Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are blue pilled people delusional or dishonest?

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date

Are blue pill people delusional or dishonest?

• Delusional

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Dishonest

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Do most people know deep down that black pill is true and lie about it to virtue signal to their peers or are they seriously deluded and coping?
Some of them remind me of those kind of religious people who don't care to know if their religion is true or false but can't live without it so pretend it's true because it gives their life meaning. The black pill is harsh, it's terrible, so maybe they don't want to acknowledge it because it's too brutal.

When I was bluepilled(even watching PUA bs) I was delusional.I believed in "women only love money bruh what's the point of dating if she's leeching off you bruh" meme. But I also knew deep down I was coping with being a subhuman. Then I looksmaxed only being redpilled.

delusional, just think back ( if this applies to you) when you were bluepilled, you didnt know any better, you believed into the same bs as they did, until u educated yourself on the truth. thats what these idiots need to do ASAP

BOTH. Bluepill is not just because they don't know any better, it can also mean they don't want to admit the truth.

What I noticed is a good chunk of blackpilled rotters are average looking srs. It is almost like subbest of subhumans won't accept blackpill so they can at least cope and not rope.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
delusional, just think back ( if this applies to you) when you were bluepilled, you didnt know any better, you believed into the same bs as they did, until u educated yourself on the truth. thats what these idiots need to do ASAP

I've never been blue pilled. I kinda hoped that my blue pilled family were right when they said that I was being too harsh on myself etc or just needed to work on my shyness but deep down I realised that it was hard for them to tell me the truth.

delusional. dishonest ones are the females but then they know so technically they're blackpilled.

Men are dellusional. Women are the other

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
agree but blackpill always finds you irl

I'm an ex blue pillar, it's delusion. I believed the whole "love is on the inside" bullshit, then high school happened. HS bullying fucks you up for life

Sometimes I think there are normatives walking around with full knowledge of the mess that is everything, but long realized the futility of it and just decided to put on pants and buy, I dunno, Dodge Dakotas.

Then I think maybe they really do still believe in Santa and that's why they can go to Buffalo Wildwings and watch The Big Bang Theory.

incelman said:
Men are dellusional. Women are the other

Never ever ban this motherfucker again.

Bluepillers are dishonest but only because they lie to themselves

some are delusional, some are dishonest. some are both.

They're genuinely clueless