Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

are filipinas bad even by noodlewhore standards?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I am in Philippines and notice that filipinas may require the uprising and cleansing more than even Chinese, thai, or Korean noodles.

I hate Chinese whores and Korean whores like crazy because they will pick a 2/10 JBW over a 9/10 death nick, but I'm not too.bothered because hopefully this virus will take care of a bunch of them, and in my experience in.USA and Australia generally hot filipinas only date Chad or Chaddam.
however here you can see 2/10 greycel JBW with recessed jaw and.bodies like melting ice cream getting married and having kids.

leads me to think these are the noodlewhores of all noodlewhores

This kinda lifefuel

are you a 2/10 JBW? if so why r u even here?
any whitecel who has been to sea and claims inceldom is a larper
mentalcel and suck at travelling. But I search cultured waifu, not betabuxxing. Are those whites adored for beauty and personality, or just as source of income?

mentalcel and suck at travelling. But I search cultured waifu, not betabuxxing. Are those whites adored for beauty and personality, or just as source of income?
both tbh, its the full package (from their point of view)

I've seen Filipinas in Dubai once and didn't find them attractive thanks to their platyrrhine nose.

any whitecel who has been to sea and claims inceldom is a larper
This cope has been debunked countless times, not sure why you still play the same tune.

2 billion noodles say otherwise
Noodles almost exclusively fuck ricemen. Some noodles fuck Chads.
No noodle wants a 2/10 or even a 6/10 JBW incel, unless he's a millionaire maybe.
Happy CNY btw, take a walk outside your village and count how many mixed couples or hapa kids you see, then report back here.

Spoiler : the sub 8 white guys who get laid in SEA simply fuck whores

Happy CNY btw, take a walk outside your village and count how many mixed couples or hapa kids you see, then report back here.
Thanks bud, same to you, though I'm not in China right now.
Of the noodles who can speak English, and been exposed to global forces (ie not just doing what parents tell them ) I'd say half are with JBW.
Of course most still only fuck ricemen, which is why most ricemen can deny the blackpill, but looking at those noodlewhores who are JBW eligible is a very different story.

Inb4 op ascends :chad:

Asian women are the most attractive so they set the standards.

You must be Chad to get with Asian girls.

1576282732484.jpg

I am ricecel so I think I can speak on this more authoritatively than white guys who complain that only Chad can get noodlewhores (which is dead wrong). If you deny the ricepill, it's probably because you live in an ethnically homogenous area.

Every non-native Asian population has seen unprecedented levels of exogamy (females marrying outside their race). This eventually is a deathtrap for ethnic males such as myself. And there's not even a way out of it, it's too much to simply uproot myself and move to basically a foreign country where I know no one and will have to pick up the language.

Back on the topic, Filipinas are generally short, dark-skinned, and have faces that look like some mix between Aborigines and East Asians. They are probably one of the worst JBW offenders on the planet and even have beauty brands like "Mestiza" (Spanish mutt) which actually make your skin whiter.

That said, being rejected by Filipinas as an East Asian ricecel is fucking potent suifuel.

I am ricecel so I think I can speak on this more authoritatively than white guys who complain that only Chad can get noodlewhores (which is dead wrong). If you deny the ricepill, it's probably because you live in an ethnically homogenous area.

Every non-native Asian population has seen unprecedented levels of exogamy (females marrying outside their race). This eventually is a deathtrap for ethnic males such as myself. And there's not even a way out of it, it's too much to simply uproot myself and move to basically a foreign country where I know no one and will have to pick up the language.

Back on the topic, Filipinas are generally short, dark-skinned, and have faces that look like some mix between Aborigines and East Asians. They are probably one of the worst JBW offenders on the planet and even have beauty brands like "Mestiza" (Spanish mutt) which actually make your skin whiter.

That said, being rejected by Filipinas as an East Asian ricecel is fucking potent suifuel.

Pure cope post. Notice how its ricecels who are butthurt that chad prefers Asian girls.

