Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are incels who had a girl crush on them in middle school fakecels?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I keep hearing stories about girls crushing on incels in middle school and early HS, but the incel is too autistic to ask her out or doesnt realize it, and after that he never receives any female sexual attention for the rest of his life and the girl that crushed on him ends up dating a chadlite/chad.

Do you think such guys are incels? Has such a thing happened to you:feelshehe:

I never had a girl crush on me, not even in elementary school when my friends all had girls that had crushes on them.

maybe they descended, or/and were standardcels

I never had a girl crush on me, not even in elementary school when my friends all had girls that had crushes on them.
Same. In my middle school years all my peers were complaining about girls annoyingly flirting with them. for them it was a nuisance but I wish I recieved any attention.
Are they still incels now or are they fakecels and should be banned if they expose themselves?

Same. In my middle school years all my peers were complaining about girls annoyingly flirting with them. for them it was a nuisance but I wish I recieved any attention.
I did receive some """attention""" when I was elementary school and my nose was normal (I was 5 or 6), but it wasn't girls that crushed on me, rather it was two girls older than me said I was cute. JFL.

I had several foids that were into me when I was 12, some where as old as 18... everything changed when chad's fist had a higher ATK than my orbital floor and brow ridge's DEF... Within a few weeks the same foids who were pleasant around me started calling me ugly. I guess my personality got really terrible after I was disfigured.

I keep hearing stories about girls crushing on incels in middle school and early HS, but the incel is too autistic to ask her out or doesnt realize it, and after that he never receives any female sexual attention for the rest of his life and the girl that crushed on him ends up dating a chadlite/chad.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: YES THEY ARE FAKECELS. GIVE THEIR NAMES AND PERMABAN THEM NOW
REEEE
REEEE

Obviously. Don't forget r*ghtful"cel".

I don't think so. If you had enough charisma, some girls wouldn't care that you are ugly. It happened to me, the girl who had a crush on me was hideous, but so was I. I was very low inhib back then and my personality was enough to attract 11yo foids.

Are they still incels now or are they fakecels and should be banned if they expose themselves?

I mean, they could've ascended (in the sense of having a gf without betabuxxing etc...) then they're not considered Incels in the past, but, if they missed the opportunity and descended then they're still Incels (present/now)

(also, even if he come to the point of kissing a girl, then he would still be a virgin, just not KHHV, they probably wouldn't have sexual desires at such young age)

some kids really do looks worse after/in puberty, the phrase "puberty makes people better looking" is bullshit, does not apply for everyone

also, keep in mind that standards are lower in childhood/pre-teen.

Last edited:
For me I want to say yes. But thinking about how many other arguments come into this. Let's say no for their first year. Once those girls get wise to how many options they have, get showered with affection, and hit puberty properly. Some of those guys won't get shit. Longevity is the key.

I still don't consider certain ages to be incel anyway. A guy who's 11-12, as much as this goes against a little bit how I feel, who had a girl who had a brief crush and them ditched. And puberty didn't save him. If he ended up an incel. Would I say, be an incel.
yeah I am also hesitantly inclined to agree. before puberty girls just sort of pick their crushes at random. you don't have much indication of your actual long term sexual desirability at that age. however I think if anything after like 4th grade is suspect

I can barely remember anything about my life before puberty tbh. I was homeschooled and had no social contacts irl so every day was the exact same

if a foid has been attracted to you then you're a fakecel

Yes, 100% fakecel

LOL @ fucking girls approaching you and you pussying out

Volcel supremo

I haven’t heard such stories on this forum and I assume anyone boasting of such would be banned. Therefore you must have heard them from other, most likely non incel sources. But the answer to your question is yes. If you have reason to believe that you were ever sexually desired by a female, then you have not the right to call yourself incel.

A girl crush? What is that? Never heard of such thing

No because girls standards rise.

Some girls crushed on me before puberty, but durning puberty I became schizo, had severe mental probelms, my chin became recessed because of mouth breathing, my spine became crooked because of life habits and the funnyest thing I STARTED TO GO BALD AT 15. So I descended from cute boy to ugly creep just in a decade.

Very controversial thread.

I want to say yes but then again it doesn't matter much for children as it does for adults.

