Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are chads smarter than us?

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
I always thought about this, and I consider myself somewhat bright. However, I sometimes get this paranoic feeling that women somehow identify intelligence from a young age, and it is those popular guys that are actually geniuses of some sort (im being semi sarcastic).
Is there any possibility that's the case? I can think of many intelligent chads, but the majority don't see particularly bright. (Or maybe Im going full Dunning Kruger and I'm just a bambling retard)

No, its just halo effect.

Women in general prefer guys with average and slightly below average IQ. so we can assume that most chads have their IQ between sligtly below average and average

based on this thread, yes

Some yes, some no. Intelligence isnt significantly related to looks

Source: My gut feeling :feelshmm:

elab.
it's kind of hard to follow your argument just from what's typed there.

Im just thinking that....if those guys already had status from a very young age, that could be correlated to be more intelligent. Stupid bullies usually end up alone, but what about those alpha/socially graceful HSers?

I think we may have more specialized knowledge but overall chad has world experience and connections thus thereby yes chad is smarter than us

we specialize in useless info
chad actually knows real world shit thats useful

Joined Tuesday at 7:33 AM

i feel like the good looking guys are usually stupid and the truecels are usually smart

i feel like the good looking guys are usually stupid and the truecels are usually smart
Thats true many uggos/shut ins seem way more reflected than a strongly socialized chad. They also get way more into non-mainstream topics

Incels are indeed more specialized in domains of interest than most Chads. That's true. However, I am wondering who would solve a novel problem more quickly and accurately.

Some chads are smart, some are dumb, its like personality, it doesnt fucking matter

Some chads are smart, some are dumb, its like personality, it doesnt fucking matter
Wouldn't say that, looks/being NT is most important and then comes intelligence/financial wealth.

A >6.0 feet med school chad with an IQ around ~120/130 has probably the best life in the world, he is so smart that academics can be mastered with ease, but not so smart that he becomes isolated.

He will mog any normalfag in the world into oblivion. He will get so much fucking money and will travel to tropical paradises others haven't heard of with a loving girl on the beach with him - and while love/sex is an incredible need it's still not the only one. Love/sex are only the basics that fuck up life when not fulfilled, but I would totally also love to have academic/economical success, be popular and get admiration for it. This would be a dream life.

A stupid chad with IQ~80 will still have a shitty job and although he will have a better life than a low-tier normie doctor it's still not the best, a chad with an IQ>140 won't fail, but this intelligence will still remove him from most people.

Wouldn't say that, looks/being NT is most important and then comes intelligence/financial wealth.

A >6.0 feet med school chad with an IQ around ~120/130 has probably the best life in the world, he is so smart that academics can be mastered with ease, but not so smart that he becomes isolated.

He will mog any normalfag in the world into oblivion. He will get so much fucking money and will travel to tropical paradises others haven't heard of with a loving girl on the beach with him - and while love/sex is an incredible need it's still not the only one. Love/sex are only the basics that fuck up life when not fulfilled, but I would totally also love to have academic/economical success, be popular and get admiration for it. This would be a dream life.

A stupid chad with IQ~80 will still have a shitty job and although he will have a better life than a low-tier normie doctor it's still not the best, a chad with an IQ>140 won't fail, but this intelligence will still remove him from most people.
I supposedly have an IQ of 122, but I guess it is inflated (online exp). I am knowledgeable, but couldn't call myself smart, especially while scrapping through a Social Science Masters (i think I scrap through it. First semester grades will tell).

Also, if my IQ really is 122 a shit ton of people here should be 130+ . I see many way smarter ones. Or Im just average seeing brights as geniuses.

Their lives are still far better than the avarage men, intellegent or not
I am knowledgeable, but couldn't call myself smart, especially while scrapping through a Social Science Masters (i think I scrap through it. First semester grades will tell).
I hope you will succeed bro, ill cheer you on:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Their lives are still far better than the avarage men, intellegent or not
Yes tbh. But if I could choose I would be a med school/business chad with an IQ of ~120/130
I supposedly have an IQ of 122, but I guess it is inflated (online exp). I am knowledgeable, but couldn't call myself smart, especially while scrapping through a Social Science Masters (i think I scrap through it. First semester grades will tell).

