Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are girls getting uglier?

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
I mean intentionally uglier: long nails, tattoos, fat, unnatural hair colors.

Of course, no matter how ugly they become, they'll always think they deserve Chad.

Fatter, worse skin, looking older earlier etc

Imagine fucking Chad only and birthing ugly ass whores lmao

Without a doubt. I think it has to do with misandry. Even though they feel attraction for (SOME) men, they hate men as a whole, so they intentionally want to please us less through getting ugly and masculine.

@Newbie17 thoughts? Just swipe on 1 girl out of 50 bro!

That's actually an interesting question you've asked. I definitely do not think they're getting ugly (if we speak of western girls, at least, I can't speak for other ethnicities), but I do think they all try to be the same because they follow - be it voluntarily or not - the same models, that are for the most part unrealistic if not harmful. In many cases results can be grotesque, hence your perception.

The foids my age look old as fuck jfl, this would depress me, but I don't have a chance with them anyway.

more degenerate

The foids my age look old as fuck jfl, this would depress me, but I don't have a chance with them anyway.
It's because of the constant drugs, smoking, sex, alcohol, partying etc.

modern foids are ugly af: ugly faces, no tits, no asses and all the shit you said that makes it even worse

Doesn't matter. It really just doesn't matter anymore. Obese, deformed, amputated, burned - still has enough SMV to get right-swiped, even if only for chad's novelty fuck.

Reddit simps and cucks will tell them that they're still beautiful and chad will still slide into their DMs wanting anal.

They don't need look attractive anymore to get orbiters

getting FATTER

foids are getting fatter mainly because chad's standards go down by the year, now even landwhales have a shot with chad.

Can't tell tbh, too horny.

For sure they're getting uglier

- Fat (AVG u.s woman today weighs 170 pounds at 5'4). In the 1930's it was 132 pounds.

- overly made up with make up dyed hair (usually trying to compensate for being FAT or too facially plain. This is all leverage to mimic stacies to win over chads.

- rude

- promiscuous

- lacking etiquette

- thinking they are smarter and cleverer than men due to more graduating university than men

- leaning towards feminism

- making poor husband choices and ending up a single mother.

- often disgusting diets and more and more can't even cook.

They are hitting the wall earlier so yes, they are getting uglier.

They wised up and realized that no matter what they do they will still have a line of orbiters to choose from. No matter how fat unkempt and worthless a woman becomes she will still be considered more valuable than any non Chad male.

Girls these days smoke, drink, eat junk food every day, don't do any sports. They literally sit at home looking at their smartphones all day.
And after all they don't care about their looks because they can get Chad anyway.

Yes they will never compare to 2D waifus

- Fat (AVG u.s woman today weighs 170 pounds at 5'4). In the 1930's it was 132 pounds.

- overly made up with make up dyed hair (usually trying to compensate for being FAT or too facially plain. This is all leverage to mimic stacies to win over chads.

- rude

- promiscuous

- lacking etiquette

- thinking they are smarter and cleverer than men due to more graduating university than men

You forgot
- Full of (shitty) tattoos to make them look like "not your average girl" although your average girl today has tattoos

It's amazing how good looking some are and it all goes away when they turn around and you see shitty tats.

Woman are like a newly opened gourmet burger restaurant.
They advertise and make themselfs seem good to other people for a short time with their juicyness and thickness
Then they cut down in quality supplys,jack up the prices and literally treat the customer like a kid.
Im hungry as fuck RN

Last edited:
They wised up and realized that no matter what they do they will still have a line of orbiters to choose from. No matter how fat unkempt and worthless a woman becomes she will still be considered more valuable than any non Chad male.
That's actually an interesting question you've asked. I definitely do not think they're getting ugly (if we speak of western girls, at least, I can't speak for other ethnicities), but I do think they all try to be the same because they follow - be it voluntarily or not - the same models, that are for the most part unrealistic if not harmful. In many cases results can be grotesque, hence your perception.

- rude

- promiscuous

- lacking etiquette

What else do you expect at the tail end of Kali Yuga?

BAN FAKE UP NOW!!!!!!! ban all their frauding NOW!

Yes. Yes they are. Yet their demands for a dateable guy grows larger the uglier they get.

White women in particular are dying out because of low birth rates.

Yes, many are so reliant on make-up that you honestly think they just naturally look like that, there are a great deal that are fatter, many have a lot of tattoos (which I just don't find appealing).

ome, they'll always think they deserve Chad.
hey don't need look attractive anymore to get orbiters

I wouldn't say they're uglier, more like they're making LESS and LESS effort to look good knowing that they don't need to dress up, put on makeup, workout, etc. because they'll still get showered by MILLIONS of DMs and showered with compliments regardless as dudes are getting THIRSTIER and more DESPERATE by the day and will fuck ANYTHING regardless of how they look.