Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Egyptians considered black or white?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I used to put "other" when I'd get asked about my race.

white (caucasian)

Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

damn good question

those surveys don't include middle eastern so I think it's "other"

those surveys don't include middle eastern so I think it's "other"

Yea, I'm mixed as well. I don't want to put white, although I know a lot of dudes that would.

They are considered niggers. And you are nigger, sand nigger to be precise

They are considered niggers. And you are nigger, sand nigger to be precise

If it ain't the self-hatin' nigga himself, Mr. Tellem--T.

What's good witchu?

If it ain't the self-hatin' nigga himself, Mr. Tellem--T.

What's good witchu?

Me, just finished up my gymcelling session, pulled 8.5 plates snatchgrip rackpulls slight above the knee for three reps. After that a fellow gymcel complimented me on my strength but it didn't shake me i know I'm a god. Also got a nice volume pr on the front squat. It was hell 8x8 with 245lbs, atg, my upper back and whole back was fried from that rack pulls. I was literally on the floor lying down after my last set, I seen some gym incels mirrin me . They know I'm a god, but they should know I'm an incel gymcel too, after my brutal gymcel session I returned home after my mom picked me up( I know I'm pathetic) I whipped up my strawberrycream myprotein and had some leftover donuts, took a shower, ate some pasta and chicken, and later this night I just ate a tunasandwich, now I'm here interacting with fellow like virgin subhumans like myself,

Oh gymcel is a godly cope, and that's how I am doing, how's your day nigger?

Me, just finished up my gymcelling session, pulled 8.5 plates snatchgrip rackpulls slight above the knee for three reps. After that a fellow gymcel complimented me on my strength but it didn't shake me i know I'm a god. Also got a nice volume pr on the front squat. It was hell 8x8 with 245lbs, atg, my upper back and whole back was fried from that rack pulls. I was literally on the floor lying down after my last set, I seen some gym incels mirrin me . They know I'm a god, but they should know I'm an incel gymcel too, after my brutal gymcel session I returned home after my mom picked me up( I know I'm pathetic) I whipped up my strawberrycream myprotein and had some leftover donuts, took a shower, ate some pasta and chicken, and later this night I just ate a tunasandwich, now I'm here interacting with fellow like virgin subhumans like myself,

Oh gymcel is a godly cope, and that's how I am doing, how's your day nigger?

Lmao, you're one peculiar mfer.

I wish I had someone like you to help whoop my ass into shape.

I'm not up to anything. I've been on here for the past 4 hours. I'm about to hop off and roll up a joint at 3:20 AM.

Ah, the life of a fuckin' loser. Lovely.

Their caucasian, but not white white...

Egyptians today probably don't look like ancient ones, since one of the Pharaohs was proven to have had red hair and blue eyes.

Today they are some sort of berber, arab mix.

Middle-Eastern/Arab

Egyptians today probably don't look like ancient ones, since one of the Pharaohs was proven to have had red hair and blue eyes.

Giga cope, Genghis Khan has been described to have red hair and green eyes, are you going to say Mongolians today are different from ancient Mongolians because one of them had a different phenotype?

Giga cope, Genghis Khan has been described to have red hair and green eyes, are you going to say Mongolians today are different from ancient Mongolians because one of them had a different phenotype?
one of them lmao? The entire north african area, all the way up until places like Syria and Modern day turkey were probably filled with white people back then. Only reason it's so brown now is because of the Islamic invasions which ended up taking over large parts of north africa and middle east and sometimes even deep into Europe.

We wuz kangz and shiet

Cope. A large chunk of their DNA still matches up still with their ancestors.

Afrocentrists and Eurocentrists should stop claiming to be the real Egyptians.

Just lol at people who think browns are white.

one of them lmao? The entire north african area, all the way up until places like Syria and Modern day turkey were probably filled with white people back then. Only reason it's so brown now is because of the Islamic invasions which ended up taking over large parts of north africa and middle east and sometimes even deep into Europe.
Yeah and Jesus was white too wasn't he? Giga cope, look at the ancient Egyptian drawings. They're brown people. Never white.

They were kangz.

Lmfao, Somalis are caucasian according to that map.

Depends on the individual

Other or mixed I guess.

white (caucasian)

Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

LOL fuck off. Your diagram is retarded.

Arabs are more black than white. If they were white they would rule the world and their countries wouldn't be shit holes.

Caucasian but not necessarily white. I'd go with Mediterranean.

depends what part of egypt. 100% egyptian will never be white though, but according to US census it technically is