Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are foids fake nice to you sometimes cause you're so ugly?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Back then at work , some qt beckies would be nice to me cause of slow in the head I was and how subhuman I looked

I've wondered this myself. Foids are either nice to me in a way that they're nice to a child, or completely ignore me (In contrast, when a guy has decent looks, foids will try to steer the conversation to dating & sex). TBH, the hostile looks that many incels here claim to get is pretty rare on my end

I've wondered this myself. Foids are either nice to me in a way that they're nice to a child, or completely ignore me (In contrast, when a guy has decent looks, foids will try to steer the conversation to dating & sex). TBH, the hostile looks that many incels here claim to get is pretty rare on my end
The only foids that have been hostile to me are middle aged women , polynesians and curry foids. Polynesians are just low iq and aggressive. Curry foids are malicious. And middle aged women are entitled cunts.

not really tbh

No. They treat me like I’m invisible and they avoid me at all costs.

My sister kinda treats me that way

No, they have never done that tbh

I have never experienced this but I know exactly what you are talking about. If you have a mental problem or you have down syndrome foids are fake nice to you but if you are just ugly they treat you like shit. But if you are ugly because you were in a bad fire or had your face blown off in a war then they will be fake nice.

Yes, because I'm ugly and autistic, women do not see me as a threat to approaching them and asking them out.

has happened with me ngl

Not really. Women just ignore me or laugh at me behind my back or something. I don’t know.

The only foids that have been hostile to me are middle aged women , polynesians and curry foids. Polynesians are just low iq and aggressive. Curry foids are malicious. And middle aged women are entitled cunts.

You’re spot on with both curries and Polynesians. I only met a few Polynesians and I wasn’t impressed : the few I’ve met remind me of blacks —- lazy, bad tempered and as you stated, low IQ. And they’re pretty gross looking IMO; I don’t know how or why normies think Polynesians are “sexy” and “exotic”; they’re basically sea orcs
Curries (both male and female) are one of the most backstabbing malicious people I have known

You’re spot on with both curries and Polynesians. I only met a few Polynesians and I wasn’t impressed : the few I’ve met remind me of blacks —- lazy, bad tempered and as you stated, low IQ. And they’re pretty gross looking IMO; I don’t know how or why normies think Polynesians are “sexy” and “exotic”; they’re basically sea orcs
Curries (both male and female) are one of the most backstabbing malicious people I have known
They're built like fridges and look like Neanderthals.

Hostility is reserved mostly for non whites/hispanics