Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are e-girls con-artists?

L

lonelycel69

Greycel
Con-artists and E-girl thots..

They act as what they are not, they target desperate people, they play on the jealously nature of humans and promise the victims, they will get what they wish for at the end of the road. Make money in the process by exploiting their victims. I was describing the e-girl thots.

seriously what is the difference between both. I don't see any big difference, they are same.

no they are just taking advantage of what soyciety set in front of them, easy income, easy life of endless validation, privilege, and entitlement.

Every youtuber/streamer/IGactivist/model, doesn't give a flying fuck about any of you, whether it's male or female. Stop thinking that they like their fans or care or whatever, everything they do is for money and to earn more fans thus make more money.

Depends on what you mean by an e-girl. Do you mean the types of females who scam guys and get them to buy them stuff or even pay their rent or buy them plane tickets? If so, they're totally the same as con artists. There are even social engineers on blackhat circles who make money off of this (it's called e-whoring). If we're talking about female streamers/personalities it's completely different.

A lot of people say they manipulate their male viewers into funding their lifestyle by making them think they have a chance with them, but I digress. A con artist wants to make you believe something specific is true/possible and they will convince you of that using any trickery they can surmise. With an e-girl any non-delusional male knows what they'll get: a girl to look at and who will occasionally interact with they. If a guy deludes himself enough to think those viewer interactions are more personal than they actually are, that's on them.

If they are one and the same, then we need laws to protect these desperate simps and laws to punish these egirls who are nothing but con artist. If they cant be punished by law, will the simps ever, visit the thot house with flowers and ask for a date. That at least might make them think twice.

no they are just taking advantage of what soyciety set in front of them, easy income, easy life of endless validation, privilege, and entitlement.
I don't even blame ethots for taking advantage of simps one bit tbh
Depends on what you mean by an e-girl. Do you mean the types of females who scam guys and get them to buy them stuff or even pay their rent or buy them plane tickets? If so, they're totally the same as con artists. There are even social engineers on blackhat circles who make money off of this (it's called e-whoring). If we're talking about female streamers/personalities it's completely different.

A lot of people say they manipulate their male viewers into funding their lifestyle by making them think they have a chance with them, but I digress. A con artist wants to make you believe something specific is true/possible and they will convince you of that using any trickery they can surmise. With an e-girl any non-delusional male knows what they'll get: a girl to look at and who will occasionally interact with they. If a guy deludes himself enough to think those viewer interactions are more personal than they actually are, that's on them.
85e

If they are one and the same, then we need laws to protect these desperate simps and laws to punish these egirls who are nothing but con artist. If they cant be punished by law, will the simps ever, visit the thot house with flowers and ask for a date. That at least might make them think twice.
stop young male victimization

They are sellers of the fog to the stupid sheep's.

I think there not necessary con artist just they are a product of our times.
You have an atomized society with a massive amount of lonely emotionally and sexually deprived excess men that want some sort of intimacy even if its fake that all have easy access to the internet and then the E-girls provide said fake intimacy for monetary gain. I hate simps and e thots all the same but it simply bound to happen in modern soyciety.
Personally I blame the lack of strong fathers in most men's lives today.