Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are foids really this oblivious

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIDfYf1ABs&lc=z22fx5ag2lfvddd1racdp4335q5tydszs00gyxkpsnhw03c010c.1601056042835980

In the video posted here few days back, in youtube comment section there is this foid who just says
" It has to be hard, my big brother is the sweetest person I’ve ever met he takes care of everything but he’s never had a girlfriend. He’s asked so many girls out and they all turn him down and I don’t know why because he is the best person I have ever known. Probably females expect too much from men now days while not wanting to give anything back."

She just said it and she still bluepill this poor mofo with better yourself, keep searching for non existing person who will love him and suggest him to try Tinder?
Her fucking brother is incel, is she lying him or herself.
ScreenshotScreenshot 1

Either way its over for him.

That guy should lose weight first before calling himself an incel, fatcels are just lazy.

That guy should lose weight first before calling himself an incel, fatcels are just lazy.

possible that he was skinny before and still had no success? idk how old the guy in the video is, but when i was 20-22 i was skinny af and still had 0 success so i stopped giving a fuck after that

possible that he was skinny before and still had no success? idk how old the guy in the video is, but when i was 20-22 i was skinny af and still had 0 success so i stopped giving a fuck after that
Same, when i was 26 i lost weight and still got rejected by a single mom and she made fun of me.

Foids already confused themselves on whether they're going to virtue signal, or express some blackpilled ideas. Their perception of the world either was wrong from the beginning or it went so wrong now that they confuse everything.

Both commentcels call the foid out but her reply is
why are you guys being so mean, he's not really a bad person
Self improvement is always good but you shouldn’t have to completely alter who you are for someone because that will never work out long term.
Self improvement good, because if you don't that's why you're inkwell. But too much self improvement is bad, because that's why you're inkwell. Unironically, it boils down not to the amount and type of self improvement you do. It's more like do as much self improvement as much as Chad does.

It can't be a one and only way to go, and she acknowledges that, by stating he has a chance. But at the same time, its only the fact that if some option worked for atleast one person, it should work for anyone else. Just go to the shopping center bro! But the fact that only chad can do that is brought down by her. It just happens that he's a chad, nothing less, nothing more. And whether it's just low iq or false perception of things, I can only guess

Foids already confused themselves on whether they're going to virtue signal, or express some blackpilled ideas. Their perception of the world either was wrong from the beginning or it went so wrong now that they confuse everything.

Both commentcels call the foid out but her reply is

Self improvement good, because if you don't that's why you're inkwell. But too much self improvement is bad, because that's why you're inkwell. Unironically, it boils down not to the amount and type of self improvement you do. It's more like do as much self improvement as much as Chad does.

It can't be a one and only way to go, and she acknowledges that, by stating he has a chance. But at the same time, its only the fact that if some option worked for atleast one person, it should work for anyone else. Just go to the shopping center bro! But the fact that only chad can do that is brought down by her. It just happens that he's a chad, nothing less, nothing more. And whether it's just low iq or false perception of things, I can only guess
At least she is admitting that women ask to much in dating and give so little, i think she is deluding herself because then it would be over for her brother. You know the biggest meme, there is plenty fish in the sea.

That's what bothers me most. It's just another virtue signal. I just wanna know if she that dumb or that stupid

That sounds like an excuse

I hate invalid excuses

When an ugly and short person is a "bad" boy, they tell him to become a "good" boy, because foids love "good" boys.
When an ugly and short person is a "good" boy, they tell him to become a "bad" boy, because foids love "bad" boys.
At the same time, Chad can be both "bad" and "good". Because he's Chad.

When an ugly and short person is a "bad" boy, they tell him to become a "good" boy, because foids love "good" boys.
When an ugly and short person is a "good" boy, they tell him to become a "bad" boy, because foids love "bad" boys.
At the same time, Chad can be both "bad" and "good". Because he's Chad.
This guy in the video cant even dream being treated as human much less as Chad, if you read the comments even normies try not to get his hopes up because its so evident its over.

Foids are subconsciously blackpilled. She knows that her brother is ugly, she is trying to virtue signal. Most foids aren’t going to tell the truth

Foids are subconsciously blackpilled. She knows that her brother is ugly, she is trying to virtue signal. Most foids aren’t going to tell the truth
When i called her a hypocrite for expecting other girls to date him even though she would never do that, she said he is not her type, her "preference" is someone who can take the lead and control, by that she means Chad and she start again with the: there is other women who would date him, he just need to keep looking, even though we all know there isnt.

When i called her a hypocrite for expecting other girls to date him even though she would never do that, she said he is not her type, her "preference" is someone who can take the lead and control, by that she means Chad and she start again with the: there is other women who would date him, he just need to keep looking, even though we all know there isnt.
Not exactly sure why they want to act so bluepilled like that. They clearly contradict themselves when they say there is someone but won’t do it themselves.

Hole virtue signaling as always

At least she is admitting that women ask to much in dating and give so little, i think she is deluding herself because then it would be over for her brother. You know the biggest meme, there is plenty fish in the sea.

No I think they know what they are doing. Just like any sociopathic male would. Against males they find ugly foids are sociopathic by default.

Fakecel in that video.. Facial harmony mogs me into the nether realm.