Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are Chads calling themselves "incels" just to be edgy now? Is this really a thing?

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
The incel meetup got me thinking that if normies are calling themselves incels, it's very possible Chads are doing this too.

"Tee hee, he's a virgin omg!" (proceeds to be the 3,937th foid to get her brains fucked out by Chad)

Clown world.

the word incel has lost its meaning

Those dudes were incel as fuck are you forgetting sub8 law?

"Yeah bro I'm incel, how would you know?"

Sub8 law is real.

Everything fringe is eventually infiltrated by normies

I think mostly a joke used by guys on here.
To be fair in 2020 most normies are one step away from being incel or are already incel.

Incel is anyone who can’t get laid to the best of their efforts up to that point of their lives. Even someone with chad tier looks could be incel if he was raised by wild dogs and walked around flinging his shit.

Actually now that I think about it that might not even be enough to discourage Becky in 2020 :feelsugh:

No, it never did.

People are just generally dumber than you would expect.
Incel is transforming into an insult directed at people who criticizes or disagrees with women.

They were surely incels. Sub-8 is alive and well.

But now that the term "incel" has hit the mainstream, I feel like Chads will use this to their advantage somehow.

Like everything else in life, Chad always wins.

Incel is transforming into an insult directed at people who criticizes or disagrees with women.

That's a phenomenon not unique to inceldom. People appropriate nouns of groups and use them as insults all the time. Nigger, faggot and Jew are also used as insults. We're not special.

That's a phenomenon not unique to inceldom. People appropriate nouns of groups and use them as insults all the time. Nigger, faggot and Jew are also used as insults. We're not special.
didn't say it was unique to inceldom

Last edited:
"Yeah bro I'm incel, how would you know?"
View attachment 202914

Sub8 law is real.
The year is 2025, hypergamy has gone through the roof and beyond, and incels are hardly ever seen.
This is a rare photo of an incel taken as it left its cave to look for food:
Mewithoutphotoshop 89ab28e5f1414ce2deb4a9880ed40856

Probably. They go on a one day dry spell and act edgy and call themselves incel.

Most of those guys looked incel to me

Normies appropriating incel culture pisses me off more than anything.

I guess we need a new word and community for bottom of the barrel subhuman males. Because I will never feel sympathy for normies and chadlites after they bullied me and continue to ruin my life to this day. And I refuse to associate with them at all. Even if they are sexless like me. I cannot stand being mogged in a place that is supposed to be a haven for rejects.

the word incel has lost its meaning
Same with racist & Nazi ironically.
I guess we need a new word and community for bottom of the barrel subhuman males. Because I will never feel sympathy for normies and chadlites after they bullied me and continue to ruin my life to this day. And I refuse to associate with them at all. Even if they are sexless like me. I cannot stand being mogged in a place that is supposed to be a haven for rejects.

Same.

Just because normiescum low iq retards don't understand what words mean doesn't matter imo.
If this depraved society wants to, they will make 'good' mean 'bad' (they already did) and 'man' equals 'women' (they're almost done).
We need to stay firm, they want to move the goalposts and create distortions, we must remain true and objective.
At this point incel just means any man who is not fond of women.
it's not too far from the truth tbh
Who else openly hates females? Not normies, they're all cucks. Maybe a few red-pilled chads, but they're the minority. Good looking men have no reason to hate on foids.

Chads don't need to self-deprecate like normie faggots, so I doubt they're calling themselves incels. Chads just walk in a room and have their pick of women without saying a word.

we have a few chadlites/chads here

Just because normiescum low iq retards don't understand what words mean doesn't matter imo.
If this depraved society wants to, they will make 'good' mean 'bad' (they already did) and 'man' equals 'women' (they're almost done).
We need to stay firm, they want to move the goalposts and create distortions, we must remain true and objective.

it's not too far from the truth tbh
Who else openly hates females? Not normies, they're all cucks. Maybe a few red-pilled chads, but they're the minority. Good looking men have no reason to hate on foids.
No I think most chads hate women too. They only use them for sex

This. And then when the actual incels show up they act like they’ve got two heads
This too. It was a sad day when I saw this being used improperly as an insult.

Edgy normies are cancer

The incel meetup got me thinking that if normies are calling themselves incels, it's very possible Chads are doing this too.

"Tee hee, he's a virgin omg!" (proceeds to be the 3,937th foid to get her brains fucked out by Chad)

Clown world.

Chads.co. This forum is being slowly infiltrated.
The year is 2025, hypergamy has gone through the roof and beyond, and incels are hardly ever seen.
This is a rare photo of an incel taken as it left its cave to look for food:
View attachment 202918

Dang, gigapentachad.

"Incel" has been co-opted. We are now blackpilled virgins

Those guys in the meetup are incel. Bc of hypergamy, Normies are becoming incels. The fact that they look average is proof of sub 8 theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back