Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are femoids really any better than objects like chairs, toilets etc?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Each object has a purpose. The purpose of a chair is to sit on it and the purpose of a toilet is to shit in it. The purpose of femoids is to cum on it and fuck it. Pretty much just for sexual pleasure. This means that femoids aren’t any better than household objects.

Also they lack the intelligence of a human being or even an animal. All they really are is just holes to be nutted in. That’s pretty much it. They aren’t sentient beings either. If you get try to get into an argument with one they just contradict themselves in the first sentence.

In the past I thought that femoids can be treated like livestock but they aren’t worthy of being considered livestock. It would be more accurate to treat them like property instead as they have the same value as a toilet. But even then atleast toilets don’t whine and complain

giga based, wish i could go mengele on foids (in Surgeon Simulator 2)

obviously not, this is kind of a rhetorical question

Not really. They're only useful if you want to know how subhuman you truly are. But that's something even a video of yourself can do. So they're disposable, really.

Not really. They're only useful if you want to know how subhuman you truly are. But that's something even a video of yourself can do. So they're disposable, really.
They are easily replaceable and have no purpose besides sexual pleasure
obviously not, this is kind of a rhetorical question
Before I thought that they weren’t any better than livestock but actually they are even less than that

Artist make art thinking it is a feminist message inadvertently exposes women as they actually are.

Last edited:
They are just animals stuck in the hivemind which they haven't developed out of. The hivemind connects all of them. I don't really consider them human anymore.

In an incel society women would bare the hog face, which represents their animalistic nature.

Attachments

• funny-pig-face-67-790118.jpg
    funny-pig-face-67-790118.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 19
Because you want validation somehow, I guess. A lot of people feel that way.
Idk why that would make me want to trannymaxx. I feel like the train of thinking that would make people trannymaxx is saying foids live on tutorial mode. I also don’t understand how I would get validation from being an object jfl
They are just animals stuck in the hivemind which they haven't developed out of. The hivemind connects all of them. I don't really consider them human anymore.

In an incel society women would bare the hog face, which represents their animalistic nature.
I don’t even consider them living things anymore tbh. Even animals are smarter
Artist make art thinking it is a feminist message inadvertently exposes women as they actually are.

View attachment 305942
The memes write themselves

Idk why that would make me want to trannymaxx. I feel like the train of thinking that would make people trannymaxx is saying foids live on tutorial mode. I also don’t understand how I would get validation from being an object jfl

I don’t even consider them living things anymore tbh. Even animals are smarter
Because we all know that men are thirsty cucks that will validate anything that remotely looks like a female. :lul: Once you write women off as useless (which they are) then if you still seek validation, you would seek it from whatever is left (men in this case) and thus trannymaxx. It's a slippery slope.

Because we all know that men are thirsty cucks that will validate anything that remotely looks like a female. :lul: Once you write women off as useless (which they are) then if you still seek validation, you would seek it from whatever is left (men in this case) and thus trannymaxx. It's a slippery slope.
I no longer seek validation. I am too blackpilled for that. I just want to fuck foids for sexual pleasure.

When I become rich enough to. I currently can not afford to
Hmm are you still studying then? Lol, if you were a female, you could've sold your body to a bunch of thirsty cucks and use it to spend on college.

Hmm are you still studying then? Lol, if you were a female, you could've sold your body to a bunch of thirsty cucks and use it to spend on college.
Yeah I am still in 12th grade. Foids just have to blow the dean to get in because society is retarded and worships literal objects

Yeah I am still in 12th grade. Foids just have to blow the dean to get in because society is retarded and worships literal objects
Ahhh, I see, still a highschoolcel. Honestly, it's best to live your high school years in bliss. Technically, I swallowed the blackpill at 15 but w/e. I didn't dwell on it until I was 21.

