Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are ethnic incels, because they are ethnic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
I myself I am ethnic, but I am recessed and average BF%.

But I notice chadlite ethnics with non-deformed faces, who are shredded/low BF% and they slay white chicks at parties (By the females' accounts.)

They are good looking as you can see the symmetry and definition in their face, jaw, body, abdomen. They are NT westernized zoomers who have no problem fitting in and socializing.

I think going by statistics is flawed, because if you pull a statistic on women dating or not dating ethnics, it's also accounting for 40 yr old fat balding first-gen immigrants, who struggle speaking English, work low-tier jobs and adhere to goat-fucking religions. So it's not a fair representation of YOUR chances as an ethnic.

in the west most incels are ehnic. Does not mean all ethnicas are incels.

no, ethnics are incel because of looks

id say only curries can be incel from just race/ethnicity alone, some girls legit just cant date an indian even if he looks "good"

it is a huge factor and it is the biggest shit that is making me impossible to get a foid.

Being ethnic, especially Indian and to a lesser extent East Asian, is a massive failo.

id say only curries can be incel from just race/ethnicity alone, some girls legit just cant date an indian even if he looks "good"

Although from the bobs and vagene memes, it would seem like Indians in the West thirst after whites, in reality it's mostly Indian women doing the thirsting (most do not do it by any stretch of the imagination, but of the Indians that thirst for whites, it's mostly females). I've noticed there is this invisible wall between Indians and whites. Indians do fairly well in the West and are law abiding but at the same time do not really integrate or assimilate. I used to get invited to parties but my parents never let me go because they were strict.

And rices? I've seen a foid that said she never saw a rice that she was attracted to

Stop using the word ethnic. Blacks slay don't have the same barriers as curries.

maybe, just maybe if they stopped being so toxic they won't be ethnic anymore

Yes because they are obsessed with white women who generally don't want them

No. It literally doesn't mean shit what race you are. What matters is how your features formed on you. Sure, women have "types" but if you are a big enough Chad they will gladly break whatever mental image they have of their perfect dude for you.