Pure cope post. Notice how its ricecels who are butthurt that chad prefers Asian girls.
Err wtf nobody prefers noodlewhores but ricecels. There are only a few Asian fetishists and majority of white men would prefer their own race.

god you are fucking dumb for mocking my rejection by all noodlewhores. yes i'm butthurt, SO IS EVERY OTHER POSTER ON THIS SITE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GET LAID WITHOUT PAYING MONEY FOR IT.

Last edited:
I am ricecel so I think I can speak on this more authoritatively than white guys who complain that only Chad can get noodlewhores (which is dead wrong).
Bro, I'm an average looking (the fags at looksmaxx gave me between 4.5 and 6.5) White cel who spends about three months per year in SEA for scuba diving.
No noodle ever showed any interest for me, except the whores in Phuket or Manila.

I'm not complaining that only Chads get noodles, it's a simple fact that only Chads get the girls (outside of massive betabuxxing), that transcends race and culture.

Bro, I'm an average looking (the fags at looksmaxx gave me between 4.5 and 6.5) White cel who spends about three months per year in SEA for scuba diving.
No noodle ever showed any interest for me, except the whores in Phuket or Manila.

I'm not complaining that only Chads get noodles, it's a simple fact that only Chads get the girls (outside of massive betabuxxing), that transcends race and culture.
do u actually scuba dive or is that slang for something? if not, that's a cool "hobby", pun intended.

you are either much uglier than you say you are, or you're much older. i personally know some low tier whiteys who ascended in SEA, and these guys were rated 3/10 by white foids, have recessed chins, wimp skulls, short stature and skinnyfat frame, all the makings of an incel. but they are extremely low-inhib as well.

I am in Philippines and notice that filipinas may require the uprising and cleansing more than even Chinese, thai, or Korean noodles.

I hate Chinese whores and Korean whores like crazy because they will pick a 2/10 JBW over a 9/10 death nick, but I'm not too.bothered because hopefully this virus will take care of a bunch of them, and in my experience in.USA and Australia generally hot filipinas only date Chad or Chaddam.
however here you can see 2/10 greycel JBW with recessed jaw and.bodies like melting ice cream getting married and having kids.

leads me to think these are the noodlewhores of all noodlewhores
Here is the ranking of asian women
-korean women they have longer nose bigger eyes generaly more thicker than the other asian
-japanese women they have smaller eyes than koreans and are a little bit skinnier in general
-chinese women
-taiwanese women
-filipina women

do u actually scuba dive
Yep, I actually scuba dive :D

you are either much uglier than you say you are, or you're much older
I'd say I'm between 4 and 5, it's the looksmaxx fags who rated me higher. I'm also 37 but no norwooding yet.

I personally know one average guy who "ascended" in the Phillis but it was with a trannie, so screw that gay crap.

Last edited:
Here is the ranking of asian women
-korean women they have longer nose bigger eyes generaly more thicker than the other asian
-japanese women they have smaller eyes than koreans and are a little bit skinnier in general
-chinese women
-taiwanese women
-filipina women

wrong. The correct order is Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Filipina.

Plastic surgery is very big in Korea and China that’s why you see many korean and Chinese with long noses and big eyes.
Yep, I actually scuba dive :D

I'd say I'm between 4 and 5, it's the looksmaxx fags who rated me higher. I'm also 37 but no norwooding yet.

I personally know one average guy who "ascended" in the Phillis but it was with a trannie, so screw that gay crap.

bullshit. Anyone can ascend in the Philippines...except maybe curries.

I prefer lightskin Jap girls

My whore of a mother would've preferred a old, white fart over a normal looking Filipino man. But only because he would have money. It is no different from betabux.

I don’t get my vacation confirmed until late April, once I book my ticket I will be here bragging about it.
Ok well let me know, I'm often around most of the big Asian cities

It's hard to rate korean women because a lot of them have gone under the knife. It's even harder to find a stand out asian stacy because they are mogged hard by European stacies.

everyone knows hmong are the bottom of the shit barrel.

Filipinas are bottom of the barrel noodles. Only the mix ones turn out decent
It's hard to rate korean women because a lot of them have gone under the knife. It's even harder to find a stand out asian stacy because they are mogged hard by European stacies.
Correct European Stacies mog the fuck out of top tier noodles, it’s no contest really. Noodlewhores wish they were Caucasian.

Death to noodles