Given my situation , I must say yes because my mother cooks and cleans for me

Ahhh, I see, still a highschoolcel. Honestly, it's best to live your high school years in bliss. Technically, I swallowed the blackpill at 15 but w/e. I didn't dwell on it until I was 21.
Although it feels nice to be blissfully unaware of the brutal truth it would be better to take the blackpill earlier on. It just becomes even worse to be blackpilled later after you have been rejected numerous times. Atleast I already know the truth

Although it feels nice to be blissfully unaware of the brutal truth it would be better to take the blackpill earlier on. It just becomes even worse to be blackpilled later after you have been rejected numerous times. Atleast I already know the truth
Only when you put in effort to after girls. I only tried getting my oneitis and failed miserably of course. She blackpilled me. Very weird experience altogether.

Only when you put in effort to after girls. I only tried getting my oneitis and failed miserably of course. She blackpilled me. Very weird experience altogether.
That’s brutal. I already kinda figured it out in school since the foids there weren’t interested in me and didn’t want to talk to me or have anything to do with me unless they were assigned with me for a group project.

That’s brutal. I already kinda figured it out in school since the foids there weren’t interested in me and didn’t want to talk to me or have anything to do with me unless they were assigned with me for a group project.
For me, they usually start off by hating me just because I am fugly but then once they get to know me they like me a lot but only platonically because my face is too ugly. It's really put me off to the point I have decided to become more reserved and only talking when necessary. Otherwise I don't talk, because they're judgemental cunts and I don't want to entertain them.

Sorry but yeah. I'm an incel, but I prefer to use facts over feelings. Comparing humans to objects is flawed. A non-disabled human has more capabilities than chairs. Put some effort in your arguments.

However, it could be said that besides reproduction purposes, women aren't necessary. They're so physically weak and inferior to men they have no other purpose beyond basic human abilities. They do take up some jobs though, but men can do the same thing - we'd just need more of them to fill in the gaps.

Again, facts over feelings my man. Just because you hate women so much doesn't mean that a woman that isn't disabled has more value to society than a chair, specifically through reproducing purposes, and basic human abilities such as obtaining a job and providing serves to a community.

Each object has a purpose. The purpose of a chair is to sit on it and the purpose of a toilet is to shit in it. The purpose of femoids is to cum on it and fuck it. Pretty much just for sexual pleasure. This means that femoids aren’t any better than household objects.

Also they lack the intelligence of a human being or even an animal. All they really are is just holes to be nutted in. That’s pretty much it. They aren’t sentient beings either. If you get try to get into an argument with one they just contradict themselves in the first sentence.

In the past I thought that femoids can be treated like livestock but they aren’t worthy of being considered livestock. It would be more accurate to treat them like property instead as they have the same value as a toilet. But even then atleast toilets don’t whine and complain
Better is subjective. Women are better for chads, not for us.

Nice post, OP. Made me laugh!

For me, they usually start off by hating me just because I am fugly but then once they get to know me they like me a lot but only platonically because my face is too ugly. It's really put me off to the point I have decided to become more reserved and only talking when necessary. Otherwise I don't talk, because they're judgemental cunts and I don't want to entertain them.
I never really talk to anyone unless it’s necessary. They usually aren’t worth the time

Nice post, OP. Made me laugh!
Thx:feelsYall:
Sorry but yeah. I'm an incel, but I prefer to use facts over feelings. Comparing humans to objects is flawed. A non-disabled human has more capabilities than chairs. Put some effort in your arguments.

However, it could be said that besides reproduction purposes, women aren't necessary. They're so physically weak and inferior to men they have no other purpose beyond basic human abilities. They do take up some jobs though, but men can do the same thing - we'd just need more of them to fill in the gaps.

Again, facts over feelings my man. Just because you hate women so much doesn't mean that a woman that isn't disabled has more value to society than a chair, specifically through reproducing purposes, and basic human abilities such as obtaining a job and providing serves to a community.
The only value they have is for sexual pleasure. They aren’t really necessary for anything else.

Last edited:
The only value they have is for sexual pleasure. They aren’t really necessary for anything else.

I'll assume by sexual pleasure you mean reproducing. And yeah, I 100% agree with you on that. Men can do pretty much everything that women can, and better. We would be fine if 90% of the people on this planet were men, and then 10% were women which we could shove our dicks in to and use them to reproduce. But to say that a human itself is not better than a chair is pretty flawed, imo, because a human can do some services to a community, such as cooking and preparing food, cleaning our bathrooms and rooms, and washing our dishes, while a chair just provides us with a cushion.

I'll assume by sexual pleasure you mean reproducing. And yeah, I 100% agree with you on that. Men can do pretty much everything that women can, and better. We would be fine if 90% of the people on this planet were men, and then 10% were women which we could shove our dicks in to and use them to reproduce. But to say that a human itself is not better than a chair is pretty flawed, imo, because a human can do some services to a community, such as cooking and preparing food, cleaning our bathrooms and rooms, and washing our dishes, while a chair just provides us with a cushion.
I am just saying that foids aren’t any better than objects. They are biologically human but in terms of actual value they are just objects

Also they lack the intelligence of a human being or even an animal. All they really are is just holes to be nutted in. That’s pretty much it. They aren’t sentient beings either.

Keep coping

This post is too Based for this forum

I see a pretty ingenious non-sexual use of foids once in a while.

Instead of using a piece of wood and a bag of sand, men will sometimes use a foid to hold up a sign.

construction-woman-holding-slow-sign-picture-id123377745

This is of course a lot less effecient than using a board and a sandbag, I think the guys do it just for laughs. Like haha we found somthing else a foid can do other than take dick.

I see a pretty ingenious non-sexual use of foids once in a while.

Instead of using a piece of wood and a bag of sand, men will sometimes use a foid to hold up a sign.

construction-woman-holding-slow-sign-picture-id123377745

This is of course a lot less effecient than using a board and a sandbag, I think the guys do it just for laughs. Like haha we found somthing else a foid can do other than take dick.
I guess it’s a makeshift way to use a foid if you ran out of the proper materials

I never really talk to anyone unless it’s necessary. They usually aren’t worth the time
Yes, same here. I like that mindset but it comes with a price: you lose your spontaneity. And that is what a lot of people liked about me in high school.

Yes, same here. I like that mindset but it comes with a price: you lose your spontaneity. And that is what a lot of people liked about me in high school.
I am usually never in situations when I have to talk irl so it isn’t too much of a problem for me. Since school has been closed indefinitely I will definitely will never have to talk irl for a while.

High IQ observation

I am usually never in situations when I have to talk irl so it isn’t too much of a problem for me. Since school has been closed indefinitely I will definitely will never have to talk irl for a while.
Well I know a lot of people in my neighborhood so I greet them or they greet me. Rarely females (I don't count elder people).

Well I know a lot of people in my neighborhood so I greet them or they greet me. Rarely females (I don't count elder people).
I don’t even know any of my neighbors. I don’t think I have even spoken a word to them tbh. The only people I actually talk to irl are my parents. Do you have any foids as neighbors minus elderly?

I don’t even know any of my neighbors. I don’t think I have even spoken a word to them tbh. The only people I actually talk to irl are my parents. Do you have any foids as neighbors minus elderly?
I do, but they are either a few years older or noticeably younger. There is a little Moroccan girl down my street, my brother knows her parents and so he's friendly to her. I don't pay attention to kids in case people want to call me a pedophile.

I do, but they are either a few years older or noticeably younger. There is a little Moroccan girl down my street, my brother knows her parents and so he's friendly to her. I don't pay attention to kids in case people want to call me a pedophile.
Being attracted to 16-17 yo foids isn’t even pedophilia. It was just some rule made by retards to make life harder for ugly men.

Females are the most useless thing ever