Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Are hair extensions for women pathetic?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Would it be pathetic if a man frauded his height by using elevator shoes, stiltmaxxed, used makeup, fake ass, fake boobs, fake hair?
75523284 1320221274824819 818334592878606529 n

Images

Extensions

Temp 39 1

Hair Extension Before After Photos

Hair extensions haus salon before after

8C74A301 2B36 41B6 A47E 7C84CF33234D 600x

Everything women do is pathetic

Doesn't the hair all come from third world currywhores? :feelskek:

Everything they do is fake. So yes it's pathetic

i sometimes am amazed by how luscious their hair is (ig stalking). Now i know they not only fraud their faces, they also fraud their hair. :feelsUnreal:

i sometimes am amazed by how luscious their hair is (ig stalking). Now i know they not only fraud their faces, they also fraud their hair. :feelsUnreal:
Tear away their fraud thingies and boom they are our looksmatches

do we have these hair extensions for men? fuck women fuck make up ban make up fucking frauds

my brother sold his long aryan hair for like $500 so it's a funny way to make money from roasties :feelskek::feelscomfy: he's neeting hard so he could use the money :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

@ReturnOfSaddam isn't it sickening that it's somehow socially acceptable for foids to wear wigs while men are shamed for being bald

@ReturnOfSaddam isn't it sickening that it's somehow socially acceptable for foids to wear wigs while men are shamed for being bald
It's fucking disgusting. Pisses me off so much, especially considering foids don't even fucking go bald.

Yes. Anything that is not natural, is pathetic.

Everything they do is fake. So yes it's pathetic
It's kind of scary actually tbh
Idk how many chadlites and chads don't realize they are pretty much getting catfished by fakeupmaxxed foids.
Hair dye + hair shine/spray + hair extensions

It's kind of scary actually tbh
Idk how many chadlites and chads don't realize they are pretty much getting catfished by fakeupmaxxed foids.

Hair dye + hair shine/spray + hair extensions
High heels, push up bra, lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, hair extension, fake nails, boobjob, facelift, botox, butt enhancement, perfume, nail polish, wrinkle cream, eye shadow, wow everything is rigged to their favor. They live their whole lives being fakeass shits.

High heels, push up bra, lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, hair extension, fake nails, boobjob, facelift, botox, butt enhancement, perfume, nail polish, wrinkle cream, eye shadow, wow everything is rigged to their favor. They live their whole lives being fakeass shits.
Remember that fb group in the early 2010s?
"fake hair, fake nails, girl were you made in China?"
So many foids liked those groups. It's an open secret at this point. That's why a woman that can look good without makeup is cherished by so many guys.