus people use it as a excuse to kill him bcs he is a ''criminal''.
Sounds like a case of female privilege and not racism. What did the black guy look like?
No and only SJW cucks will say otherwise.

However, Incels of all races are oppressed.
This.

Ugly males are the most oppressed of all groups. Tyrone lives a better life than any incel, white or otherwise, even though he is supposedly "oppressed".