Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are incels with sisters volcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1227
  • Start date
Deleted member 1227

Deleted member 1227

One day foids will have to beg for my forgiveness
-
Forget incest,i m speaking about connections. If you have a sister that's a huge opportunity. She can bring her friends at home and tell them that her brother has an enormous dick or something. Honestly i wish i had a sister. I have only a brother who has never helped me because he is also sub8 incel(in denial,he claims he is a slayer becuz he is betabuxxing a used up wife kek). He is very egocentric and cares only about himself so actually he wouldnt help me even if he were a chad and had his own harem of stacies. If i had a sister,even a plain average looking sister,i think i would be able to escape inceldom. Incels with sisters,why are you still incels? What excuses do you have?

My sister hates me. It's complicated.

sisters won't hook you up with their friends but having a sister gives you insight into the female psyche though

Its always people with no sisters saying this bs lmao

Just incestmax
No sister can convince her friends you're not incel

u probably dont have a sister ,also her friends would be underage

Fucking lol @ this thread. Is having a sister going to change the fact that you're too subhuman for a foid to be attracted to you and that they all go for chad?

I wish I had a qt adopted sister that I could fug. At least I got my upper Chadlite brother. He at least got me into parties sometimes.

I'm honestly glad i don't have a sister because hearing all of those stories that some users here have posted about their sisters bringing home their chad boyfriends and fucking them while they have to hear the sounds of it is giga suifuel

I have a sister. She did bring her friends over, but they were complete cunts and my sister would take their side the vast majority of the time.

sisters won't hook you up with their friends but having a sister gives you insight into the female psyche though

Very true. Though I threw aside this red pill knowledge when I entered my horny, blue-pilled teenage years. Now that I look back, I had an early exposure to female nature.

If she was caring to you yes.

my sister's friends are typical LA instagram hoes so my height/norwood doesnt cut it

Two things.

1 : You say yourself that your brother is an egoist, that even if he could help he didn't, what make you think your sister woud've been any different ?

2 : Let's assume your sister really wanted to help you. She lies to boost your SMV to two of her friends, one of them meet you and is disgusted, the other find you ugly and framecel, they tell their other friends how your sister lied to them "OMG Stacy, u should've seeen this, that bitch emily told us her brother was a chad, O MY FUCKING GOD, he's scary" now your sister can only help you at the expense of her reputation, even if she loved you and wanted to help, she's not a saint, she's not buddha, she won't sacrify her reputation and friends just for a pathetic, doomed to fail attempt to boost your SMV.

Lol, if my sister tried to hook me up with one of her friends, her friend would stop talking to her after yelling some shit along the lines: "...ugggh, WTF is wrong with you, your brother has 'THE UGLY', what a creep get him away from me, I'm disgusted you share genetics with him..."

Lol, if my sister tried to hook me up with one of her friends, her friend would stop talking to her after yelling some shit along the lines: "...ugggh, WTF is wrong with you, your brother has 'THE UGLY', what a creep get him away from me, I'm disgusted you share genetics with him..."
iu

I have an incel irl friend with two legit Stacey sisters. Genetic recombination can be a bitch sometimes.

Every time I go to see him in their parent's house I have an erection because of these two prime Stacey wandering around jfl. I'm too autistic to know if they are single or in a relationsip anyway.

My sister has no interest in helping me score, and even if she did, that wouldn't somehow make me less ugly so that her friends would be attracted to me. When my sister's friends came over they usually just ignored me.

Why would a foid go for an ugly man just because he's the brother of one of her friends?

I see all these types of posts as trolls.

A sister is still a femoid. And their femoid nature makes them selfish and self serving. I know my sister was a bitch. She was not slut but she is a selfish bitch who looked down on me. Having a sister won’t help you with shit.

Two things.

1 : You say yourself that your brother is an egoist, that even if he could help he didn't, what make you think your sister woud've been any different ?

because she doesnt want all the pussy for herself

2 : Let's assume your sister really wanted to help you. She lies to boost your SMV to two of her friends, one of them meet you and is disgusted, the other find you ugly and framecel, they tell their other friends how your sister lied to them "OMG Stacy, u should've seeen this, that bitch emily told us her brother was a chad, O MY FUCKING GOD, he's scary" now your sister can only help you at the expense of her reputation, even if she loved you and wanted to help, she's not a saint, she's not buddha, she won't sacrify her reputation and friends just for a pathetic, doomed to fail attempt to boost your SMV.

high iq tbh. It's over,i dont want a sister

Forget incest,i m speaking about connections. If you have a sister that's a huge opportunity. She can bring her friends at home and tell them that her brother has an enormous dick or something. Honestly i wish i had a sister. I have only a brother who has never helped me because he is also sub8 incel(in denial,he claims he is a slayer becuz he is betabuxxing a used up wife kek). He is very egocentric and cares only about himself so actually he wouldnt help me even if he were a chad and had his own harem of stacies. If i had a sister,even a plain average looking sister,i think i would be able to escape inceldom. Incels with sisters,why are you still incels? What excuses do you have?

>have a sister bro = take a shower bro
IT DOESN’T WORK LIKE THAT IF YOUR FACE IS A GARBAGE FIRE.

Why would ones sister go out of her way to get him laid? First off she would have to acknowledge your level of beta trash genetics and secondly, she sure as hell wouldn't go out of her way to get you laid.

Sisters are bluepilled af, can't work with them in any way.
I try to blackpill her every new years eve :feelskek: :feelscry: