Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are heroes cucked?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Imagine wasting your power on this shitty corrupt society and people who don't even give a single fuck about your existence unless you're an elite genetic and wealth wise

If i had superpowers i would turn into an anti villain instantly, won't hurt anyone, but won't give a shit about anyone either. I would just use my powers to make my life better.

Last edited:
heroes are cucked, especially spidercuck and supersimp.

It depends. Usually superheroes are just shitty projections of soy comic makers so they’re always shit. However the idea of a superhuman using his powers for good is epic. It’s just that the superheroes that use their powers for “good” don’t actually use them for good so the villains are better.

George Lincoln Rockwell and the American Nazi party made a comic about something like that. Very based comic book.

Jewish commies tremble...negro criminals
quake in fear...liberals head for the hills...it’s WHITEMAN!

whether or not youre a villain is determined by your looks

whether or not youre a villain is determined by your looks
True tbh

A handsome villain is a misunderstood guy who was brainwashed to take the wrong path and we should all help him

An ugly villain is a creep who should get burned alive publicly and deserves no sympathy

s0ver

pronouns : :soy: / :feelsping:

It depends. Usually superheroes are just shitty projections of soy comic makers so they’re always shit. However the idea of a superhuman using his powers for good is epic. It’s just that the superheroes that use their powers for “good” don’t actually use them for good so the villains are better.

George Lincoln Rockwell and the American Nazi party made a comic about something like that. Very based comic book.

Jewish commies tremble...negro criminals
quake in fear...liberals head for the hills...it’s WHITEMAN!

Whitemancomic

Everything about modern US media is cucked.

I hate that when they are pacifist cucks or pro status quo, i.e you shouldn't kill evil people bro :soy: :soy: :soy: you will be equal as them then, no based characters