Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are east/west slavs white?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
West = Polacks, Czechs, Slovaks, Serbians, Lithuania's, etc...

East = Russians and all the other Russian proxies and everything east of bellarus.

Are west slavs white? I don't think they ever got conquered by Mongols. Are east slavs white? Are slavs white in general or are they subhumans?

West = Polacks, Czechs, Slovaks, Serbians, Lithuania's, etc...

East = Russians and all the other Russian proxies and everything east of bellarus.

Are west slavs white? I don't think they ever got conquered by Mongols. Are easy slavs white? Are slavs white in general or are they subhumans?
Yes, they are white. This is not related to inceldom discussion.

It's related to JBW theory.

Also I don't think slavs are as good looking as western men they are lower on the hierarchy. Probably JBW doesn't even work on them.

Yes, but it’s important to note there is a racial hierarchy and racial subgroups in “white”. Infact, “white” “black” “asian” are constructs. We really should be more specific in race i.e “Anglo” “alpinoid” “Germanic” “Nordic”.

West, yes, definitely. East, I wouldn't personally consider them fully white, but in terms of incelism they are since foids do.

jovic.jpg

cope, Poles are the lowest of the lowest
foids would gladly put us in gas chambers

Of course Slavic people are white, jfl at thinking piss-haired people only can be considered as white like stormfrontcucks want you to believe.

Are Nigerians black ?
Are Chinese Asian ?

Is water wet ?

Anyone with white skin is white.

White, but also have a lot of Asiatic traits due to the Mongol invasion.

Low IQ SJW cope.
No, not at all. You are going to tell me a Khazar Jew and a Norwegian are the same because they both have white skin? Ironically, it is the left that groups races together by these titles in order to further destroy culture and stop nationalism.