Also, if my IQ really is 122 a shit ton of people here should be 130+ . I see many way smarter ones. Or Im just average seeing brights as geniuses.
Have an IQ in the low 100s, am STEMmaxxed in a few months. But it's hell on earth when you see how easily you get mogged by others due to being average at best. Wouldn't manage to do anything with a GF/social circle, only pass because I do nothing except learning and posting here. Was also not my idea to study. Good luck, man.

Last edited:
Yes tbh. But if I could choose I would be a med school/business chad with an IQ of ~120/130

Have an IQ in the low 100s, am STEMmaxxed in a few months. But it's hell on earth when you see how easily you get mogged by others due to being average at best. Wouldn't manage to do anything with a GF/social circle, only pass because I do nothing except learning and posting here. Was also not my idea to study. Good luck, man.
How do you see the social/dating life of your brighter peers? If you were to ask I'd also say Im in the low 100s. 122 is too high , and it doesnt translate in real life ability in my case. That's the thing, do brighter people have more success, even if they are not top chads? What have you observed? Also, when and how were you tested?

No. The only defining characteristic of a chad is that most women are sexually attracted to them for their looks.

How do you see the social/dating life of your brighter peers?
Am not really into dating. But many don't have relationships at all too. Except the girls of course. But I see rarely people which I trust so much that I ask them about these topics.
If you were to ask I'd also say Im in the low 100s. 122 is too high , and it doesnt translate in real life ability in my case.
Do you have by any coincidence a discrepance between verbal IQ and performance IQ? I have that problem.
That's the thing, do brighter people have more success, even if they are not top chads?
Academically speaking I mog some of them due to coming from a very disciplined background, graduated with A levels from school and was even among the best in university in the first few exams, but the life is also abnormal that I lead and I tried extremely hard because my living situation is dependent on it.
Also, when and how were you tested?
At a psychiatry for children. Due to ADHD/Autism/motoric disorders.

Am not really into dating. But many don't have relationships at all too. Except the girls of course. But I see rarely people which I trust so much that I ask them about these topics.

Do you have by any coincidence a discrepance between verbal IQ and performance IQ? I have that problem.

Academically speaking I mog some of them due to coming from a very disciplined background, graduated with A levels from school and was even among the best in university in the first few exams, but the life is also abnormal that I lead and I tried extremely hard because my living situation is dependent on it.

At a psychiatry for children. Due to ADHD/Autism/motoric disorders.
I see. I am suspecting Autism/ADHD is also the case for me, and I went on undiagnosed (there was early suspicion by my parents). No, my scores were pretty close, nearly identical (referring to VC and PR). I suppose you have a gifted/high verbal. I cant imagine you being low on VC.

No, its just halo effect
That's all you need to know. It's like charisma, I'm much funnier than chad irl (not bragging) but chad still has a better personality than me

That's all you need to know. It's like charisma, I'm much funnier than chad irl (not bragging) but chad still has a better personality than me

I see. I am suspecting Autism/ADHD is also the case for me, and I went on undiagnosed (there was early suspicion by my parents).
Brutal. Got actually at first ADHD, then Autism (Asperger's syndrome) and then comorbidity.
No, my scores were pretty close, nearly identical (referring to VC and PR). I suppose you have a gifted/high verbal. I cant imagine you being low on VC.
Yes, am gifted on verbal parts, but completely break down in everything related to pattern/spatial recognition, this is coherent with some other experiences in my life (like being unable to correctly estimate distances/velocities, hitting objects with my shoulders, shaking when holding up stuff, etc.), also some users said that my symptoms would be coherent with NVLD, never heard that term before.

percentage wise , chads have more smart people in them like close to 50%,
, incels may be 10%but you have to realize incels outnumber chads 500/1 ,
so there would be like 100 smart incels to every 1 smart chad.

Last edited:

High iq gut. This guy's stomach alone is smarter then all the bluepilled soy cucks

percentage wise , chads have more smart people in them like close to 50%,
, incels may be 10%but you have to realize incels outnumber chads 500/1 ,
so you would have there would be like 100 smart incels to every 1 smart chad.
But why Chads having such a high percentage? Also, based in what observation?