If you cant get laid and spread your seed without betabuxxing, it never began for you anyways.

no than

I want to say yes but then again it doesn't matter much for children as it does for adults.

If you cant get laid and spread your seed without betabuxxing, it never began for you anyways.
k you? ok i see how it is

Imo they are fakecel unless they are afflicted with a serious mental illness like the ‘tism. Otherwise it’s their own fault therefore fakecel.
Oh yeah and puberty can also wreck your face so there’s that.

Last edited:
It depends. Keep in mind that there are children who become uglier once they hit their late teens, I don’t think it would be fair to consider them fakecels

I've never had any positive interactions with foids since kindergarten so i cant speak from experience. However imo if you have girls crushing on you after middle school when both genders have already started puberty you're a fucking fakecel

No, puberty hasn't fully hit yet in middle school

I'd say it counts if they're past the halfway mark of puberty, because that's when I think your adult looks start to settle in

See buddy boyo, understanding inceldom is not rocket science.

INcel = Involuntary Celibate.

If you try and still can't get sex, you are an INCEL.

FAKEcel = Fake Celibate

It means you aren't a celibate therefore not an incel.

Isnt this just the are mentalcels incel argument restated ?

No. Puberty can fuck you over hard. I didn't grow a cm after 13 and face became deformed. Also, girls their standards rise as they age.
Some girls crushed on me before puberty, but durning puberty I became schizo, had severe mental probelms, my chin became recessed because of mouth breathing, my spine became crooked because of life habits and the funnyest thing I STARTED TO GO BALD AT 15. So I descended from cute boy to ugly creep just in a decade.
Me.

I peaked at 14 and could have prolly ascended.

Isnt this just the are mentalcels incel argument restated ?
No. You could've had female attention when young making you voices but after that your looks deteriorated and you became incel due to looks

I’d say it constitutes bragging (Probably should just get a small warning but no ban) but it’s definitely possible to get some attention op while you’re young but turn incel older due to puberty.

Don't know. Wasn't ever in that position.

In one word? Yes.
Teen foids if anything are even more obsessed by looks than adults foids

Man. I know I'm going to get hate for this but I would say.......no? They are not fakecels?

Only reason I take this position is because by all accounts I was a good looking boy and/or handsome young man until I hit puberty and have no clue what happened to me at 13/14 but I got super fucking hideous. My Mom has called me ugly so I definitely believe her when she says I looked better when I was younger. With that said I can imagine a scenario where some of these guys were looking pretty Chadly between 10-14ish when they were in middle school and possibly had a school crush. A lot of girls are still in La-La-Dream-Land and watch cartoons and shit so maybe they had a crush on a dork or a four-eyes or the guy with braces. Then they grow up to be mini-whores and start sucking dick around 12/13 when they start to grow out of dolls and start getting pipe after school. This is when a lot experiment with drugs and lesbianism as well in addition to Chad cock. So for that very brief moment in time I can accept an incel here has had a girl have a crush on him YET still be incel because puberty really fucked him over.

Ngl your avi makes me want to punch you, as it makes your brutally true posts hurt me

No they're not

Sounds fakecelish ngl
I did receive some """attention""" when I was elementary school and my nose was normal (I was 5 or 6), but it wasn't girls that crushed on me, rather it was two girls older than me said I was cute. JFL.
Hamsters are cute too. Cute = feminine, neotonous. It doesn’t mean hot or attractive

Last edited:
Fakecel. Incels receive zero attention from foids. Unless they do it as a joke
Brutal lifemog

It's happened to me. I was worried about what my "friends" would think of me if I dated her. She was not ugly(Very skinny, like pedophile skinny not that it matters I like skinny women.) I just wasn't attracted to her face. Plus I didn't want her to get bullied/ other guys to sexually harass her because I was bullied.
If I knew that I'd end up here maybe I should've sucked it up, at least I'd have the relationship experience. It probably wouldn't have worked out two antisocial people dating doesn't seem like it'd last longer than a week.

Are incels who had a girl crush on them in middle school fakecels?
If a girl finds you sexually attractive, you are not involuntary celibate.

Yeah, I know some cels here used to be above normie tier but then puberty hit