There isn’t any correlation

But why Chads having such a high percentage? Also, based in what observation?
chad have better genetic, more testoterone and more good food during formative years of brains and bodies.
less chance of weird disease, genetic condition, and autism.
chad will beat up all the incels and take their lunch money to spend on real food instead of cafetaria food etc..
more resistance to poison in the environment that messed up the brain,
more athletic , and healthier body,
more attention and help from the teachers and parents etc...

Intelligence is negatively correlated with fertility. Students studying mathematics and physics have the highest IQs but they are also incels. The most fertile IQ is between 75 and 90. Women do not desire intelligent men despite saying so. Your Chad bully wasn't a 150 IQ superhuman, he was simply bigger, more aggressive, dominant and had no inhibition.

Many posters here exaggerate Chad's SMV. They are not superhuman demigod higher beings. Even Chads have to compete with other Chads. They are superior to us in a sense that they can take part in the rat race while incels are banned from competing. Reality disappoints even more when you discover that even Chads have to work for it. I would estimate Chad's SMV to be that of a 4/10 foid.

I feel like many of you unironically believe Chads are pic below related. That they steal your lunch money, fuck your sister, have 8 hands and 20 visible abs, fuck hot milf teachers every day, learn to fly like superman, billionaire by age 8 etc. Like come on now. Chads are mostly good looking, low inhib, dominant, social. The human species is gynocentric, not Chadcentric.

Attachments

• Messages_OkCupid.png
    Messages_OkCupid.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1560885085451.png
    1560885085451.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 20
I'd say they are neurotypical, have average to above average IQs. Social validation, halo effect, and positive reinforcement goes a long way. Chad faces less failure than a high IQ incel. The high IQ incel most likely has low self esteem and confidence and may slip through the radar and fall out of society. Genius level IQ is a blessing and a curse. It's only a blessing if you also have Chad genetics. Otherwise, you get abused by STEM, academia, and society. Look at Fischer, Kaczynski, et al.

good genes = good IQ

Btw I laugh at the bluepiller horde being here getting wet feeling I mean they are high IQ.

No, its just halo effect.

Women in general prefer guys with average and slightly below average IQ. so we can assume that most chads have their IQ between sligtly below average and average

There isn’t any correlation

Was Einstein and or Tesla etc Chads?

Cherry picking with those 2 examples but the answers above answer this question.

Chad: attractive face but is thickheaded -> considered smart
Me: ugly but has a STEM degree -> considered dumb

Chad: attractive face but is thickheaded -> considered smart
Me: ugly but has a STEM degree -> considered dumb
That's what I've observed too. It was actually this realization that pushed me to the doubts presented. As a good narcissist, I firstly said I SHOULD be tge dumb one.

Was Einstein and or Tesla etc Chads?

Cherry picking with those 2 examples but the answers above answer this question.
Idk tbh. But there are also many incel tier men who were smart.

If you have to ask, then you're not bright.

If you have to ask, then you're not bright.
I never thought asking was a sign of stupidity, but nevertheless what's your take on it?

I never thought asking was a sign of stupidity, but nevertheless what's your take on it?
People, especially on chads, only view them as smarter because of their looks. It's the same as the old trope that when you see someone in glasses, people tend to usually think they might be smart. Unless they're fat with glasses, then the trope is they're a nerd. Even if it's a fatass foid that don't know anything nerdy.

It's a boost due to their attractiveness aura. They're good looking so they HAVE to be smarter than the guy behind him that looks like a withering rat that's missing a jaw. The ugly guy behind the chad has to be dumb. I mean just look at him, right? No one smart looks like that.
That's how people view it and because of how people view it like that, it rubs off on other that it might be true. But it's not.

That's the sad situation in general. Are there smart attractive people? Of course, as smart doesn't depend on how you look. Same with how there are stupid people who aren't chads as well. Same with there are a lot of smart people without glasses and a lot of dumb people with glasses on. Also how there are nerds who don't look like a nerd and so on and so forth.

The thing is a chad can do and say whatever he want and people will not question him. If someone does, they will look like an outcast and get attacked because how dare you attack the chad? Especially if you're not as good looking as the chad.
Chad explains something scientifically that's wrong, but the ugly guy that had years of science explains how the chad is wrong? Clearly the scientific expert will be wrong in the eyes of the masses because he's not as attractive as the chad.

It's smoke and mirrors.

Some are, some arent.

There´s a lot of cherry picking here.
It varies.

Women want control of every single relationshit, don´t let that slide.